What's new

India tops U.S. green card by citizenship country list in 2013

nothing to be proud of...it means us is stealing the brains....35 k folks with the caliber of making an average salary of 100 k a year leaving india is disturbing

I can understand why Pakistanis are applying for Green Card, but what is the reason for Indians fleeing their shupa pawa shinning india? probably rescuing their daughters from inherent rape threat.

You will get the answer if you consider why our best buddies Chinese, supposedly much better off than Indians, are running away to the Capitalist hell hole from Communist heaven.

I view it big loss of India, isn't it?

There are a billion more where they came from. Same with China.

^^No offense taken, but your sample size for observation and extrapolating it to a much larger population is; wrong.

Staying in academia, basics my dear man, basics!

I would trust Hydro's personal observation more than your Times of India article from 2003 and another article from 2007!!!! Plus, the article also only interviewed a couple of people and then reached then conclusion? lol could you please provide me a more recent article with more samples or statistics?

Opportunities to use talent and skill, rather than cleaning your superior's shoes and grinding your @$$ in the office till late nights with no compensation or increase in salary, office politics, negative level of competition and an attitude problem in seniors.

That's why the best minds and those who like freer work environment leave the country.

what talent ? Telephone operator ? Taxi Driver ?

I cant understand why someone wants to leave a super duper democracy.:cuckoo:

Actually that is also understandable as you mentioned the different government styles, but why Indians? you guys are supposedly living in the worlds largest democracy?

You will get the answer if you consider why our best buddies Chinese, supposedly much better off than Indians, are running away to the Capitalist hell hole from Communist heaven.

There are a billion more where they came from. Same with China.

Back
Top Bottom