What's new

India To Lease Second Russian Nuclear Attack Submarine

Good, that will help you sleep easy then. It's for your children to worry about.

Yeah man, that actually helps us sleep easy. And seeing Hindustan's performance for all of it's history, even our tenth generation down the line doesn't really need to worry about anything from Hindustan.

He went full retard!

Truth is bitter.

That's stuoin Indian claim. So you mean to say no money in India hence they flock to gulf like herd of sheep's or donkeys ?
So much for INDIAN defined rich
So there is no money in Pakistan?? because they also flock to gulf like herd of sheep's or donkeys?? or is there no money in China?? because i see lot's and lot's of chinese here in US...what kind of kindergarten logic is this??

Typical Indian mentality. Ignorant, egoistic, arrogant, living-in-denial. Treating non white people like dalits and treating white people more than gods themselves
??? what? ...dude have you lost it or what is going on here?

Don't hurt your brain please. Read the context it was spoken in.
Look at what dumb head implied
That's the whole point...were you trying to match a kindergarten argument with yours?? so was it some d1ck measuring contest you were into??

and what about the other post which by far is the most dumbest post in this thread?? I wonder why South Asians forget that the muck they try to put on other's face actually can be found in home and that too in plenty.....yet still we taunt each other on poverty, defecation, white master blah blah....s

That's the whole point...were you trying to match a kindergarten argument with yours?? so was it some d1ck measuring contest you were into??

and what about the other post which by far is the most dumbest post in this thread?? I wonder why South Asians forget that the muck they try to put on other's face actually can be found in home and that too in plenty.....yet still we taunt each other on poverty, defecation, white master blah blah....s
So you quoted me instead of quoting him. Its true regardless where muck is found you will always defend it when it comes to your brethren. Lol

So you quoted me instead of quoting him. Its true regardless where muck is found you will always defend it when it comes to your brethren. Lol
So you find my defending someone here?? Kudos to your comprehension skills then...:disagree:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom