What's new

India to use pakistan Air space for trade with Afganishtan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^yeah we know this..but the thread article says that India will freight through the air...which was not mntioned earlier..it talked about only land route through wagah.

^^^yeah we know this..but the thread article says that India will freight through the air...which was not mntioned earlier..it talked about only land route through wagah.

India will not freight through the air.

Most likely scenario is that India shall be allowed to ship her goods to a port in Pakistan from where Afghan trucks shall transport goods to Afghanistan.

Most likely scenario is that India shall be allowed to ship her goods to a port in Pakistan from where Afghan trucks shall transport goods to Afghanistan.

well, thats what we knew so far..but the article from DAWN says a different story...although I am not jumping the gun yet, as I would like some more sources to confirm the news.

first seaport than air space and next target is.....Guess......
It should be By Road via Amritsar-Lahore-Rawalpindi-Peshawar-Kabul

I am still not sure of this news, if the news is true, then we should have seen the news in Indian and even Pakistani main news sources..this news is surely from dawn , but seems to be some kind of letter to the ed or something...hope I am wrong and the news is true !

Dude the first two lines that i am going to show underneath are from DAWNS EDITOR

"The Pak-Afghan pact was signed between Pakistan and Afghanistan under pressure from the USA on July 18. Under this pact, Pakistan will provide transit trade between Afghanistan and India through its air space. "

The rest part is letter to editor, i hope that i cleared a bit of air:cheers:

^^^well, the problem here is in case the news is true and India will use the air route then , sadly for Pakistan,it might loose on the transit fee, if the land route was used.

Sir, i also accept that NO indian goods would go to afganistan and your article also said same...But but

"Goods are going to get transported from afganistan to india via sea as well as Air not vice versa"
Thats the conclusion of both articles

anyhow am waiting for for famous afghani dry fruit and other fruits in indian markets.:smitten:

Dude the first two lines that i am going to show underneath are from DAWNS EDITOR

"The Pak-Afghan pact was signed between Pakistan and Afghanistan under pressure from the USA on July 18. Under this pact, Pakistan will provide transit trade between Afghanistan and India through its air space. "

The rest part is letter to editor, i hope that i cleared a bit of air:cheers:

I agree what you say mate, and dont doubt what you say cause you have presented the source..the reason for my confusion is that the Pak-Afghan pact that you are talking about which was signed on 18th...was decalared after it was signed and there was no such mentioning of India using the air route..if there was any such agreement,this would have been the most important point of discussion in Indian media and most imp point of criticism in pakistani media....

If there was such a declaration, then why just two lines from the editor ?? if it were the lines from the editor,show me the article where it was written, to whom the subscribers or the readers are replying to throu the letters to the editor...the only credibility , the news has that the source is from DAWN, which I belive is like a news from "THE HINDU' which we just cant deny, but we surely have some reasons to raise the doubts.

as I said..we should wait for atleast one more day..if its true indeed..it will be in front of us through different sources as well..and I'll be more than glad to have my doubts rejected.

the SAD part is pakistan & pakistanis are NOT talking about competing with the indians in terms of GOODS quality or price but just stopping them!!!

why not rather concentrate on making your local goods so good in quality & price that no one would want indian goods!!

once an INDIAN told me that till mid 90s pakistani goods were more famous in EUROPE (specially textiles) than indian ones!

this is what he said:

India didn't shoot past far ahead instead pakistan regressed!

PROPAGANDA.. Indian propa ganda.

:frown::frown::frown:We should live in Complete Isolation. In tight compartments. It will boost over thinking and will make us socially broadminded.

Only communication shold be throgh PDF and that too violet one where the superior is the one who puts his foot in others mouth.

Only then at Night we will sleep peacefully.

regards:pdf::pdf::pdf:

the SAD part is pakistan & pakistanis are NOT talking about competing with the indians in terms of GOODS quality or price but just stopping them!!!

why not rather concentrate on making your local goods so good in quality & price that no one would want indian goods!!

once an INDIAN told me that till mid 90s pakistani goods were more famous in EUROPE (specially textiles) than indian ones!

this is what he said:

India didn't shoot past far ahead instead pakistan regressed!

Yeah India is not fighting a war on terrorism on a scale Pakistan is, Indian army is not attacking or re-taking their own cities back from taliban, they dont have to worry about suicide bomb blasts every other day, they have nothing else to worry about than to progress. So let them be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom