What's new

‘India to send 150,000 troops for anti-Pakistan operations’

Wow, okay in that case, better make sure this report is not true and nothing like this is considered by your government or this term that is troubling you so much might just get cemented:P.

On another note, if this is true and in some point in time the Americans are desperate enough to call the Indians, then it is a forgone conclusion that any Pakistani assistance in the WoT is no more. Since there is no way we would tolerate this and still be allies to the US and NATO.

Kasrkin the CIA is desperate to call the Indain troops for taking part in terror training against Pakistan specialy in FATA areas and Balochistan otherwise Indian army is not having balls to fight in Afghanistan.

Indian Army chief had been advocating sending Indian troops to Afghanistan saying "We need to proect our assests (read RAW activities and agents) in Afghanistan/region"

And it was decided that by october 2009, about 150,000 Indian army will be deployed at all the Indian consulates (terror training camps) in Afghanistan.

150,000 is a big number Jana. If you are sure about this then I reckon many in Pakistan would be looking at it.

Afghans, especially the Pathan wont take nicely to it either. I think it is a terrible idea (especially for the Indians). US and NATO need to do the job quick and right without inviting others to blunder through. And Pakistan can takecare of it itself from RAW and all, DONT WORRY !

Relax guys. Don't get all excited by a useless so called "report".

Since when has LET become a reliable source of news?

What next? Al Qaida news channel! :lol:

LOL, look who is asking who to relax. I'm not gonna say this is true, but I can not deny there might be some truth to it...what can I say? I'm an optimist:D

150,000 is a big number Jana. If you are sure about this then I reckon many in Pakistan would be looking at it.

Afghans, especially the Pathan wont take nicely to it either. I think it is a terrible idea (especially for the Indians). US and NATO need to do the job quick and right without inviting others to blunder through. And Pakistan can takecare of it itself from RAW and all, DONT WORRY !

I am sure and i am not saying it due to this news posted here but rather it was leaked by someone very well known person more than a week ago rather it is now about two weeks that it was leaked.

And Kasrkin let me explain it why this is worrisom not beacuse of the number of army but the number of soldiers as compare to the number indian terror camps (consulates) in Afghanistan and specialy their location.

In such a situation giving free hand to Indians by allowing transit plus delpoying Karzai army on this side of the border to protect anti-Pakistan elements including Indians is indeed a cuase of concern.

I will get back to you with the location of Indian consulates in Afghanistan and their signficance.

again i say, this is a waste of time. indian opposition is nonsensical. did you guys notice the opposition it got during the indo-us nuke deal? that is indian politics for you...

if this were true then the LEFT would have had a big opportunity to hit PM manmohan singh dearly. so, if they didn't then this is a 100% false article.

In such a situation giving free hand to Indians by allowing transit plus delpoying Karzai army on this side of the border to protect anti-Pakistan elements including Indians is indeed a cuase of concern.

It is indeed Jana, all I'm saying is that I trust our Forces to know this and do something about it. I think they can manage (through their own proxys if need be). Everything is going to be okay if our people behave well. I admit that hasn't happened before, but looks like things are changing now that bombs strike closer to home.

if this were true then the LEFT would have had a big opportunity to hit PM manmohan singh dearly. so, if they didn't then this is a 100% false article.

Fine man, you said it once already, we get it. We are just talking about the future...and situations that might develop.

people,
none of this has been confirmed just as yet, looking at it from India's perspective it would be fantastically foolish for us to get dragged into America's mess when communal tensions are already high at home.
But if for a second we assume that this is true, then this would mean a marked shift in India's strategic mindset, strike when the iron's hot they say, there would be no better time to jump in the foray, along with massive NATO and CIA backing life will become very difficult for Pakistan. Kasrkin, never underestimate your enemy, I wouldn't be so optimistic.

btw, I'm Vicky, I introduced myself yesterday but only a couple of you ever replied :(

Thanks Neo and Ejaz, its good to be here.

again i say, this is a waste of time. indian opposition is nonsensical. did you guys notice the opposition it got during the indo-us nuke deal? that is indian politics for you...

Oh phleeeeeeeeeease save me from your posts man.

I dont need Indian proofs for this.

And i dont talk about things in my reigion based on your or someone's else assumptions.

Ok well if the report is indeed true and Indian sarkar will be stupid enough(which i doubt) to actually send such a huge number of Indian army personals, well i think it is actually a good opportunity for Pakistan, since then we wouldnt mind if the casualty rates get higher on that side of the border.:devil:

If i am not mistaken, in the nuclear deal with US, there was clause that India would give military assistance if US required. Maybe after the deal, India sending of 150,000 troops to afganistan is in play here. Since just two days ago Bush asked for more troops to be deployed in Afganistan.

Dear jeypore; sir
i think that, if the situation is what you seeing , than its a great news for pakistan army , now they can openly back who ever they want's, & from talibans to the mujahadeens, they can openly tell USA to back off, and they can ask for open militry support of china & iran:tup::agree::D:cheers:.

Last edited:
I think one Sunny Deol will be enough to take care of the situation.

Just have the hand pump ready there. :lol:

It is indeed Jana, all I'm saying is that I trust our Forces to know this and do something about it. I think they can manage (through their own proxys if need be). Everything is going to be okay if our people behave well. I admit that hasn't happened before, but looks like things are changing now that bombs strike closer to home.

No my dear i dont want to be sleeping and dreaming that there is nothing going to happen.

Keeping in view the current situation here and role of anti-Pakistan global elements including CIA/MOSSAD/RAW/ even German Intellegence this time in Afghanistan.
It will be very difficult for Pakistan to deal with it although we will manage it but still there would be damage.
Why we should give even a remote chancge to them to spill their d.irt here.

Tell me is there any justification for a large number or armymen for Indian Consulates??

Ok well if the report is indeed true and Indian sarkar will be stupid enough(which i doubt) to actually send such a huge number of Indian army personals, well i think it is actually a good opportunity for Pakistan, since then we wouldnt mind if the casualty rates get higher on that side of the border.

Dear jeypore; sir
i think that, if the situation is what you seeing , than its a great news pakisttan army , now they can openly back who eever they want from talibans to the mujahadeens, they can openly tell USA to back off, and they can ask for open militry support of china & iran.

LOLOLOL. Seriously all this isnt bad, atleast this will get us all the civilian backing we need to seal the border once and for all.

the article is a waste of time ppl. p0rn makes more sense than this BS.
The may be you can bow out and not wave your pom poms any more? Let the people who want to talk about it, talk about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom