What's new

‘India to send 150,000 troops for anti-Pakistan operations’

Calm down, why do you need to take everything with such a sting?

(what peaceful and tolerant part btw?)

If I was an Indian I would be thinking this is madness. But since I am a Pakistani I'm like; if this is true...cant wait for the tribes to remind the world why these mountains are called Hindu Kush (Hindu Killers):devil: Some memories of Sri Lanka coming back too.

Lets see.:pop:

Actually that's a stupid myth to make bigots like you feel good about yourself in whatever cheap way.

In some of the Iranian languages that are still spoken in the region many peaks, mountains, and related places in the region have "Kosh" or "Kush" in their names. In the Persian language of the Sassanian period, Hindu referred to the inhabitants of the area around and beyond the Indus River, or Hind - the people who were followers of Hinduism. The name is also said to be a corruption of Hindu Koh, from the (modern) Persian word Kuh, meaning mountain. James Rennell, writing in 1793, referred to the range as the "Hindoo-Kho or Hindoo-Kush

Hindu Kush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually that's a stupid myth to make bigots like you feel good about yourself in whatever cheap way.

LOL. Please calm down, no need to be so insecure. But I'm afraid that IS what Hindu Kush means Mr sensitivity.

P.S.
The name Hindu Kush literally translates to Killer of Hindus mountain in the local language as many Hindu (Indian) slaves died throughout this mountain range.

I got this from wikipedia too, choose to disagree all you want but dont cry about it.

amazing title neo comes up with.

:) surprising for you but dont worry that is the origional title of the report.

BTW its not BS.

I wish if you had been following the development, i had already mentioned the exact figure of 150,000 Indian soldiers for Afghanistan by October 2009, in another thread somewhere in the forum much before publishing of this report.

But then who knows if i am from LET according to your claim.

:angel:

I got this from wikipedia too, choose to disagree all you want but dont cry about it.

Your "folk meaning" is obviously one which came about after the bigots put their spin on it.

The real meaning is the persian term meaning "mountain of the hindus".

LOL, Okay if it means so much to you. Either way point is, tribes there dont like Hindus. Therefore if this report were true, it is a terribly bad idea for the region as a whole, but I as a Pakistani am not particularily worried.

That didn't answer my question. I repeat again. How come you find this article BS?
do you find it hard to understand when someone mocks you?:whistle:

:) surprising for you but dont worry that is the origional title of the report.
oh no!!
BTW its not BS.
yes it is
I wish if you had been following the development, i had already mentioned the exact figure of 150,000 Indian soldiers for Afghanistan by October 2009, in another thread somewhere in the forum much before publishing of this report.
But then who knows if i am from LET according to your claim.

:angel:
nah, your lying.

LOL, Okay if it means so much to you. Either way point is, tribes there dont like Hindus. Therefore if this report were true, it is a terribly bad idea for the region as a whole, but I as a Pakistani am not particularily worried.

Yes it does mean a lot.

Other than that, the article see to be nonsense

oh no!!

yes it is

nah, your lying.

:what: :what: :what: was there anything logical in your post???

Or is it that you Indians once again are trying to take advantage of something and derail the thread??

BTW drosan welcome back again ;)

Really!!! What a poor effort. But i still didn't get my answer.

You don't need to make comments for the sake of comments here. Feel free to leave the debate if you wish and if you wish to reply try to come logically if you can but don't stoop low as it displays your intellectual ability.

Rest of your comments are rhetoric replies not worthy of answering.

Yes it does mean a lot.

Wow, okay in that case, better make sure this report is not true and nothing like this is considered by your government or this term that is troubling you so much might just get cemented:P.

On another note, if this is true and in some point in time the Americans are desperate enough to call the Indians, then it is a forgone conclusion that any Pakistani assistance in the WoT is no more. Since there is no way we would tolerate this and still be allies to the US and NATO.

India is not going to get stuck in Afghanistan. I think my leaders are smarter than that.

No modern army obeying the Geneva convention can occupy hostile territory. Nothing to do with the exceptional valor of the Afghans. You'll get the same results from Chna to Brazil.

no jana. im a die hard follower of gandhi. i believe if someone BS's you then you should BS back at them.

Really!!! What a poor effort.
i think i've succeeded else you wouldn't have replied to my nonsense. i reply nonsense with more nonsense. if your trying to correct me there then your just wasting your time buddy. stop claiming your the intellectual one here.

Back
Top Bottom