What's new

India Turning Into World's Child Death Capital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you are getting all the china bashing news daily, so those are seem common to gullible and ignorant people like you```but according any of international institutions, Chinese childern have much better living, education and social security than the sorry inflated India, be the statistics from WB, WIPOs or others

whereas low IQed indians oftern got ogasm from some blogs```

Here chini source for idiots of your class..

300,000 children aged under 5 die each year|Society|chinadaily.com.cn

Now, stfu Chini!!

Now that is called uncivilized country..
again one off incident and caused outcry on chinese forums...but what barbaric country do to such things? they are cheerleading and keep delusional like Indians

More than a million childs are killed in China due to one Child policy..

again one off incident and caused outcry on chinese forums...but what barbaric country do to such things? they are cheerleading and keep delusional like Indians

It's a norm there.. This one got leaked and you are exposed..

Indians post some of the more stats for Chinis. If Bangladeshi and Pakistani wants help them with their stats as well..

I hope Indians do well. They must understand that they have to give soft stance towards Pakistan, and allow Kashmiris to decide their fate. Also, if they stop supporting that scum bag Dalai Llama, the Indians will be able to make friends with both Pakistan and China.

We hope for friendship, and I understand it will take Indian people compromises, but I hope to see Indian-China-Pakistan friendship as we would make more money and ensure more prosperity to the entire world than any other nation.

Gov. sponsored abortion in China... :tdown: atleast in our country, Gov. is not encouraging abortions unlike yours

[=404[/IMG]

how hard for low IQed indians to understand that this one-off incident was condemned and officials got in troubles```
China Suspends Officials in Forced-Abortion Case - WSJ.com
3 Chinese officials suspended over forced abortion at 7 months | The Advertiser | theadvertiser.com

but your barbaric indians will keep yourselves delusional to justify the worst massacre in human history of killing 5000 children daily```

@nemesis

That's disgusting, you son of a b****, respect dead children. Reported.

@nemesis

Watch you mouth you son of mujra dancer.., if that so much hurts you , tell your masters to stop forced abortion...

More than a million childs are killed in China due to one Child policy..

It's a norm there.. This one got leaked and you are exposed..

Indians post some of the more stats for Chinis. If Bangladeshi and Pakistani wants help them with their stats as well..
lol you still belive China is like India where all the terribles things are covered up? seriosuely kid we got more of these kind of news or conspiracy theories about dark side of China than you can find on google``lol

want to see how are chinese furoms like? learn Chinese or you are just brainwashed and ignorant

how hard for low IQed indians to understand that this one-off incident was condemned and officials got in troubles```
China Suspends Officials in Forced-Abortion Case - WSJ.com
3 Chinese officials suspended over forced abortion at 7 months | The Advertiser | theadvertiser.com

but your barbaric indians will keep yourselves delusional to justify the worst massacre in human history of killing 5000 children daily```

are you sure this is the only forced abortion happened in your country ... dont think so..

@nemesis

his buttt is buring by knowing the reality

are you sure this is the only forced abortion happened in your country ... dont think so..

are you sure there are only 5000 children dying daily? I dont think so, it should be more

@nemesis

how did you not expect this? this thread was meant to fail, p.s that son of a b*** part wasnt needed even though i agree that posting pictures is just inhumane like i said in my first comment on this thread

Watch you mouth you son of mujra dancer.., if that so much hurts you , tell your masters to stop forced abortion...

Your mentality shows what house you were born... Your mother obviously was drunk when she had you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom