What's new

‘India to send 150,000 troops for anti-Pakistan operations’

Ok well if the report is indeed true and Indian sarkar will be stupid enough(which i doubt) to actually send such a huge number of Indian army personals, well i think it is actually a good opportunity for Pakistan, since then we wouldnt mind if the casualty rates get higher on that side of the border.:devil:

They will be only for terror training against Pakistan not to fight in the battle field.

Karzai had already made one of the youngest man as intellegence operator who is assigned the specific task to train terrorist against Pakistan and also carry out terror activities in Pakistan.

He has full support of India.

Oh phleeeeeeeeeease save me from your posts man.
I dont need Indian proofs for this.
And i dont talk about things in my reigion based on your or someone's else assumptions.
what you on drugs or something?
you use the articles from indian writers which best suit your scenarios and reject the one that doesn't and label them as indian... haha classic patriotism without reasoning.

Okay Jana, you're right. Our Army will do something if they deploy (most Afghans will too, you think Afghans are taking a lot of casualties with NATO around, wait till you see this). I dont think they are many Indian soldiers there at the moment, otherwise we would have seen more attacks aimed at them (and naturally more civilian killings too thanks to them). Besides its a bad idea to place 3 Corps there simply to sponsor an insurgency, they can do that with a few offices.

I think this new deployment will be used to fight with Pakistani tribal who are willing to help Pak army.
As usual these troops will operate under disguise of TTP or else.

Do we not remember some Sikhs were killed by tribal and at many occasions dead bodies of TTP revealed that those were non-Muslims!
For sure 150,000 is a hell of a reinforcement for TTP and tribal will see real war very soon.
I wonder how Pak army is looking planning to face this coming onslaught!

They will be only for terror training against Pakistan not to fight in the battle field.

Karzai had already made one of the youngest man as intellegence operator who is assigned the specific task to train terrorist against Pakistan and also carry out terror activities in Pakistan.

He has full support of India.

Sure it might be the case, but once that happens, i think that Pakistan will be left with no choice other then to withdraw from the WOT and openly start supporting the taliban faction.
Not to forget if a senario like this occurs, we also have the option to shut down all transit facilities being provided to the US/NATO. Also i dont believe Zardari would be in any position to support such acts against Pakistan afterall he will be kicked off before the game gets loose.

Relax guys. Don't get all excited by a useless so called "report".

Since when has LET become a reliable source of news?

What next? Al Qaida news channel! :lol:
Thats refreshing.

I can't believe you are the first Indian on this thread to disagree without losing your marbles. You are entitled to your disagreement but not mocking other members along the process.

Learn to remember what is said here by ANYONE or posted by ANYONE, is not etched in stone. Some will agree with it, some will disagree with it. We have the responsibility to run a forum. The priority is to keep the disagreements and agreements about the TOPIC going on and squashing the petty bickering and bitching about each other.

Okay Jana, you're right. Our Army will do something if they deploy (most Afghans will too, you think Afghans are taking a lot of casualties with NATO around, wait till you see this). I dont think they are many Indian soldiers there at the moment, otherwise we would have seen more attacks aimed at them (and naturally more civilian killings too thanks to them). Besides its a bad idea to place 3 Corps there simply to sponsor an insurgency, they can do that with a few offices.

I am not saying that they are there at moment. I am talking about their future deployment.

Ok for a minute assume what we all say is not right.

Let us ponder over the question why India need to send such a large number or Army ???
Or even less in numbers. Had you seen anywhere in the world where one country has sent its soldiers to guard the embassy in another country????

I don’t think the Indians are going to become America’s foot soldiers.

never has an LET report been discussed deeply. ya'll are some interesting neighbors.

Now what is the rationale behind deploying these troops in afghanistan?????

BTW if they are for keeping peace in afghanistan then dont send them bcoz india itself need them badly in Assam and in cristian majority provincess:P

Last edited:
i also doubt the report. The indian government is not stupid enough to get involved in the WoT and earn more enemies. Also, the commies will raise such a fuss about indian govt 'leasing our army to US capitalist imperialists'.

also, the Indian people in general dont like anyone infringing on our sovereignty. We haven't even granted USA an airbase in india. i dont think we'll send our army to play their game. if we do, the indian people will make a large fuss about it. there were large protests when US and India had joint air drills in 2004. There were huge protests about nuclear deal. just imagine the kind of protests if a few of our soldiers are killed in a foreign country fighting someone else's battles.

if there are any plans to send indian soldiers to afghanistamn, it'll probably be a few hundred at most, in order to protect indian diplomats, contractors and engineers in afghanistan. the chhances of india sending a contingent for offensive purposes is very low

@su-47
that's right bro. though, you can never convince our neighbors because it challenges the very foundation there blame game is built on.

Any way this news is BS. every one know India will never go with US against any Muslim country...

Why you people fight without any reason, chasing crow for your ear, without checking if it os in it's place or not.

Yes, thank you, we heard you the first 10 times already.
We are right now, however, talking about possible contingencies in light of present trends. If you dont want to hear it and dont have anything to offer other than "this is BS" then please leave this trend. And burper and ashfaque, there is no need to be bitter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom