What's new

India to spread tentacles into Central Asia via Iran

Indians are overrating their Iran 'link'. It is strictly for fulfilling their energy requirements & deficiencies (which the Chabahar port cannot even do due to its low capacity). The ground network from Iran to Western Afghanistan is practically non-existent. India will not be able to influence Afghanistan, forget influencing the rest of the Central Asia.

its ironic India n Pakistan hurting each other despite being same ppl....guess the english divide n rule policy still hurting hindustan ppl. ( hindustan was the name for both india n pakistan earlier)

ppl outside hindustan must be pleased

only reason for hatred:

Pak muslims only can now not withstand a secular country and cant live with Hindus(Sikhs, other faiths etc) NOW. but for centuries Hindus and Muslims lived together and still living in India. Only Pak muslims cant live with Hindus and want only an islamic country

neither Indian Hindus want a Hindu Country nor Indian muslims want muslim republic, but like the idea of secular society where all ppl irrespective of religion can live equally like brothers.

I thnk the main and only source of problem is Pakistani muslims intolerace towards hindus, sikhs and other religions and their desire for coverting whole sub-continent into muslim or islamic country.
thats the bitter truth. Pak muslims cant live or tolerate other faiths.

(maybe I am wrong and what i say is true for only the radicals/extremsits in Pak and Pak rulers are mostly extremist so that is why the issue and the normal Pak muslim may be just like the normal Indian muslim - secualar and able to live in peace with Hindus, sikhs others.

or maybe indeed most of them(80% or more) are like what I said.)

Since when did India become a octopus.
I thought they were fat elephant :what:
k fine, its trunk!!! :woot: p.s give pakistan-indo relations a few years, things will get better hopefully

its ironic India n Pakistan hurting each other despite being same ppl....guess the english divide n rule policy still hurting hindustan ppl. ( hindustan was the name for both india n pakistan earlier)

only reason for hatred:

Pak muslims only can now not withstand a secular country and cant live with Hindus NOW. but for centuries Hindus and Muslims lived together and still living in India. Only Pak muslims cant live with Hindus and want only an islamic country

neither Indian Hindus want a Hindu Country nor Indian muslims want muslim republic, but like the idea of secular society where all ppl irrespective of religion can live equally like brothers.
another misconception, the only reason pakistanis hate india altogether is kashmir

another misconception, the only reason pakistanis hate india altogether is kashmir

no i disagree. the Pak muslims only want to live in ISlamic republic. they cant live in Secualr society. So that basically divides the ideology of of India(==Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs etc etc) and Pakistan ppl(==Pak Muslims, Pak being almost muslim country).

and due to this difference in ideology now which is depply rooted in Pak muslims(again i dont know if its only the extremists or common Pak muslims also cant live in secular country now except for living in an Islamic Republic)

hindus, Sikhs, Christians have accepted living with Muslims and with each other in peace in a secular society. But Pak Muslims(Only extremist leaders OR all Pakistanis) cant accept the other faiths but only want Islamic rule.

only reason for hatred:

Pak muslims only can now not withstand a secular country and cant live with Hindus(Sikhs, other faiths etc) NOW. but for centuries Hindus and Muslims lived together and still living in India. Only Pak muslims cant live with Hindus and want only an islamic country

I thnk the main and only source of problem is Pakistani muslims intolerace towards hindus, sikhs and other religions and their desire for coverting whole sub-continent into muslim or islamic country.

(maybe I am wrong and what i say is true for only the radicals/extremsits in Pak and Pak rulers are mostly extremist so that is why the issue and the normal Pak muslim may be just like the normal Indian muslim - secualar and able to live in peace with Hindus, sikhs others.

i dont think Pakistan and india is same..... only Pakistani punjab has something in common with our small little punjab.....the rest is all different.

i dont think Pakistan and india is same..... only Pakistani punjab has something in common with our small little punjab.....the rest is all different.

but hindustan never had same type of ppl. it was always a diverse group of ppl living toghether. The ideology of hindustan is now reflected/remenent in India. India is diverse(east,west,north,south and many more all different cultures) and Secular still. Pak muslims left the centuries old ideology/values of hindustan of secularity and hindus, muslims, sikhs etc etc living together in peace and with equal rights and adopted a new ideology of islamic rule

Realy, if you are born anywhere in the subcontinent (the indus river is the boundary) your ancestors were Indian. So Sindh, Punjab, and Kashmir all have relationship to India.

but yes back to topic... its really good if India could fructify this project as soon as possible.... hopefully one day Pak may also join if relations improve b/w India nd Pak

only reason for hatred:

Seems like you still dream about seeing Pakistan and India as one country, that is never going to happen again. This thread has nothing to do with this topic so stop trolling and let the members discuss about the original subject of this thread.

Seems like you still dream about seeing Pakistan and India as one country, that is never going to happen again. This thread has nothing to do with this topic so stop trolling and let the members discuss about the original subject of this thread.
yes u right. I do. :P n no one can stop me from thinking like tis :P
I have no intention of derailing tis thread. I get nothing from it. but just sad looking how India and Pak at each others throat and not at outsiders throat.!!
ok back to topic.

no i disagree. the Pak muslims only want to live in ISlamic republic. they cant live in Secualr society. So that basically divides the ideology of of India(==Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs etc etc) and Pakistan ppl(==Pak Muslims, Pak being almost muslim country).

and due to this difference in ideology now which is depply rooted in Pak muslims(again i dont know if its only the extremists or common Pak muslims also cant live in secular country now except for living in an Islamic Republic)

When Pakistan became a republic, there were suggestions to add "Islamic" in front of the Republic of Pakistan because it was our cultural thing and given the fact that Pakistan was a Muslim majority state and Pakistan itself was created for Muslims. At the time of adoption of Islamic Republic title, Pakistan was the only state in the world to hold such title.

However, despite the "Islamic" title, it wasn't a theocratic state at all: eg. Alcohol and Prostitution weren't illegal. Several laws were very secular, others more religion centred, so all in all Pakistan has been a mix of a variety of laws; and people had been satisfied with that. It was only during Zia-ul-Haqs regime that Pakistan started to become somewhat "Islamic". Even today, several laws are Islam-oriented, while others are not.

So...I don't really know what you think an "Islamic" republic exactly is, it's more of a cultural thing for us rather than an absolute orientation.

Also, fyi, most Pakistanis don't want to "live with Hindus" because we are quite proud and thankful for a separate "homeland" we got; not because we "hate" you. Get over yourself, like SHAMK said, all that is required for normalisation of relations and sweetening of common sentiments is the end of the Kashmir dispute.

The reason we separated from you is because Muslims in the subcontinent had a bleak future. Growing intolerance for Muslims among Hindus and Sikhs of the Subcontinent coupled with very Hindu-centric policies of Nehru and his INC caused Muslims to wish for a separate state.
Also, us "Pak Muslims" don't care if you become even a Shintoist nation, we just want Kashmir back. The people you should be worried about are Christians and Indian Muslims, for they are fierce proselytisers :woot: :rolleyes:

When Pakistan became a republic, there were suggestions to add "Islamic" in front of the Republic of Pakistan because it was our cultural thing and given the fact that Pakistan was a Muslim majority state and Pakistan itself was created for Muslims. At the time of adoption of Islamic Republic title, Pakistan was the only state in the world to hold such title.

However, despite the "Islamic" title, it wasn't a theocratic state at all: eg. Alcohol and Prostitution weren't illegal. Several laws were very secular, others more religion centred, so all in all Pakistan has been a mix of a variety of laws; and people had been satisfied with that. It was only during Zia-ul-Haqs regime that Pakistan started to become somewhat "Islamic". Even today, several laws are Islam-oriented, while others are not.

So...I don't really know what you think an "Islamic" republic exactly is, it's more of a cultural thing for us rather than an absolute orientation.

Also, fyi, most Pakistanis don't want to "live with Hindus" because we are quite proud and thankful for a separate "homeland" we got; not because we "hate" you. Get over yourself, like SHAMK said, all that is required for normalisation of relations and sweetening of common sentiments is the end of the Kashmir dispute.

I disagree with you is all i would say. Rest would be offtopic. our views dont match.

Back
Top Bottom