What's new

India To Test 5,500-km Agni-V Ballistic Missile On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you hate him so much ?

Do you have particular instance where there was huge discrepancy between what he claims and what exists ?

Do cite reasons why you think he has loss of associations

he has delivered **** compared to what dreams he was showing us.
i am afraid avinash chander has also started following his footsteps

loss of association means---------unrelated thoughts which don't reach any goal and that was the habbit of saraswat

he has delivered **** compared to what dreams he was showing us.
i am afraid avinash chander has also started following his footsteps

loss of association means---------unrelated thoughts which don't reach any goal and that was the habbit of saraswat

You need to prove your point with plausible examples ....

Just mere personal comments are not good enough if you point high placed people like Mr Avinash Chander or Mr Saraswat !

You need to prove your point with plausible examples ....

Just mere personal comments are not good enough if you point high placed people like Mr Avinash Chander or Mr Saraswat !

yaar i am too lazy to start posting stuff but on saraswat everyone will agree

he was one of the best trollers india ever fielded,,,,,taking nothing away from his scientific achievements:astagh:

the guy is a legend:azn:

yaar i am too lazy to start posting stuff but on saraswat everyone will agree

he was one of the best trollers india ever fielded,,,,,taking nothing away from his scientific achievements:astagh:

the guy is a legend:azn:
@he-man I haven't come across any such instance that's why I ask you to put atleast few instances onboard ....based on what you are talking it seems you have lot of valid points against Mr Saraswat so you need to substantiate your allegations with atleast few credible points/ instances ....Isn't it fair to ask you to do so ?

I am sure you can do that ....
You work very hard on PDF ....you are not lazy !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sunday A5 launch will be a troll day by Indians.... panga math le

@he-man I haven't come across any such instance that's why I ask you to put atleast few instances onboard ....based on what you are talking it seems you have lot of valid points against Mr Saraswat so you need to substantiate your allegations with atleast few credible points/ instances ....Isn't it fair to ask you to do so ?

I am sure you can do that ....
You work very hard on PDF ....you are not lazy !!!

bhai chood na,,,,,,ask any senior member here
@Abingdonboy @Dillinger

what are ur views on vk saraswat

bhai chood na,,,,,,ask any senior member here
@Abingdonboy @Dillinger

what are ur views on vk saraswat
He was a bit of a loud-mouth is all I can really say about him. He was the head of the DRDO so he clearly knew his stuff and as such it would be incriedbly unfair of me to bash him outright.

Agni 5 has been tested successfully

The Agni-V ballistic missile, capable of delivering a 1.5-ton nuclear warhead out to over 5,500-km was tested today from India's Integrated Test Range (ITR) in the Bay of Bengal. The launch at 8.52AM today was the missile's second after its debut test in April last year. The missile's systems underwent a degree of fine-tuning after the first test, purported to give the weapon system a far greater degree of accuracy. Details of today's test, videos and photos shortly.

Livefist: India Tests >5,500-km Range Agni-V Ballistic Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom