What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

Nope, you cannot claim that unless India managed to actually land it anywhere within China. You also need to take into consideration China's missile defence shield and satellite monitoring. Let alone China's response to India firing one over (to see if it really can land it anywhere within China).

You can say that it is 'theoretically' possible, but you cannot claim it as fact.

As if your copy cat missiles have landed on any part of India before... :omghaha:

How can you even think of a Chinese response. You can say 'theoretically' possible response.

No one is obsessed with India but you just assume so.

Every time I say something about India, Indian users here jump on me immediately accusing me of being "anti-India" or involved in "bashing India". They blindly blame me for posting those article
but yet those same Indian users themselves post anti-China and anti-Pakistan News article. Why the double standard ?

Why Indian users here cannot even accept a bit of of criticism ? (see article below )

The Cool Sun: Indian Supremacy Theory..

Recently, I had a conversation with Eva Maria – a German lady who is staying in Kerala and collecting data for her doctoral thesis – “Resistance of regional-medical-systems against globalisation/allopathic medicine – in the light of naturopathy in Kerala”. I took a while to grasp what she’s doing and the scope of this post doesn’t cover that.

She told me, when she visits some villages in Kerala, they tell her – “Kerala is the best place on the planet [to live]”. On asking back which all places they know to have such an opinion, they say, they haven’t ever been away from their cute lovely villages. So much for “informed opinion”.

I wonder, how many proud mallus know that the Kerala-tagline “God’s Own Country” itself is not original. [LINK]

And you know what? Indians tend to make this “we are the best” comments about almost everything [Facebook-Group].

To make it worse, we cannot even accept a bit of criticism. Once, in a group, I was telling [non-Indians] about some flaws and faults of Indian system, when this friend from Bihar told me [shouted] (in Hindi) to stop telling about the bad-things back there.

No society is going to grow if they cannot accept their own flaws and discuss with others to see their blind spots.

WE ARE FLAWLESS attitude spans from culture to technology. Indian culture is the best EVER. Home grown technology beats everything else (Remember Ramar-Pillai?).

A word about Indian culture – the colours, variety of food, festivals etc. are some of the best of it.

At the same time, don’t tell that a system where women are second class citizens is good. I simply won’t be able to understand the “goodness” of a dowry-based-arranged-marriage-family-system. Let’s not even talk about the caste-based classification of people.

I am not exactly patriotic; It’s your choice to be or not. But don’t let patriotism blind you. Please don’t.

And my dear Indian readers, if you still think we are the best, see where India stands in these global ranking systems: Satisfaction with Life Index (India:125), Quality-of-life index (India: 73), etc. We are not exactly at the top of these lists, are we?

So, there must be something which we are not doing right. (And others doing it right?)

There are many great things about every place/system. It is the same with India too – lot of great people, things, places, traditions, etc. But please try to have informed opinions; and be open to criticism.

And wouldn’t it be the best if we know what our faults are and get the best from wherever we can? Life will be happier, world will be a better place to live.

Signing off, Sands.

PS: Also, don’t think that this “attitude” is completely Indian, for I have seen people who say their system is the only good system around (have you spoken with newly-imported-Chinese students?).

PPS: People who are proud of the age-old beliefs/traditions/customs would shamelessly say that the hard, non-bendable, non-criticisable rules in Qur’an were written for 6-7th century A.D, and are not applicable now. (But that argument doesn’t apply to own faults, right?). Having majority support, or having been functional for ages shouldn’t support any system. Let changes happen, for good.

1.I have seen many posts from you,So stop justification cr@p,we know you are an India basher.Who else would troll a thread related to a ballistic missile with pic of four Rapists

2.FYI Kerala has far more HDI & Literacy rate than your country & is far more beautiful than your barren wasteland

3.Last time ,I was banned from posting in 'Pakistani Space Development' thread coz I said there was no major satellite project in Pakistan.Can you give this sermon about 'accepting critisizm' to moderators here & members who reported my post?

1.I have seen many posts from you,So stop justification cr@p,we know you are an India basher.Who else would troll a thread related to a ballistic missile with pic of four Rapists

2.FYI Kerala has far more HDI & Literacy rate than your country & is far more beautiful than your barren wasteland

3.Last time ,I was banned from posting in 'Pakistani Space Development' thread coz I said there was no major satellite project in Pakistan.Can you give this sermon about 'accepting critisizm' to moderators here & members who reported my post?

That pic was posted in respond to the Indian Troll for calling the other poster a 5 footer.

As if your copy cat missiles have landed on any part of India before... :omghaha:

How can you even think of a Chinese response. You can say 'theoretically' possible response.

Indians are so funny to accuse China of copying while their own missiles are not indigenous :

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/6215-ancestry-indian-missile.html

BUH4XOJCIAABUfj.jpg

Is this new one or the one which was tested ?

No idea buddy, but this time I think it has to be canisterised launch but about this pic Ajay Shukla said it would be launched tomorrow.

Canisteriesd version will be tested in December it means this will be launched tomorrow

Oh man , what happen if pak launch missile on India? it might drop in Malaysia or china.

neahh .. they dont have the capability to build a missile which can travel for more than 200KMs without deviating from its flight path ! prolly it will fall somewhere in Arabian Sea only !

:omghaha: 5000 km is hardly called a ICBM. We have that 30 years ago. True ICBM covers 10,000 KM. Ours can do 13,000 Km

Bollywood daydreaming :sleep:
Blah, blah and more blah!! :blah: :blah: :blah: Why do you people spew nonsense like imbeciles? Why the fook does India need a missile with a 10,000 km range? Our targets are Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, etc which are all within the range of the Agni V. We ain't mad hatters to spend money on missiles having a longer range just to score brownie points.

You guys need long range missiles to be used against mainland USA and the erstwhile Soviet Union. We need to use it against you. Period!

Blah, blah and more blah!! :blah: :blah: :blah: Why do you people spew nonsense like imbeciles? Why the fook does India need a missile with a 10,000 km range? Our targets are Beijing, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, etc which are all within the range of the Agni V. We ain't mad hatters to spend money on missiles having a longer range just to score brownie points.

You guys need long range missiles to be used against mainland USA and the erstwhile Soviet Union. We need to use it against you. Period!

LOL, you didn't pass reading and comprehension test. The crux of my post is, 5000 km range is not called ICBM. Another Bollywood daydreamer.:sleep:

LOL, you didn't pass reading and comprehension test. The crux of my post is, 5000 km range is not called ICBM. Another Bollywood daydreamer.:sleep:
Morons will remain morons! Do you even know at what range is a missile classified as ICBM? 5500km. Agni V's range is 5000 to 8000km depending on warhead. So Agni V is an ICBM whether you like it or not!

By the way, you seem to be overly enamored with Bollywood. This is your second consecutive post mentioning 'Bollywood dreamer'. Or are you running out of adjectives? I ain't surprised in the least, seeing that English is less spoken where you come from. :P

Morons will remain morons! Do you even know at what range is a missile classified as ICBM? 5500km. Agni V's range is 5000 to 8000km depending on warhead. So Agni V is an ICBM whether you like it or not!

By the way, you seem to be overly enamored with Bollywood. This is your second consecutive post mentioning 'Bollywood dreamer'. Or are you running out of adjectives? I ain't surprised in the least, seeing that English is less spoken where you come from. :P

Indeed, moron will be moron. Your Agni is only 5000km by official report. But you guys chose to listen to your monkey media, LOL. It is your own prerogative to delude yourself.
Bollywood is mentioned more times by among Indians, LOL. Now you want to find pick on me for using Bollywood twice? I guess you're finding fault with "daydreamer" rather than Bollywood itself. Why can't you be honest about it? I ain't surprised since honesty is rarely seen from where u come from :omghaha:

Indeed, moron will be moron. Your Agni is only 5000km by official report. But you guys chose to listen to your monkey media, LOL. It is your own prerogative to delude yourself.
Bollywood is mentioned more times by among Indians, LOL. Now you want to find pick on me for using Bollywood twice? I guess you're finding fault with "daydreamer" rather than Bollywood itself. Why can't you be honest about it? I ain't surprised since honesty is rarely seen from where u come from :omghaha:

Guys ignore this guy. its not his fault. these things are beyond his intelligence level.

How more wrong can you be? since China does not have the luxury to buy foreign goods like India does, how can we copy? :lol:

Judging by our success in space rocket science I have no doubt we are already way ahead of India in regards to missile projection and defence.

Try landing one at ours before you claim you can hit anywhere within China. India wouldn't dare throw a rock across our border let alone fire a missle.

Back
Top Bottom