What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

Are you suggesting China is not swelling up it's nuclear assets? Or it is not modernizing its airforce by making it ready for the next generation space war? For what? Did you faced any challenge from any country recently?Off course you got to be militarily prepared if you have the economic capability.This is the same reason why India is also developing it's arsenals like every aspiring country. We have a formidable enemy sitting in the west and an disputed border with a much more stronger country in the east.

In this situation,if you suggest that we should not prepare ourselves to the minimum then God help us.:)

I'm beginning to question your intellect. Are you able to stay on topic? Nuclear tip ICBM is not exactly the same as conventional weapons like fighter jets, are they? Even cars and machinery modernize with times.

There is not a single bullet fired at our border the last 30-40 yrs. Your military jolly know war is only likely with Pakistan, not China, but look at your missile program. A little self reflection is needed, my friend.

as a declared nuclear power, NPT allows China to operate the most deadly weapons and its delivery system. india, on the other hand, is illegally building this missiles for nothing.

indians can keep trying really hard, but at the end, your nation doesn;t have a strong economy to have such competition with China, your people do not have a comparable IQ with Chinese.

:rofl: :rofl: great IQ

I'm beginning to question your intellect. Are you able to stay on topic? Nuclear tip ICBM is not exactly the same as conventional weapons like fighter jets, are they? Even cars and machinery modernize with times.

There is not a single bullet fired at our border the last 30-40 yrs. Your military jolly know war is only likely with Pakistan, not China, but look at your missile program. A little self reflection is needed, my friend.

Ok. Thank you.

Wepons are not for war but for peace.. Last 50 years no major war btw nuclear countries only because of that deadly wepon..
You know chinese intrusions are increasing in indian soil.. Till now no bullets were shot only because of indian govt's strict policy to avoid war.. Tomorow the condition may change.. So it is only a precaution.. Realy agni 5 is a wepon for peace..

Ok. Thank you.

:welcome:.....

Wepons are not for war but for peace.. Last 50 years no major war btw nuclear countries only because of that deadly wepon..
You know chinese intrusions are increasing in indian soil.. Till now no bullets were shot only because of indian govt's strict policy to avoid war.. Tomorow the condition may change.. So it is only a precaution.. Realy agni 5 is a wepon for peace..

You sneaked out of school again.

agree with ur point

What a stupid headline, when US, Russia, China do this, they always declare that "This is not directed against any country", "China killer" only display India's childish

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst .

What a stupid headline, when US, Russia, China do this, they always declare that "This is not directed against any country", "China killer" only display India's childish

The report is not written by Indian govt . but some stupid media .

as a declared nuclear power, NPT allows China to operate the most deadly weapons and its delivery system. india, on the other hand, is illegally building this missiles for nothing.

indians can keep trying really hard, but at the end, your nation doesn;t have a strong economy to have such competition with China, your people do not have a comparable IQ with Chinese.

And from 1974 India is showing a middle finger to those NPT .

Hope for the best but always prepare for the worst .

stubborn.jpg

:omghaha: 5000 km is hardly called a ICBM. We have that 30 years ago. True ICBM covers 10,000 KM. Ours can do 13,000 Km

Bollywood daydreaming :sleep:

Don't bother, India has plans to test 10,000 KM Missiles 10,000 KM, most probability in next two years. After all we are here to fulfill your death wishes :lol:

Not everyone will lose but just India since India just build this AGNI V which is the only missile that can hit portion of China while China has several dozen missiles that cover all of India. If India fires this AGNI V at China then India will be history.

Any it is not even operational yet until 2015 :

Agni V to be operational by 2015
http://missilethreat.com/agni-v-to-be-operational-by-2015/

Chinese cheerleader? Are you?

LOL!! China Killer? India can't fire even water gun on China

But Pakistan can fire on India? How come? If Pakistan that 10 times smaller than India can fire on India, why cannot India that is four times smaller than China cannot fire on China.

Preparing for a war in worst case scenario is Not the same as preparing missile for a nuclear war
A border dispute is the Not same as the threat of full scale invasion or nuclear threat.

We are just preparing for the worst . Who knows what the chinese have in their mind ??

Back
Top Bottom