What's new

India To Test 5,500-km Agni-V Ballistic Missile On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at their condition

6a00d83451dd1469e20115700e9d62970b-800wi

And the guy behind Pakistan is India. India is going bankrupt with its falling rupee.

Don't make fun of others unless you are doing well. And Indian economy is going down the toilet. People are losing confidence.

BTW, since you are from India. Would you mind telling me the black market value of USD?

And the guy behind Pakistan is India. India is going bankrupt with its falling rupee.

Don't make fun of others unless you are doing well. And Indian economy is going down the toilet. People are losing confidence.

BTW, since you are from India. Would you mind telling me the black market value of USD?

rupee has rebounded to 63 now

point is pakistan economy was never even out of toilet

when something goes wrong then it is "his personal opinion" , right ? LOL

then wat abt hafizz syed statement and his 10k recruits sayings that they would carryout another terrorist attack and wouldnt stop till they occupy whole country...is that ur opnion too??

All Trolls Reported. Stick to Topic.

Stop Feeding Trolls and Discussing about Toilets, Rapes n all.
This Thread is about INDIAN - AGNI.

The People Interested in Offtopics may Open New Threads to fulfill their Apetite.

ok what difference it makes if rupee depriciates...it even is good for the exports...it becomes an attractive market to invest once it settles down at around 65...as capital required by foreign companies to start a business decreases significantly... and in long term decreases the fiscal deficit!!!

It's quite reassuring that Agni programme has matured so quickly . We are aimimng to induct Agni after just 3-4 tests within next 2 years that's also tell-tale sign of our confidence in Agni tech .

we need to replicate same success soon with other missile systems ....especially K4 SLBM.

I guess in next few years Agni VI will be talk of the town ....just as we are talking of Agni V today ...

I hope new government next year at center will give political blessings to Agni VI !!!

To all Indians,

We only feed the trolls and help them achieve their objective. These peasefull, faithfullll..... and all are 50 cent army shoulders. They win the moment you respond them.

Each and every Indian thread is full of their sh!t. MODS are baised and they won't do nothing about them.

And still we keep on responding them.

Grow up. You will not win a discussion with them.

So please ignore them and concentrate on the topic.

It's quite reassuring that Agni programme has matured so quickly . We are aimimng to induct Agni after just 3-4 tests within next 2 years that's also tell-tale sign of our confidence in Agni tech .

we need to replicate same success soon with other missile systems ....especially K4 SLBM.

I guess in next few years Agni VI will be talk of the town ....just as we are talking of Agni VI today ...

I hope new government next year at center will give political blessings to Agni VI !!!

Definitely the experience from the past projects will help you in the future projects.
Its the learning curve.
Its the deterance that we need at the earliest.

Best luck.

India did not go nuclear until 1998, and therefore had no NEED for ICBMs in the 70s. Our long range missile programs began only after we acquired nuclear capability. In the past decade, we have caught up with other countries in the field of BMs.

And by the way, its not like since the 70s china has made such strides in that field that its missiles can now target mars. There is only so far to go; with agni-5 we would cover all our potential enemies, and with agni-6...

So just because China had BMs in the 70s doesn't mean that India's technology is that far behind; it only means that we did not seek to acquire BMs until we had a need for them. And once we did, there has been no looking back - technologically, the agni series are on par with any BMs in their range class in the world.

Indeed Agni V has been a major landmark in many ways ....First time we have missile that has boost capability needed for Anti Satellite missile ....Similarly apart from destroying Enemy satellites ....Agni V gives us the capability to launch satellites at will in field ....This can be immensely successful in event of space- war if enemy has managed to destroy our own satellites ....

Agni V has given us necessary strategic depth vis a vis our potential adversaries in our immediate neighborhood .

Agni V will also become prelude next generations of ICBM .

It's funny some people are trying to belittle success of Agni V by comparing it to technology in 70's that too produced by begging and copying from Russians and stealing from Americans !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom