What's new

India to Test “China Killer” Agni-V ICBM

Ours cover 13,000 KM. WIth Beidou and defence shield system, we will make your Agni Agni itself in mid air :flame: :flame:

wow now u want to nuke us with 13000 km missile.................when u can do it in 5000??:nana:

Ours cover 13,000 KM. WIth Beidou and defence shield system, we will make your Agni Agni itself in mid air :flame: :flame:

wow now u want to nuke us with 13000 km missile.................when u can do it in 5000??:nana:

MUST BE JOKING " CHINA KILLER " ............. :rofl::omghaha::china:

MIS-GUIDED MISSILE SYSTEM

India-Launches-Missile---97677.jpg

Good luck India and DRDO. This missile had more then 1 billion people wishes so It will be successful. :nana:

The poor of India wish to have food to eat and proper sanitation than a missile that they cannot eat. It should focus on save its economy than destroy others.

Its ok to have a missile. But the provocative title is not appropriate. Its just shows India media's obsession with china.

The poor of India wish to have food to eat and proper sanitation than a missile that they cannot eat. It should focus on save its economy than destroy others.

Its ok to have a missile. But the provocative title is not appropriate. Its just shows India media's obsession with china.

Sometimes it really gives me immense comical relief by reading the comments like this. China's nuclear program started in the 50's when its huge population were succumbed to the great Famine. Why do you guys keep posting craps when you do not have solid arguments to defend it?

Sometimes it really gives me immense comical relief by reading the comments like this. China's nuclear program started in the 50's when its huge population were succumbed to the great Famine. Why do you guys keep posting craps when you do not have solid arguments to defend it?

I was respond to the line

"This missile had more then 1 billion people wishes so It will be successful"

Now, do most poor rather have food to eat.

@faithfulguy
i totaly agree with you boss. Shame on Indian TRP seeking journalism always spreading hatred. We have no reason to put this crap running, no chances of a war in near future, not a single shot being fired upon in boarder since 1962, still media makes up such a hue & cry just to spread panic and sense of fear among common public.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you but we can certainly change the name of the topic from chinese killer to pakistan killer :sniper: :nana:

Good for India but China's "India Killer" is many many times more powerful than what India has in her arsenal.

A nuclear missile is a nuclear missile !! and knowing china's "long lasting high quality products" i am sure they have a very strong and accurate arsenal.... good for china .....

"China killer"? No, we do not have any notorious aspiration to kill ordinary Chinese people. But we can call it "China Tamer"; to help them keep their expansionism under control. :D

Your 13,000 km missile is of no use in the Indian context .

Do you want your missile to take a full round of Australia before hitting India ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom