What's new

India to train Vietnam air force in flying Sukhoi 30 Fighter planes

Let's deploy some DRDO AWACS and p8I in Vietnam.

What is Drdo awak? And I'm not sure if US would agree to P 8 export to Vietnam.....

Indians like to brag about imported stuff

So, the ICBMs, SLBMs, destroyers, sattelites, nuclear subs are not successful? This are some of the stuff which Pakistan can only dream of possessing, let alone developing it indigenously.
And yes, the downgraded brahmos missile costs much more than the original stuff, which is also available for export, nice logic.

Except for satellites, all other stuff are either experimental or license production. And downgraded Brahmos cost more as India usually got screwed over defense deals. And the original is not available for export. Go back and do more research.

What is Drdo awak? And I'm not sure if US would agree to P 8 export to Vietnam.....

Except for satellites, all other stuff are either experimental or license production. And downgraded Brahmos cost more as India usually got screwed over defense deals. And the original is not available for export. Go back and do more research.
US will support any action by India against Chinese,take my words.

The percent of conversion to U233 from Thorium by Neutron irradiation is less than 3%.
So what?it can be made. And it's has done also,so it will be done in future too.

Lol ... r u ill or u don't have enough brain to store knowledge.. show any prof that agni series is a licensed produce by India? Or nuclear submarines r licence produce by India or aircraft carrier is licensed produce by India??? Or ABM system is licensed produce by India...

Lol ... r u ill or u don't have enough brain to store knowledge.. show any prof that agni series is a licensed produce by India? Or nuclear submarines r licence produce by India or aircraft carrier is licensed produce by India??? Or ABM system is licensed produce by India...

Give it a rest. He is just a b###hurt neighbour victim of their establishments propaganda. :sleep:

[QTE="The_Sidewinder, post: 8986203, member: 40093"]Give it a rest. He is just a b###hurt neighbour victim of their establishments propaganda. :sleep:[/QUOTE]

Ok no problem...

I would advise India from train Vietnamese. Because Sukhoi will blame Indian trainers if Vietnam ever crash a plane.

India will put Brahmos on their flag soon. Also, why Indians never wonder that if Brahmos is so awesome, why Russia is ignoring this missile?
Hope the Vietnam Air Force would have a better safety record than the Indian Air Force.

Since you dragged accidents into this thread, as per data from 'aviation-safety net' & 'ejection co uk' since January 2012 onwards and till date(today) there have 26 crashes of IAF jets compared to 20 crashes of PAF jets; i.e. a ratio of 1.30:1 now taking into consideration that IAF is at least 1.8x to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAF's crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

They are just not ready except for short range Agni. Look, India does little but talk way too much. The same goes with Indian members here. I'm just trying to portrait that point. India certainly accomplish something. But not enough to justify the bragging.

Lol u r saying about a missile which have complete 2 successful test ...Nd nuclear submarines nd aircraft carrier is on sea trail .. nd what about ABM system nd navigation systems

They are just not ready except for short range Agni. Look, India does little but talk way too much. The same goes with Indian members here. I'm just trying to portrait that point. India certainly accomplish something. But not enough to justify the bragging.
They are not just ready? How do you know? Did god create a dream for you?
Go to Wikipedia and search for Indian missile programme. Then start portraying your points.

Pakistanis like to vomit their verbal indigestion. We don't have enough P-8i's for ourselves. We are in the process of procuring more. But we would like to station one or two if we are allowed.

Don't you think before you start posting shit or what.

Last edited:
India will put Brahmos on their flag soon. Also, why Indians never wonder that if Brahmos is so awesome, why Russia is ignoring this missile?

Brahmos is copy of Chinese supersonic cruise missile Chaoxun-1.

So given Russian perception of Chinese military technology why would Russian pay attention to something that is a Chinese copy

@AyanRay
@
hell9214

From now please demonstrate compliance to this poster's bragging standards, given their intellectual sensitivities to this.

Brahmos is copy of Chinese supersonic cruise missile Chaoxun-1.

So given Russian perception of Chinese military technology why would Russian pay attention to something that is a Chinese copy

@AyanRay
@
hell9214

From now please demonstrate compliance to this poster's bragging standards, given their intellectual sensitivities to this.

This dude doesn't even have the guts to display his real flags, I don't think he deserves a sane reply

Stupid Indian :angry:

Don't you know early Agni series missile contains some stages from PSLV, which is a Chinese SLV which they used successfully to reach mars recently :china:

Hence Agni missiles are licensed produced based on agreements with China

This dude doesn't even have the guts to display his real flags, I don't think he deserves a sane reply
Typical pathological Indophobes, just toy around and move on :)

Stupid Indian :angry:

Don't you know early Agni series missile contains some stages from PSLV, which is a Chinese SLV which they used successfully to reach mars recently :china:

Hence Agni missiles are licensed produced based on agreements with China

Typical pathological Indophobes, just toy around and move on :)

There was quote that if someone don't know anything about then he doesn't poke its nose in it...u r idiot of madarsa study who think they r the center of world ...
First agni has nothing to do with pslv rocket if any show me prof
Nd second Pakistan has nothing related with space that doesnt means India don't... India have its own spaceprogram Nd Indian pslv was made by India in 1990s in south India.. so u dumb *** first go read something then quotes me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom