What's new

India To Produce Ammunitions For UAE Armed Forces

Reaction score
Country
India
ammunitio_1463731761.jpg

Representative picture.

India will discuss the deal to produce ammunitions for UAE during the Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar’s visit to the country for the first-ever joint military exercise on May 24.

Sources in the Defence Ministry told Tribune India that the UAE was looking to source its ammunition needs from India. The UAE will fund the manufacturing facility and India will produce the same.

Besides this, the Indian side will pitch in its abilities to service the Hawk trainer aircraft used by the UAE. The plane produced by BAE is also produced at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) and the IAF uses it.

On the military exercise, sources were quoted as saying that it would be between the air forces of the two countries. The UAE uses French-origin Mirage 2000 fighter jets and the F-16 fighter jets procured from the US.

Parrikar’s visit is the first by an Indian Defence Minister to the UAE.
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/16...Ammunitions_For_UAE_Armed_Forces#.V0ABtGh97IU

They cant even make bullets and these gulf Arabs were expecting to win against Iran. Kind reminds me of an Arab guy in my class who once told me why would we make that shit when we can buy it :rofl:

tut tut the quality of u r posts only points at 1 thing that no cream in world can help u with u r butthurt

There is no jealosy against acountry that cant even make bullets. Lol.

They cant even make bullets and these gulf Arabs were expecting to win against Iran. Kind reminds me of an Arab guy in my class who once told me why would we make that shit when we can buy it :rofl:
lol, you heard the wrong Man, SA Army guy told PAK Gen , why we stand in HOT SUN when we have money, someone else Army will stand in HOT desert .... now read PAK -SA defence pact. lol

What the hell.....UAE is either out of its mind or has gone for the cheapest shit available on the market. They will soon realise what a bloody fail this India is.

We noticed your idiocy. Now relax.

Hummmm, They are very bussy in sending their mission to mars so they outsourced that. Now happy??????

India has made some special rounds which can penitratrate bullet proof jackets. Lets give them to UAE so that their enemy will piss. We have made some excellent sniper rounds as well. It has done a significant damage on other side of border. Let us give those rounds to UAE.

Here is a question. Why people are discussing rifle bullets only here as ammunation. It can be howitzar round or tank round and any gun round as well.

I want to give UAE the Thermobaric round just developed by India Bloody it will make enemy fill that UAE has used mini nuke. It will do a powder of any constructed structure.

lol, you heard the wrong Man, SA Army guy told PAK Gen , why we stand in HOT SUN when we have money, someone else Army will stand in HOT desert .... now read PAK -SA defence pact. lol

What defence pact ??? Hope you are not high. Pakistani parliment already refused gulf nation of any support in their personal wars.

lol on this journalism. Deal is yet to be discussed and look at this title. I wonder what they feed their heads with that this $hit comes out as a result.

Well its upto UAE where they wanna buy their stuff. its good for india but i guess they should make it themselves.
As far as any defense pact is concerned dear you are mistaken their is no such pact.
My guess is UAE wants to drive wedge between india and iran as these both countries are close to each other and they are gonna spent money and their influence (if there is any)

What defence pact ??? Hope you are not high. Pakistani parliment already refused gulf nation of any support in their personal wars.
lol, The Nuclear plants even which your PM is not allowed to visit , is visited by SA royals.

What defence pact ??? Hope you are not high. Pakistani parliment already refused gulf nation of any support in their personal wars. Would you please enlighten us ignorant pakistanis n these pacts or just pulled one out of your arse to show your Indian superiority :lol:
lol, The Nuclear plants even which your PM is not allowed to visit , is visited by SA royals.

Mate provide some sorts of reference or link rather than pulling facts out of your arse.

Back
Top Bottom