What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

baccha baccha fan hai ji agni ka

Agni-V-Indian-missile-008.jpg

some Insecure chinese are scared even when Agni-5 is not inducted. Hahahahhahahahah

@Hafizzz do you envy india and indians? Why so much obessed with india that you flooding each and every thread related to india? I hope @WebMaster will take note. Should use your real Flag.... India testing Agni-5 which is more than enough to bring down china. Its a fact. How can u debate that. Indian missile, indian testing it. So what's happening to you? Why jumping like ape in every indian thread? Get a life and stop spreading your nonsence. I hope mods will take note and make him use his own country flag....

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hafizzz do you envy india and indians? Why so much obessed with india that you flooding each and every thread related to india? I hope @WebMaster will take note. Should use your real Flag.... India testing Agni-5 which is more than enough to bring down china. Its a fact. How can u debate that. Indian missile, indian testing it. So what's happening to you? Why jumping like ape in every indian thread? Get a life and stop spreading your nonsence. I hope mods will take note and make him use his own country flag....

No one is obsessed with India but you just assume so.

Every time I say something about India, Indian users here jump on me immediately accusing me of being "anti-India" or involved in "bashing India". They blindly blame me for posting those article
but yet those same Indian users themselves post anti-China and anti-Pakistan News article. Why the double standard ?

Why Indian users here cannot even accept a bit of of criticism ? (see article below )

http://thecoolsun.blogspot.ca/2010/08/indian-supremacy-theory.html

Recently, I had a conversation with Eva Maria – a German lady who is staying in Kerala and collecting data for her doctoral thesis – “Resistance of regional-medical-systems against globalisation/allopathic medicine – in the light of naturopathy in Kerala”. I took a while to grasp what she’s doing and the scope of this post doesn’t cover that.

She told me, when she visits some villages in Kerala, they tell her – “Kerala is the best place on the planet [to live]”. On asking back which all places they know to have such an opinion, they say, they haven’t ever been away from their cute lovely villages. So much for “informed opinion”.

I wonder, how many proud mallus know that the Kerala-tagline “God’s Own Country” itself is not original. [LINK]

And you know what? Indians tend to make this “we are the best” comments about almost everything [Facebook-Group].

To make it worse, we cannot even accept a bit of criticism. Once, in a group, I was telling [non-Indians] about some flaws and faults of Indian system, when this friend from Bihar told me [shouted] (in Hindi) to stop telling about the bad-things back there.

No society is going to grow if they cannot accept their own flaws and discuss with others to see their blind spots.

WE ARE FLAWLESS attitude spans from culture to technology. Indian culture is the best EVER. Home grown technology beats everything else (Remember Ramar-Pillai?).

A word about Indian culture – the colours, variety of food, festivals etc. are some of the best of it.

At the same time, don’t tell that a system where women are second class citizens is good. I simply won’t be able to understand the “goodness” of a dowry-based-arranged-marriage-family-system. Let’s not even talk about the caste-based classification of people.

I am not exactly patriotic; It’s your choice to be or not. But don’t let patriotism blind you. Please don’t.

And my dear Indian readers, if you still think we are the best, see where India stands in these global ranking systems: Satisfaction with Life Index (India:125), Quality-of-life index (India: 73), etc. We are not exactly at the top of these lists, are we?

So, there must be something which we are not doing right. (And others doing it right?)

There are many great things about every place/system. It is the same with India too – lot of great people, things, places, traditions, etc. But please try to have informed opinions; and be open to criticism.

And wouldn’t it be the best if we know what our faults are and get the best from wherever we can? Life will be happier, world will be a better place to live.

Signing off, Sands.

PS: Also, don’t think that this “attitude” is completely Indian, for I have seen people who say their system is the only good system around (have you spoken with newly-imported-Chinese students?).

PPS: People who are proud of the age-old beliefs/traditions/customs would shamelessly say that the hard, non-bendable, non-criticisable rules in Qur’an were written for 6-7th century A.D, and are not applicable now. (But that argument doesn’t apply to own faults, right?). Having majority support, or having been functional for ages shouldn’t support any system. Let changes happen, for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 foot joker is better than a 4 inch Indian :omghaha:

picture of typical of 4 inch Indian :

_69827030_69827023.jpg

?Mysterious metal objects? in Dadu fell from Hatf V missile: ISPR - DAWN.COM

Photos show the metal pieces, now said to be parts of the Hatf-V Ghauri's motor, which fell on some villages in Sindh province's Dadu district on Wednesday night.—Dawn Photo
KARACHI: The mysterious metallic objects, which fell from the sky baffling villagers in Dadu late Wednesday night, were parts of Pakistan’s Hatf V Ghauri missile, a spokesman for the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Friday.

“The metal parts found in a remote area of Dadu, as reported in media today, were part of the motor body, which separated from the missile as planned, well within the safety corridor,” said a statement by the ISPR.

“It was ensured that at no point, would human life or property be at risk. There is no cause for alarm or concern,” the spokesman concluded.

Pakistan conducted a test of the mid-range nuclear capable ballistic missile on Wednesday. The liquid-fuelled missile, capable of carrying both conventional as well as nuclear payload, has a range of 1300 kilometres.

Fear and bewilderment overtook some parts of Dadu district after the mysterious objects fell on a number of villages late on Wednesday, the Dawn newspaper had reported.

The biggest fragment weighing 187 kilograms fell on a ground in Allah Jurio Lund village, 30 kilometres from Dadu. Other pieces fell on Pir Mashaikh, Shehak Rodnani and Khandhani villages.

There were no injuries or damage to property.

Military authorities were reported to have taken possession of the “heavy pieces of engine and other metallic objects, believed to be splinters of a satellite or missile”.

2qtaiz6.jpg

Suck It!

RED - Intended Flight Path

BLUE - FAILED LAUNCH

We dnt need 10k missile to hit China ... A5 can hit any part of China if required.

Nope, you cannot claim that unless India managed to actually land it anywhere within China. You also need to take into consideration China's missile defence shield and satellite monitoring. Let alone China's response to India firing one over (to see if it really can land it anywhere within China).

You can say that it is 'theoretically' possible, but you cannot claim it as fact.

Back
Top Bottom