What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

Sometimes it really gives me immense comical relief by reading the comments like this. China's nuclear program started in the 50's when its huge population were succumbed to the great Famine. Why do you guys keep posting craps when you do not have solid arguments to defend it?

Is it not dumb to compare the geo-politics of 1950's to today's world?
The 50's and 60's was the height of the cold war. Countries readily go to battle. When fought the Korean War to a standstill against the Americans, they made nuclear threat. When Sino-Soviet split in 1960, they also threatened to attack us. We needed a strong defense.

What threat do India face today? Did you fight any war with any great power in the last 30 years? Any super power blatantly threaten you? When was the last a bullet has been fired at China-India border?

Going thru a famine is not the same as living in poverty. The Great Famine was due to a failed economic policy of Mao, rather than a persistent poverty your poor folks are facing today.

Is it not dumb to compare the geo-politics of 1950's to today's world?
The 50's and 60's was the height of the cold war. Countries readily go to battle. When fought the Korean War to a standstill against the Americans, they made nuclear threat. When Sino-Soviet split in 1960, they also threatened to attack us. We needed a strong defense.

What threat do India face today? Did you fight any war with any great power in the last 30 years? Any super power blatantly threaten you? When was the last a bullet has been fired at China-India border?

Going thru a famine is not the same as living in poverty. The Great Famine was due to a failed economic policy of Mao, rather than a persistent poverty your poor folks are facing today.

The context was not about comparing geopolitics of two eras but to draw an analogy. Chinese Missile program started much before the Indians started.If I go by your logic,Would you bother to tell me why China is building up ICBMs? What immediate threat perception do you have now to have such a big N-arsenal? Do you have a threat perception from the US?

The context was not about comparing geopolitics of two eras but to draw an analogy. Chinese Missile program started much before the Indians started.If I go by your logic,Would you bother to tell me why China is building up ICBMs? What immediate threat perception do you have now to have such a big N-arsenal? Do you have a threat perception from the US?

Of course, contexts had to be taken in account. Otherwise it is a failed analogy.:omghaha:

Didn't I just mention we were threatened by both Soviet and the US back in the 60's. Our ICBM were built during the same era. And of course, we need ICBM. You're not good in geography, aren't you? Do you know the distance from China to US?

Of course, contexts had to be taken in account. Otherwise it is a failed analogy.:omghaha:

Didn't I just mention we were threatened by both Soviet and the US back in the 60's. Our ICBM were built during the same era. And of course, we need ICBM. You're not good in geography, aren't you? Do you know the distance from China to US?

You really have some serious comprehension problems :)

Wake me up when the Indian Govt or any agency calls it that. One cannot control media in what they make as a headline. Its like saying Pakistan agrees with Hafiz Saayed in threatening India with numerous terrorist attacks like Mumbai.

Having said that, it indeed is meant to cover our threat perception from the local mental bully.

You really have some serious comprehension problems :)

Not only you failed to make appropriate analogy, you even asked stupid question.
Would you bother to tell me why China is building up ICBMs?
How many times must I repeat our ICBM were built in late 60's. Yes that's how advanced we were.

Look, I've given you enough information, read post #91. If you're not smart enough to grasp it, it's not my responsibility to repeat it again.

Not only you failed to make appropriate analogy, you even asked stupid question. How many times must I repeat our ICBM were built in late 60's. Yes that's how advanced we were.

Look, I've given you enough information, read post #91. If you're not smart enough to grasp it, it's not my responsibility to repeat it again.

What immediate threat perception do you have now to have such a big N-arsenal? Do you have a threat perception from the US?

Ok Mr.Einstein,enlighten this fool for the last time.

as a declared nuclear power, NPT allows China to operate the most deadly weapons and its delivery system. india, on the other hand, is illegally building this missiles for nothing.

indians can keep trying really hard, but at the end, your nation doesn;t have a strong economy to have such competition with China, your people do not have a comparable IQ with Chinese.

Ok Mr.Einstein,enlighten this fool for the last time.

Your silly question again, what has it gotta do with immediate threat? Our ICBM were built in the 60's when we were threatened! And after so much effort, you are not going to simply dump now because there is no immediate threat, are you? Our nuclear stockpiles are still smaller than US and Russia.

Your question would be more appropriate in the case of India. Why is India building them NOW? Who is your immediate threat?

Your silly question again, what has it gotta do with immediate threat? Our ICBM were built in the 60's when we were threatened! And after so much effort, you are not going to simply dump now because there is no immediate threat, are you? Our nuclear stockpiles are still smaller than US and Russia.

Your question would be more appropriate in the case of India. Why is India building them NOW? Who is your immediate threat?

Are you suggesting China is not swelling up it's nuclear assets? Or it is not modernizing its airforce by making it ready for the next generation space war? For what? Did you faced any challenge from any country recently?Off course you got to be militarily prepared if you have the economic capability.This is the same reason why India is also developing it's arsenals like every aspiring country. We have a formidable enemy sitting in the west and an disputed border with a much more stronger country in the east.

In this situation,if you suggest that we should not prepare ourselves to the minimum then God help us.:)

as a declared nuclear power, NPT allows China to operate the most deadly weapons and its delivery system. india, on the other hand, is illegally building this missiles for nothing.

indians can keep trying really hard, but at the end, your nation doesn;t have a strong economy to have such competition with China, your people do not have a comparable IQ with Chinese.

I got my answer,sir.Thank you for your kind reply.:angel:

NO, we are working together to eliminate terrorists and Talibans groups. High altitude Predator Drone is the good option without damaging anything, however the number is declined slowly.

So don't use propaganda yourself.

If I am not wrong even your courts has termed drone attack illegal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom