What's new

India To Test 5,500-km Agni-V Ballistic Missile On Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think DRDO will start working on Surya with 8,000 km range after Agni 6 and it may have 6 warheads.

Gradual increase in range of Indian ICBMs is what will happen, though an ICBM with more than 8,000 KM range will not be on Agenda of DRDO, at least till 2025, if my guess is right.

I too,think there will be gradual increase in range,but i doubt they will announce the range.
After AGNI VI, efforts will be made to make AGNI smaller to about 13 meters(currently 17 meters),which is standard size in ICBMs.

india is basic 4-5 decades away from what we are now. if you look, we tested such missiles back in the 70s.

The first missiles were used by an Indian King against the British back in the 1700s and inspired the Congreve rocket which the British successfully used in the Napoleonic wars. That's the time you Chinese were learning how to grow rice and paddy.

Mysorean rockets - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So really , don't teach your daddy how to ****.

I only respond base on comments. You should read the whole thread before you comment. I respond to reasonable comment with reasonable comments.

your identity crisis lies on your statement that " i am not Chinese , so cannot comment on Chinese product" but i am not indian but can comment on Indian products" lol

Can we use this to launch Satellites.. US is using its missiles to launch satellites, why not us.. its a duel purpose right!

I have spoken to a number of them.Nowadays ,since China has decommunized itself from Maoism,the feeling of chinese nationalism is rising. Its changing .
the majority TW people want status-quo. fact.

india is basic 4-5 decades away from what we are now. if you look, we tested such missiles back in the 70s.

good for you..sleep peacefully for 4-5 decades since anyhow we are not catching up with you..happy!

Can we use this to launch Satellites.. US is using its missiles to launch satellites, why not us.. its a duel purpose right!
technically yes, but GOI has DRDO and ISRO working independently of each other.

Some where you claimed that you are not Chinese but from Taiwan.... Do you changed your nationality ??

he told me that he cannot talk anything about china..looks like he is getting scared about being associated with being chinese since he is a US citizen now....

The satellite launcher version of Agni 5 is under consideration

The source for this news is V.K. Saraswat; he said that such version of Agni 5 can lift satellite weighing up to 300 kg

The satellite launcher version of Agni 5 is under consideration

The source for this news is V.K. Saraswat; he said that such version of Agni 5 can lift satellite weighing up to 300 kg

now vk saraswat is not a very reliable guy is he??:astagh:

tomorrow he may have claimed that we can land on moon before 2015,,,forget about mirv's

@S-DUCT....................bhai maine bhi gym shuru kar diya hai,,,,ab dilli door nahi:nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
now vk saraswat is not a very reliable guy is he??:astagh:

tomorrow he may have claimed that we can land on moon before 2015,,,forget about mirv's

Agni 5 booster is powerful enough to send satellite upto 800 km height ....

It's use as prelude to Anti Satellite weapon as well as for field launching of satellite under emergency circumstances has been quoted quite often in scientific community besides Mr Sarwsat . I don't think Mr sarswat as Director of DRDO will make such loose comments ...He may be talking too much ....but I don't think he is talking nonsense !

Agni 5 booster is powerful enough to send satellite upto 800 km height ....

It's use as prelude to Anti Satellite weapon as well as for field launching of satellite under emergency circumstances has been quoted quite often in scientific community besides Mr Sarwsat . I don't think Mr sarswat as Director of DRDO will make such loose comments ...He may be talking too much ....but I don't think he is talking nonsense !

we may have to disagree on saraswat............i think he was showing early signs of schizophrenia
with loss of association being his main problem

we may have to disagree on saraswat............i think he was showing early signs of schizophrenia
with loss of association being his main problem

why do you hate him so much ?

Do you have particular instance where there was huge discrepancy between what he claims and what exists ?

Do cite reasons why you think he has loss of associations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom