What's new

India 'too late' in artillery modernisation: Army chief

France said???
Since when we started believing on rumours.Rumours has it that India will also get F-35 if we buy the F-16.and anyways,LCH is already having test runs so very soon we will supplement our heli fleet..and yeah we also have a tender for 22 attack helis in which we will get apache 3rd tranche.....so yes...grapevine is pretty thick

Nt to worry about LCH..
Chineese attack heli means our...:D
china-**** bhai bhai
and yes chECK IN WIKI AND SEARCH IN GOOGLE PAK IS INTRESTED IN TURKEY FUTURE ATTACK HELI..

AND lch IS INDIAN..adn you knw how indian products are

LOL u seem frustrated?
I hope u know 18 euro tigers are already under procurement?2009 deal?:rofl::
Super cobra?hope u know army asked for it?USA will supply them in 2014-2015?:woot:
Wish list:
:rofl::rofl: wow...go to threads ALKHALID VS T9 to get ur tiny ego ravaged or torn to pieces...:rofl::rofl:
300 t90s,145 ajunks and few T-72s wow wat a fleet? compairing with 500 AK,I,AL ZARRARS,T-85,T-80UD(WITH ALL FEATURES OF T-84 UD)LOL REST BEING UPGRADED?(MOST HAVE ATLEAST NIGHT VISIONS..LOL
Get urself mentality checked,,,,
lol 103mm arty on a bmp:rofl:
WOW .... Thts such a powerful anti tank motar cum spg.......LOL makes me wanna laugh?
R u compairing it with M109A5? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA or 122MM ARTY GUN on a M109A5 chasis?or SH1?OR our other systems?
also u only have 40 or so old hinds assualt cum transport helicopter(not even a ture attack helicopter)

About ur 100 plus M 777 lol dude we got 150 plus M109A5s
Makes u wanna kill urself?doesnt it?

lol

Go and check that both capabilities of AK/MBT-2000 and T-90S. T-90S is much much more capable.

Don't talk about vintage M109A5 US inducting A6 Paladin. India have 155 mm guns similar to A5 way back i early nineties. :rofl: lol India inducting M777 which is new and recently (2005/06) inducted into US marines and army. Above all the weapons coming from US for free are not cutting edge like India is buying M777, C-17, C-130J-30, P-8I etc.

Nt to worry about LCH..
china-**** bhai bhai
and yes chECK IN WIKI AND SEARCH IN GOOGLE PAK IS INTRESTED IN TURKEY FUTURE ATTACK HELI..

So you point is who ever developing something is yours!!! Chinese means yours.. Turkish means yours.. French means yours....

Turkish T-129
Chinese attack heli
French Tiger
US Super cobra

Why left others? Why can't Pakistan get Rooivalk from SA? :taz: In that theory India have Super Cobra, Ka-52, Longbow, Tiger, Rooivalk etc etc because if India wants can get all of them. And as 'Pakistan Nationalist' we can start comparing cobra with all of them. :rofl:

So you point is who ever developing something is yours!!! Chinese means yours.. Turkish means yours.. French means yours....

Turkish T-129
Chinese attack heli
French Tiger
US Super cobra

Why left others? Why can't Pakistan get Rooivalk from SA? :taz: In that theory India have Super Cobra, Ka-52, Longbow, Tiger, Rooivalk etc etc because if India wants can get all of them. And as 'Pakistan Nationalist' we can start comparing cobra with all of them. :rofl:

china offer us anything which we want..
SO in future we can get tehr attack heli.t-129 is another option.
france agreed to supply eurocopter.
and your LCH=LCA.

Nt to worry about LCH..
china-**** bhai bhai

of course we do... by the way you know that the person giving out US assistance to Pakistan is Indian?
and since when Chinese products became your?this way we can also say that kamov 52 is ours ...and that is one kickass heli ever built ,israeli drones are ours.M177 are ours.
India-Russia-Israel bhai bhai :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

lol

Go and check that both capabilities of AK/MBT-2000 and T-90S. T-90S is much much more capable

Oops, i smell burnt vegies
:rofl:
wats there in ur 300 t-90s tht our 500 AKs dont have?
if u dont have answer better keep the trap shut......

Don't talk about vintage M109A5 US inducting A6 Paladin. India have 155 mm guns similar to A5 way back i early nineties. :rofl: lol India inducting M777 which is new and recently (2005/06) inducted into US marines and army. Above all the weapons coming from US for free are not cutting edge like India is buying M777, C-17, C-130J-30, P-8I etc.

Lol the crappy, troll mentality of a typical indian?
Only us uses paladin........moron.......even israel ur uncle is using A5s?
lol u had ghanta:rofl::rofl:
lol bofors bari mushkil is milay haien...beta jhoot nahin boltay.......son dont lie....u never had good arty......forget the news A5s...
Another thing....these things were paid on cash...:rofl: only a nutless monkey can say wat u said.....P8I????ISNT THT NAVY???
08 PC-3 waith hawk eye 2000 radars and latest avionics for PN...
LOL
Good news for indian airforce now tht il have 4 c-17s to replace russian junk:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love to see frustrated indian trolls............i ripped ur lies in previous post...more in this one........next time dont lie sunny boy.
PANTHER,SH-1 also inducted this year
P.S=Ur mentality and grammer suck.

Oops, i smell burnt vegies
:rofl:
wats there in ur 300 t-90s tht our 500 AKs dont have?
if u dont have answer better keep the trap shut......

Lol the crappy, troll mentality of a typical indian?
Only us uses paladin........moron.......even israel ur uncle is using A5s?
lol u had ghanta:rofl::rofl:
lol bofors bari mushkil is milay haien...beta jhoot nahin boltay.......son dont lie....u never had good arty......forget the news A5s...
Another thing....these things were paid on cash...:rofl: only a nutless monkey can say wat u said.....P8I????ISNT THT NAVY???
08 PC-3 waith hawk eye 2000 radars and latest avionics for PN...
LOL
Good news for indian airforce now tht il have 4 c-17s to replace russian junk:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love to see frustrated indian trolls............i ripped ur lies in previous post...more in this one........next time dont lie sunny boy.
PANTHER,SH-1 also inducted this year
P.S=Ur mentality and grammer suck.
total cost of C-17 deal is close to 5 billion dollars...more than your annual defence budget.We can buy in such large number and variety that it can easily overwhelm PA.another 5 years and the game would be changed.with India's defence budget touching close to 50 billion annually we can easily outbuy pakistan.

dude do you knw how much defence budget of pak is now?2010,,

its more then your i can prove this

Defence budget up by 96pc | Pakistan Daily
'
'
wel pakistan budget is now 9.5Bn USD..and is expected to increase 305 again by next month.to cross 12.Bn..
your total forrces are more then 3 times larger then us while your defence budgdget only 3 times..
so yes we can buy any weapon..
when israel with 13bn defene budget can buy f15 silent eagle and f-35 why nt we?

total cost of C-17 deal is close to 5 billion dollars...more than your annual defence budget.We can buy in such large number and variety that it can easily overwhelm PA.another 5 years and the game would be changed.with India's defence budget touching close to 50 billion annually we can easily outbuy pakistan.

Pakistans total budget is around almost 10 billion$ plus billion or 2 come from coalition fund plus we get military hardware in foriegn assistence .......total around 12 billion$.....30% rise may follow in mid of this year so 14-15 billion $$....our army ratio is far wider
1:3 or 4 soldier......
How many cj-17 are u buyin???
each costs 202 million......

Defence budget up by 96pc | Pakistan Daily
'
'
wel pakistan budget is now 9.5Bn USD..and is expected to increase 305 again by next month.to cross 12.Bn..
your total forrces are more then 3 times larger then us while your defence budgdget only 3 times..
so yes we can buy any weapon..
when israel with 13bn defene budget can buy f15 silent eagle and f-35 why nt we?
Israel gets 3 billion dollars of US aid annually.Once the WOT is over why would US give any more money to Pak.lets face it Obama has said US would be out of afghanistan in 2011 so what after that?no more special status to Pakistan, and if you have increased the defence budget,so will we.Now back to the topic,india still is at par with PA in artillery,with the new acquisitions, it will move ahead again.

37 billion?

your defence budget is between 30-32bn..
your army is 2 times larger then us,air force personals near three times..navy 3 times..

wher as your defence budget is 3 times larger then us..and will increase to 12-13 Bn by june...

it means we can buy anything we want in small numbers like israel.
let suppose if we spend only 4 Billion on Af frm the 12Bn
s we can buy about 15 rafale,can manufacture 20-25 jf-17,can buy misile and many otehr air force stff only in this 4 bn..

Back
Top Bottom