What's new

India Turning Into World's Child Death Capital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if GOI can "embezzle" a small share of those honorable weapon imports, to the education,or bring these people out of poverty.

It already being used read the article again the development spending is higher than that of the military spending. Secondly government already has health programs running all over the country, but you can't force people to attend these program. The government is doing its job. If the people are not willing to do their part of job and attend these programs, or go to a private or government hospital where most of the time treatment and pregnancy related education and checkups are free of cost. Then there is nothing more to what the government can do.

This kind of posting is becoming fcuking boring monotonous and ruining the forum. Draw a line guys and stop bringing the plight of innocent kids into your cheap shots. Kids are the same everywhere - stop it or we will stop you!
P.S. Sorry for swearing but its getting annoying now!

Couldnt agree more, a lot more strict moderation is needed if this forum wants to get its old glory back.All trolls should be treated harshly.

It already being used read the article again the development spending is higher than that of the military spending. Secondly government already has health programs running all over the country, but you can't force people to attend these program. The government is doing its job. If the people are not willing to do their part of job and attend these programs, or go to a private or government hospital where most of the time treatment and pregnancy related education and checkups are free of cost. Then there is nothing more to what the government can do.

the gov is doing their job I admit as they are paid by tax money. but they are doing not enough and capital put into those aid or health care program is insufficient.

Attending those plans need minimum input while those apparently can only survive by their best efforts, you cannot blame them.

I remember someone said India spends disproportional amount of fund in weapon purchase abroad because it has a plan to solve all the problems, I just cannot make it straight when your fiscal deficit running high and you allocate the welfare part for the poor to military spending, that's the inhuman part.

indians won't even leave innocent children alone. Even animals don't massacre their own children like this.
Atleast we don't chop their body parts, roast them, make powder and fill in capsules and sell them.....stop your ranting.

Remind about Chinese dragon's comment on kkacer,laman54321, lamlap.

the gov is doing their job I admit as they are paid by tax money. but they are doing not enough and capital put into those aid or health care program is insufficient.

Attending those plans need minimum input while those apparently can only survive by their best efforts, you cannot blame them.

I remember someone said India spends disproportional amount of fund in weapon purchase abroad because it has a plan to solve all the problems, I just cannot make it straight when your fiscal deficit running high and you allocate the welfare part for the poor to military spending, that's the inhuman part.

What? At the start of every financial year the budget is already set out and they can't change it. Plus the big defense spending that is done, they spend the money over a period of time not in one go.

Whole world hate India and love peaceful Pakistan....
All the poor lives in India and Pakistan is country of only millionaires

Nice way to satisfy frustrations....go to sleep now

Indian with their confined mind and age old belief are not even ready to learn. they just know how to live a miserable life and call it morality. wow

China have the worst human rights record in their history, from Tiananmen Square, Tibet invasion, to One child policy, Zero Democracy, Media censorship etc.

Did it hurt you too much? Whats wrong if we are discussing a issue faced by innocent child?

wouldn't mind it at all if People were simultaneously discussing their own problems as well .Considering that China has the worst sex ratio in the world and Pakistan has much worse infant and Child mortality rates than India , one would hope there would be some self soul searching as well rather than just mocking at India's issues .:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom