What's new

India to install Israel-made barbwire at Bangladesh, Pakistan border

please the article only talks about barbed wires and cctv camera which will be imported..
BD media, what more can I say?

India's "smart fencing" mission is well known by now, it's not my fault this buffoons are unable to do a 5 second google search before pennig such nonsense.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indi...y-smart-fence-by-march-2018-bsf-chief-1732747

http://www.pwc.in/publications/2016/smart-border-management-an-indian-perspective.html

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...er-to-soon-have-smart-fencing-government.html

Or you could believe that India is importing barbed wire from Isreal.....

Are you clowns unable to read English? Clearly the Israeli content is their technologies (anti-intrustion systems, unmanned ground listening posts, automatic tracking CCTV etc etc) but your rabid hatred has blinded you to apply even a modicum of critical thinking.

+ Pathetic reporting by BD media.
phat gayeeeee

Tell your Kangloos to cross it you will get to know how much powerful these imported barbed wires are..
Yah man, looking at Indian gender ratio no one should cross into its territory. The way you guys are going, in not so distant future even men can get gang raped.

BtW, do you know, India has more poverty than entire Africa?

Yah man, looking at Indian gender ratio no one should cross into its territory. The way you guys are going, in not so distant future even men can get gang raped.

OrdinaryGenius .. you should be called as smartgenius. Tell me who are illegal immigrants, tell me who are in financial crunch, tell me who suffers from floods and asks for funds, tell me who is the source of human trafficking , tell me who came to your rescue at 1971..
Stay on topic rather on going all around.

Is it the reason why you pathetic low life lungis are illegally pouring into our country with a current estimate of over 20 million Bangladeshis faggots in Assam/NE alone who are ready to be deported.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...egal-bangladeshis-living-in-assam-266404.html

Maybe y'all should stop entering a poor India and find a rich alternative like China or your long lost brother-Pakistan which can serve your interests better

Last edited:

It's your turn too.You are too much Butt hurt..
But we all know what Kangloos can do to get into India..
Don't make Joke now.

Do you know that Bangladesh is a piss poor LDC & are the largest illegal immigrant community in both South Asia & Europe ?
Yes. Bangladesh isn't like India where more poverty than entire Africa... :lol:

Do you know India is a self claimed Suppa pawwa since 2012? :D

OrdinaryGenius .. you should be called as smartgenius. Tell me who are illegal immigrants, tell me who are in financial crunch, tell me who suffers from floods and asks for funds, tell me who is the source of human trafficking , tell me who came to your rescue at 1971..
Stay on topic rather on going all around.
Ah I'm honored...:P

You know Bangladesh is a poor country. Not a self claimed suppa pawwa since 2012... :enjoy:

I didn't started the abuse. Did I? :wave:

Is it the reason why you pathetic low life lungis are illegally pouring into our country with a current estimate of over 20 million Bangladeshis faggots in Assam/NE alone who are ready to be deported.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...egal-bangladeshis-living-in-assam-266404.html

Maybe y'all should stop entering a poor India and find a rich alternative like China or your long lost brother-Pakistan which can serve your interests better
Look you pathetic low life human (or I should say monkey) from a country where rape, wife sharing and gangbang is a national sports (yah its India). :fie:

Inside of crying here and there please deport if you find any illegal. Crying will bring you guys nothing... :lol:

BTW, make the number 20 billion... :enjoy:

It's your turn too.You are too much Butt hurt..
But we all know what Kangloos can do to get into India..
Don't make Joke now.
LoL, when someone look at your gender ratio and read news about your national sports rape, wife sharing, gangbang. With your big mouth fart, more poverty then entire Africa and claiming to be suppa pawwa. You guys are the biggest joke in modern world for him/her...:lol:

Last edited:

You know Bangladesh is a poor country. Not a self claimed suppa pawwa since 2012... :enjoy:

Look you pathetic low life human (or I should say monkey) from a country where rape, wife sharing and gangbang is a national sports (yah its India). :fie:

Inside of crying here and there please deport if you find any illegal. Crying will bring you guys nothing... :lol:

LoL, when someone look at your gender ratio and read news about your national sports rape, wife sharing, gangbang. With your big mouth fart, more poverty then entire Africa and claiming to be suppa pawwa. You guys are the biggest joke in modern world for him/her...:lol:
So do your people.. Don't make me open up about your religion & your Loollah Moollah courts which justifies such things.Kangloo trying to be hulk.Eat Sutki & pull your rickshaw Kangloo. Don't think about India.

So do your people.. Don't make me open up about your religion & your Loollah Moollah courts which justifies such things.Kangloo trying to be hulk.Eat Sutki & pull your rickshaw Kangloo. Don't think about India.
Im talking about your country mr rapist. And you want to talk about 2nd largest and fastest growing religion with followers from every ethnicity of earth! You're a true Indian. Go ahed continue... :lol:

Rape and open popping champions are so desperate... :enjoy:

BTW, do you know India has more ugly kangloos then entire Africa? (no offence to Africans) :omghaha:

Last edited:
I am selling netting that will keep out Agent Kulboothar too. It is Israeli made. For you i will do best price.

Im talking about your country mr rapist. And you want to talk about 2nd largest and fastest growing religion with follwer from every ethnicity of earth! You're a true Indian. Go ahed continue... :lol:

Every post you do, will have one abusive content this pretty shows how you are brought. Don't speak about rape again. It's the most disgusting topic to discuss not in defence forum.

Im talking about your country mr rapist. And you want to talk about 2nd largest and fastest growing religion with followers from every ethnicity of earth! You're a true Indian. Go ahed continue... :lol:

BTW, do you know India has more ugly kangloos then entire Africa? (no offence to Africans) :omghaha:
Fastest?Nothing to be proud of.Rather be ashamed of your lack of education,family planning & inbreeding.Before calling me rapist just know your faith has legalized it's rape or how much it respects minors..I am sure you will be rapist too once you consider that as a crime.:D

Every post you do, will have one abusive content this pretty shows how you are brought. Don't speak about rape again. It's the most disgusting topic to discuss not in defence forum.

It's their relevant way to save Kangloo face.Same people cross here illegally to sell themselves up although operate Asia's biggest brothel on their Sonar dump..

a country which claim to have oldest civilization, a country where its most popular prime minister mentioned advanced technologies in its golden days, a country which has 1 and half billion population is getting security equipment from another country which has like 10 million population, yep definitely a Great Super Power

Back
Top Bottom