What's new

India Turning Into World's Child Death Capital!

Status
Not open for further replies.
India kills more children in the entire word and Hindus trying to say Pakistan is. 5000 children die everyday in India, worst in the world... Do 5000x365 you will get your answer to how many children die in India every year... It's a Holocaust 100x times over... Wonder why UN not doing anything about Indian Hindu child killers...

Even UNICEF has said that India worst in terms of child killing, sad Hindus...

Islamabad—Around 30% of children in Pakistan are chronically malnourished and 2.1 million babies are born in Pakistan with severe intellectual impairment caused by iodine deficiency. According to a report launched by SPARC, the recent statics of World Health Organization (WHO) are higher, indicating 33.3% of children under 5 as being underweight.

An estimated 460,000 under the 5, die each year in Pakistan, one of the biggest rates in South Asia. The under 5 mortality rate stands at 89 deaths per 1,000 live births, showing only a one point reduction from last year. It is estimated that 35% of the diseases that burden children under 5 years are linked with malnutrition.

Over 30pc Pak children chronically malnourished

Islamabad—Around 30% of children in Pakistan are chronically malnourished and 2.1 million babies are born in Pakistan with severe intellectual impairment caused by iodine deficiency. According to a report launched by SPARC, the recent statics of World Health Organization (WHO) are higher, indicating 33.3% of children under 5 as being underweight.

An estimated 460,000 under the 5, die each year in Pakistan, one of the biggest rates in South Asia. The under 5 mortality rate stands at 89 deaths per 1,000 live births, showing only a one point reduction from last year. It is estimated that 35% of the diseases that burden children under 5 years are linked with malnutrition.

It says one of the biggest in South Asia. Guess whos the biggest ;)

it is the biggest rate in south asia. percentage wise

2.1 million babies are born in Pakistan with severe intellectual impairment caused by iodine deficiency.

that explains a lot. thanks

lol a few people went to China for few weeks vacation and now they are'China experts' ````as I said earlier -Indians always finding ogasm from some random articles and blogs

but the realit is India's industrial capability is at primitive factor driven stage``
and your rupee is going down like flushing the toilet paper in the loo

Indian goverment is the one who told doctors to kill new born babies who are from poor family.... its a way indian goverment keeping population and poverty under control.... Congress party is worlds no.1 evil party.... They are murderers, criminals and terrorists.... Thats why sonia gandhi been admited to hospital few months ago.... She was so much ashamed of her disease that she kept it secret. i wish galactic command take action against india goverment.... New born poor kids been murderd by goverments by the help of doctors....

Lahore: “The state of child nutrition in Pakistan is alarming,” Prof Shakila Zaman of Children’s Hospital said on Monday.
She was addressing a four-day training workshop on In-patient Management of Severe Acute Malnutrition with Medical Complications.
The four-day workshop was organised by the World Health Organisation to train the staff at the newly established stabilisation centre at the hospital. The centre has been set up to treat severe malnutrition.

Prof Zaman shared findings of the National Nutrition Survey 2011 that studied children under five years of age.
She said that 43.6 per cent of the children in Pakistan were stunted (underdeveloped), 15.1 per cent wasted (lacking energy), and 31.5 per cent underweight.
She further said that 32.7 per cent of the children suffered from an iron deficiency, 30.3 per cent from a vitamin-A and 40 per cent from a zinc deficiency.

“More shockingly, 62.5 per cent children are anaemic,” she said.

Prof Zaman said that the newly created stabilisation centre will help treat children and mothers with severe malnutrition.
The training was arranged jointly by the World Health Organisation, the United Nations International Children Education Fund and the Health Department.

Child nutrition: ‘62.5 per cent Pakistani children are anaemic’

Indian behavior on this thread is disgusting. Accept your figures and promise to help achieve a change. Instead you bash your neighbors. I can honestly tell you Indians that no child in Pakistan is as bad off as an Indian kid, and I don't mean to troll either.

it is the biggest rate in south asia. percentage wise

Exactly..

Also, look at their Kid's state there --> 43.6 per cent of the children in Pakistan were stunted (underdeveloped), 15.1 per cent wasted (lacking energy), and 31.5 per cent underweight.
She further said that 32.7 per cent of the children suffered from an iron deficiency, 30.3 per cent from a vitamin-A and 40 per cent from a zinc deficiency.

Indian behavior on this thread is disgusting. Accept your figures and promise to help achieve a change. Instead you bash your neighbors. I can honestly tell you Indians that no child in Pakistan is as bad off as an Indian kid, and I don't mean to troll either.

All the reports are from Pakistani newpapers, genius.. Accept your facts and numbers..

You are all son of bitches. Mother fuckers. You demean poor people. Of every nation there is poor people. We all sit in our homes, in our air conditioned homes, and neglect these people. The only time we acknowledge them is when we want to make a point, or use them as a bargaining chip, or to brag.

You motherfuckers, what If you were born in this economic position?

If any of you assholes have shame slit your own throat or drown yourselves in shame.

Instead of mudslinging, what are you doing for the poor in your nation?

Yea, I might get banned, but **** OFF ALL OF YOU!

@RazPak

No need to say that, I was just showing him that his country is not dandy pandy as he makes it seem. You would do the same thing if you had any love for your country. I can see that you don't. Goodbye

@RazPak

No need to say that, I was just showing him that his country is not dandy pandy as he makes it seem. You would do the same thing if you had any love for your country. I can see that you don't. Goodbye

If you are a Muslim or Pakistani, you will pray for the poor in India, Pakistan, China or the whole word. Do not use this as as a statistic to score cheap points.

Some poor Hindu boy selling water to passengers on a train station does not make me feel happy. NOT AT ALL.

I wish everyone can live peaceful and a happy life.

That is what my religion teaches me.

If some pathetic bharti wants to make poverty into a point scoring issue, then only his face will become blacker.

I pray to Allah swt, that no poor boy has to go home, and tell his younger sisters or brothers, that he did not earn enough today, so they cannot eat anything.

Be humble and have shame brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom