What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

Glad there are still sane Indian members like you. Titles like that must have rolled quite a few eyes.
So realistically speaking this missile is very capable and can be used to target countries much farther than China.

dude its the "independent media" who is try to rile up things here ! No govt official made even any indirect reference to china as well ..

We all know .. as much of a lazy dumb engineers DRDO peeps are, sooner or later we will gate crash into the 10K+ missile club . its a certainity .. ofc the path to that missile would be gradual ... from 3000 to 5000 to 7000KM to 10,000KM ..

This is just a small step in that direction !! People from both countries should stop reacting like school kids just because some idiot journalist decided to choose a catchy headline !

dude its the "independent media" who is try to rile up things here ! No govt official made even any indirect reference to china as well ..

We all know .. as much of a lazy dumb engineers DRDO peeps are, sooner or later we will gate crash into the 10K+ missile club . its a certainity .. ofc the path to that missile would be gradual ... from 3000 to 5000 to 7000KM to 10,000KM ..

This is just a small step in that direction !! People from both countries should stop reacting like school kids just because some idiot journalist decided to choose a catchy headline !

Thanks for the clarification. But don't limit trolling to just kids. Adults can also be trolls, as demonstrated by India's media and ones opening such threads.

India tries not to show off. We are like that kind who is good in sports and comes 4-5 in class but stays introvertish. I believe if Modi came to power this weak @$$ govt will be replaced and China can have JV in technology. Our guidance systems and TVC is greaat. Your producion techniques are exquisitive.

It is mind boggling to me that we always fight each other on the internet but on the ground we are nothing like that. I have a fair share of Indian friends myself and they too have their share of Chinese friends. I wish India all the best, just not with this "Chinese Killer" missile :cheers:

Thanks for the clarification. But don't limit trolling to just kids. Adults can also be trolls, as demonstrated by India's media and ones opening such threads.

Welcome to the free media. Their bread and butter come with the TRP they gather so they are bound to make every news a breaking news and sensation.
General Indian populous isnt too interested in defence developments. Ask 10 people the name of missile after two months and 8 of 10 will fail but what they remember will be a "China killer"

Not just suppression too much freedom also leads to stupidity as well :cheesy:

It is mind boggling to me that we always fight each other on the internet but on the ground we are nothing like that. I have a fair share of Indian friends myself and they too have their share of Chinese friends. I wish India all the best, just not with this "Chinese Killer" missile :cheers:

Thanks for your kind words ! Whenever I come across such troll threads, before making any opinion about any country the first thing which I remember is.. this is a defense forum.. It attracts only a particular type of people ! These types are extremely rare in real world !

Seriously, dumbest ******* title these journalist have created. These guys play around with the title "China killer", etc. but do they even know this is the last resort?? Resulting in the lose of so many innocent lives?

One extra strap-on stage and an upgraded nav system, does not cook a china-killer curry..... idiot journalists need to grow up.

One extra strap-on stage and an upgraded nav system, does not cook a china-killer curry..... idiot journalists need to grow up.

Its,not a strapon stage and Agni V is enough to deter China..although its a stupid headline..

Where are your 4500km missiles? China has merit, their criticism is understood and shaken off. What is your country's merit here? This AGNI is not a Strap On dildo like the Nodong 2 you guys reverse engineer and add range add ons. Agni can do infact 8000KM range at Mach 24, WE GUYS DON'T BOAST LIKE YOU DO.

We are cooperating but our current govt. is like Jimmy Carter weak and impotent. Modi is disciplined and industrious, Chinese company Huawei is contracted for telecom in GIFT City , Gujarat.

In Delhi Metro Corp. (200km+ line length), you guys are there for tunnel boring.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/amid-border-tensions-chinese-dig-tunnel-for-delhi-metro-line-364274

Chall bey...... when elders with actual knowledge speak.... youngsters need to sit back and listen......

Where are your 4500km missiles? China has merit, their criticism is understood and shaken off. What is your country's merit here? This AGNI is not a Strap On dildo like the Nodong 2 you guys reverse engineer and add range add ons. Agni can do infact 8000KM range at Mach 24, WE GUYS DON'T BOAST LIKE YOU DO.

We are cooperating but our current govt. is like Jimmy Carter weak and impotent. Modi is disciplined and industrious, Chinese company Huawei is contracted for telecom in GIFT City , Gujarat.

In Delhi Metro Corp. (200km+ line length), you guys are there for tunnel boring.

Amid border tensions, Chinese dig tunnel for Delhi Metro line | NDTV.com

Yara, that was meant to be a retarded response to a retarded statement.... to nullify stupidity, you need to throw in an equally ridiculous statement.

Btw, dude, it's no where near to deter China... not yet anyways..... it will take at least decades for all things to reach that point.... at the moment it is nothing but amusement for them.....

Whatever the case, congrats are in order for this milestone :tup:

Its,not a strapon stage and Agni V is enough to deter China..although its a stupid headline..

Yara, that was meant to be a retarded response to a retarded statement.... to kiss stupidity, you need to throw in an equally ridiculous statement.

Btw, dude, it's no where near to deter China... not yet anyways..... it will take at least decades for all things to reach that point.... at the moment it is nothing but amusement for them.....

Whatever the case, congrats are in order for this milestone :tup:

Sure licking their @$$ gives you merit as well. What surprises them is how fast India is getting tech though to be exclusive of the BIG 5 which includes China. Nuke Subs, A/C, Composite, FGFA, Stealth AEGIS type destroyer.

We need deterence , not to eat grass like you.

Dude, don't push the envelope. Me being civilized doesn't mean that I'm incapable of a reply, the only problem is, if I do, you'll be the one crying. Moron. :D

Sure licking their @$$ gives you merit as well. What surprises them is how fast India is getting tech though to be exclusive of the BIG 5 which includes China. Nuke Subs, A/C, Composite, FGFA, Stealth AEGIS type destroyer.

Don't paint every Pakistani(or any anybody :D) with the same brush. China is a big fat smart kid. An effective deterrence against them is still missing. This is one step in that direction. :tup:

But it's still just a step. Nothing more.

A5 covers all of China and parts of other continents aswell.

After this you say A5 is no where near to deter China, then the comment surely calls for language.

Afterall you've become completely dependent on China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom