What's new

India to train Vietnam air force in flying Sukhoi 30 Fighter planes

There was quote that if someone don't know anything about then he doesn't poke its nose in it...u r idiot of madarsa study who think they r the center of world ...
First agni has nothing to do with pslv rocket if any show me prof
Nd second Pakistan has nothing related with space that doesnt means India don't... India have its own spaceprogram Nd Indian pslv was made by India in 1990s in south India.. so u dumb *** first go read something then quotes me...
Never realized my sarcasm was this good.

There was quote that if someone don't know anything about then he doesn't poke its nose in it...u r idiot of madarsa study who think they r the center of world ...
First agni has nothing to do with pslv rocket if any show me prof
Nd second Pakistan has nothing related with space that doesnt means India don't... India have its own spaceprogram Nd Indian pslv was made by India in 1990s in south India.. so u dumb *** first go read something then quotes me...
Never realized my sarcasm was this good.

No one hurted here I jst give u reality to open up ur eyes...

They are just not ready except for short range Agni. Look, India does little but talk way too much. The same goes with Indian members here. I'm just trying to portrait that point. India certainly accomplish something. But not enough to justify the bragging.

Stupid Indian :angry:

Don't you know early Agni series missile contains some stages from PSLV, which is a Chinese SLV which they used successfully to reach mars recently :china:

Hence Agni missiles are licensed produced based on agreements with China

Typical pathological Indophobes, just toy around and move on :)

Stupid Pakistani and Chinese... Made for each other.

:pakistan::china:

Lots of excited sales people, but there is no even a single customer. :crazy:

Customer for what? This thread is about a training agreement. Which is signed. What else do you need?

Customer for Brahmos, of course. India only talk about exporting Brahmos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom