What's new

India to Launch Shipments to Russia Via North-South

I can't believe the zoo keeper allowed you out of the cage. Be a good little domesticated monkey and hush your gums before the Turks remind you of how they treated your kind for hundreds of years:)
says the guy whose forefathers converted out of fear . hush hush now .. be a good slave to your master turk

We don't threatening anyone.. we will tex inside our borders. Whoever pay and pass by:-):-).. after all India need to be supa pawa.. don't you think India need to do business with centrel Asia... after becoming Mojor buyer of Iranian petrol your country mad our job easier
Your pay and pass ends at 12 nautical miles... Someone needs to go back to school and learn basics of international trade. :coffee:

says the guy whose forefathers converted out of fear . hush hush now .. be a good slave to your master turk

Actually my ancestors were ruling Persia for four centuries and I can even make a good guess that your ancestors were servicing them. Don't feel sad just because the Arabs, Turks and Persian's have used and dumped your family like the common street rat they were.

She had accused her husband of torturing her for refusing to join these parties. She also claimed to have caught her husband in a compromising position with a senior officer's wife and alleged that since then, there had been efforts to declare her insane. She also alleged that she was sexually assaulted by her husband's friends, colleagues and superiors. The Harbour Police station in Kochi had lodged an FIR on her complaint naming her husband, his family members and five naval officers.
-------
:omghaha:

It didn't work like that, and you know it.
You cannot force someone to convert. :lol:

She had accused her husband of torturing her for refusing to join these parties. She also claimed to have caught her husband in a compromising position with a senior officer's wife and alleged that since then, there had been efforts to declare her insane. She also alleged that she was sexually assaulted by her husband's friends, colleagues and superiors. The Harbour Police station in Kochi had lodged an FIR on her complaint naming her husband, his family members and five naval officers.
-------
:omghaha:

Trust me Brother this is a very common practice in the Indian Navy and Army. There men have no discipline and I am hardly surprised when the rape capital of the world is India.

I don't give a flying hoot:) But you seem affected by my words:) Everyone know's that India is the rape capital of the world:)

You dont give a flying foot with these facts and statistics????? Amazing, But its normal to give give a flying foot with such shameful statistics. India is not the rape capital of the world, India's per capita rape is far lower than developed countries.

No I am not affected by your words. I can give enough facts here which will embarrass Pakistanis. I gave you the hint but I will restrain myself. Because I am sensible and I hope are others Pakistanis are as well, unlike you. Its upto to you if you want to discuss this topic further.

You dont give a flying foot with these facts and statistics????? Amazing, But its normal to give give a flying foot with such shameful statistics. India is not the rape capital of the world, India's per capita rape is far lower than developed countries.

No I am not affected by your words. I can give enough facts here which will embarrass Pakistanis. I gave you the hint but I will restrain myself. Because I am sensible and I hope are others Pakistanis are as well, unlike you. Its upto to you if you want to discuss this topic further.
Leave him he is just too damn butthurt:flame::flame:

India is pretty much rape capital of the world unfortunately. how can you be shameless and deny it?

You
Your pay and pass ends at 12 nautical miles... Someone needs to go back to school and learn basics of international trade. :coffee:
You are Forgetting we have won 350 nautical mails more recently in UN.... second your every shipment will be under watch.... in war time it can be stoped in any munit as you did with us in 1971 in Bangladesh.. I hope you got my point....:-) pak is only road that can bring you good times.. rather you take it or leave it.. leaving is not a option for you.. we know it well.. sooner you accept it other wise there will be bad pain in 1billion a**... forever...

Actually my ancestors were ruling Persia for four centuries and I can even make a good guess that your ancestors were servicing them. Don't feel sad just because the Arabs, Turks and Persian's have used and dumped your family like the common street rat they were.

LOL...Pakistani i.e wannabe Turk, Afghan, Persian or Arab. You guys have nothing original. Your missiles are named after foreign invaders. Your mosque, your stadium are named after foreign rulers who gave you money. You are a dalkhor whose ancestors were cowards to be converted. Thank your allah that it is 21st century else Afghans whom you trying to kick out would have kicked your ***. That is why 98000 surrender. Height of cowardice 1 lakh being captured.

You

You are Forgetting we have won 350 nautical mails more recently in UN.... second your every shipment will be under watch.... in war time it can be stoped in any munit as you did with us in 1971 in Bangladesh.. I hope you got my point....:-) pak is only road that can bring you good times.. rather you take it or leave it.. leaving is not a option for you.. we know it well.. sooner you accept it other wise there will be bad pain in 1billion a**... forever...

Go back to school and get some more knowledge, 350 nautical miles doesn't mean you are allowed to stop even a small boat, leave alone merchant vessels or navy ships..

Pak is not he only road.... we know how to manage our things... better to wake up and smell the coffee before it's to late....
and during war time... might will be right... so be well prepared ...

m sick of replying to a kid.....

Back
Top Bottom