What's new

India to use Tu-22M3 Supersonic Bombers to Hunt down PLAN Warships

Question 1) where India is going to station these 4 maritime stricker aircraft which base
2) what kind of anti aircraft and ballistic missile protection they will place
3) name the anti ship missile with range of 600-1000 km India possess
4) after hitting the target at see what will India do to protect it self fro total destruction because India and China are neighbors
5) and when is India going to use most secret Vedic weapons in the conflict before or after his total destruction

Buhahahaha. And how do you plan to save your dumb *** destroyers after their wet dream is over?!

U do know that India is a Signatory of the MTCR? and that 300km is no longer an issue

14. Are exports to Partners treated differently than exports to non Partners?

The MTCR Guidelines do not distinguish between exports to Partners and exports to non-Partners. Moreover, the MTCR Partners have explicitly affirmed that membership in the Regime provides no entitlement to obtain technology from another Partner and no obligation to supply it. Partners are expected to exercise appropriate accountability and restraint in trade among Partners, just as they would in trade between Partners and non-Partners. Partners are bound by a “no-undercut” policy to consult each other before considering exporting an item on the list that has been notified as denied by another Partner pursuant to the MTCR Guidelines.

http://www.mtcr.info/english/FAQ-E.html

If hostilities broke between India and China then PLAN will have full support of Chinese NCW capabilities which include support from PLA and PLAAF too, and they also have DH-10, H6-K with variety of CMs, DF-21D & DF-26, JH-7 with 400km ARM & AShM missies etc. Now is India ready to face onslaught?
Ignorance is bliss. We're talking about the IOR which is a gazillion miles away and not the South China Sea. Your sweeter than honey friends don't have the capability of reaching the IOR with their PLA/PLAAF.

Question 1) where India is going to station these 4 maritime stricker aircraft which base
4) after hitting the target at see what will India do to protect it self fro total destruction because India and China are neighbors
5) and when is India going to use most secret Vedic weapons in the conflict before or after his total destruction

1) it'll be placed in southern india in TN
2)usual Air defence as other bases have
3) right now i don't think india have any Anti ship missiles beyond 300kms.. but now india is in mtcr we might go for kh22 or 55. And extended range for brahmos is very possible.
4)lol.... what will china do to protect itself from total destruction?? Because india and china are neighbors
5)surprise

Old Jianghu Frigate
View attachment 325799

Old decommission Jianghu frigate used as DF-21D target ship
View attachment 325800

A small non explosive warhead from DF-21D successfully hit the target ship bridge in some year reported from Chinese forum with these photo released. The whole bridge near flatten showing the impact from top. If its a bigger and explosive warhead. I am sure the ship will long break into half.

It is hard to believe that ship was struck by something traveling at nearly 20 times the speed of sound and weighing probably over 1.5 ton- Compared that to several brahmos test video where the missile at only 3 times the speed of sound and weight about 3.6 ton consistently makes holes tearing apart both sides of the hull- That image looks more like a sub-sonic missile hit which was without explosive head-

Iran one is stationery but dont discredit it yet. It still hit a pinpoint accuracy on a much smaller ship compare to carrier.

From Chinese forum news, Chinese test is not stationery. The warhead guidance is infra-sensor imaging.

DF-21D travel at speed of Mach 10 while needs only 12mins to reach its target. CVN travels at 32knots and after 12mins, it travel only 15km. Well within the ballistic range of adjustment and then the final approach will take over by infra sensor of warhead. Auto correction and bingo!

What kind of cooling system do you apply to keep the air around the warhead traveling at 10 Mach cooler than the CVN- Since normally the air due to drag- Do you have the image of real warhead where we can see the IR sensor sticking out of It ?

Range. Stand off distance will help out.

The bomber can actually sneak upto 50 Km by flying low- Air borne radar can help in detecting It earlier though- May be at 200 km- given that they can deploy Air borne radars- As of now Chinese use helicopters like our navy but their main destroyer has only one hanger so they can carry only one- so they have to choose between Ant-Sub and Early warning-

Ignorance is bliss. We're talking about the IOR which is a gazillion miles away and not the South China Sea. Your sweeter than honey friends don't have the capability of reaching the IOR with their PLA/PLAAF.
They did in 1962 :(.PLA crossed Himalayas and came quite inside

The bomber can actually sneak upto 50 Km by flying low- Air borne radar can help in detecting It earlier though- May be at 200 km- given that they can deploy Air borne radars- As of now Chinese use helicopters like our navy but their main destroyer has only one hanger so they can carry only one- so they have to choose between Ant-Sub and Early warning-

I have had the privilege of flying at 30 meters above sea level ... !! Thanks for pointing out things for me, I can actually write thesis on this kind of stuff.

Ciao

So it was a tall cliam then eh ?
Nah, air launched versions range is always higher than surface launched and after signing MTCR now we can increase brahmos range to p-800 oniks class...and that is surface launched version.

I did ..!!! Now?;)

Lol

cheers

I was just adding to your point- we have 3rd person reading the post so It just helps too make things clearer for any one who have interest in that- so don't get annoyed with me- :lol:

I too learn a lot from several of you guys and some girls we have here- :tup:

So it was a tall cliam then eh ?

Brahmos-A the 2.5 ton missile will be tested soon may be next month- It has been flown with Su 30MKI and have been cleared for drop and launch tests-

Brahmos NG is a 1.5 ton missile which is under development- Its diameter is also shorter so that It can fit torpedo tubes standard 550 mm ones-

False flaggers not wanted.

Pl. get lost.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom