What's new

India to install Israel-made barbwire at Bangladesh, Pakistan border

GOOD. Please do. I really want a permanent and eternal cutt-off between Pakistan and india FOREVER. This is brilliant news. Now Pakistan can look to China, Turkey and the Muslim nations West of us of whom we share the most in common with to cement our future. It's there where our future and destiny lie. Nowhere else.
THIS. While I dont agree with too much dependancy on any nation, but I feel the amount of investment (financially, mentally, media time, talk shows, debates, social media, initiatives and what not) Pakistanis do to be 'friends' with India, if we did it to any other country that surrounds our border, we would be in a much better postition regionally. Unfortunately, our politicians and military (whoever is at the significant postitions) have led a lot of people to believe that friendship or relations with India is the only thing we should focus on. Just because someone put our country part of South Asia does not mean we have to only focus on South Asia. There is no physical boundary, only mental.

THIS. While I dont agree with too much dependancy on any nation, but I feel the amount of investment (financially, mentally, media time, talk shows, debates, social media, initiatives and what not) Pakistanis do to be 'friends' with India, if we did it to any other country that surrounds our border, we would be in a much better postition regionally. Unfortunately, our politicians and military (whoever is at the significant postitions) have led a lot of people to believe that friendship or relations with India is the only thing we should focus on. Just because someone put our country part of South Asia does not mean we have to only focus on South Asia. There is no physical boundary, only mental.

If we were REALLY a part of South Asia than Pakistan would not have been created. By building this fence and Modi's/india's continuing antagonism towards us, they are doing an immense favour for Pakistani nationalists. I actually appreciate him. Extreme hatred towards Pakistan but complete weakness and inability to do anything meaningful against us. It is pushing Pakstan towards China and Turkey much more. It is even starting to push us towards a greater role in the nations West of us of whom we share the most in common with. That is were our destiny and future lies. Where it was always meant to be. NEVER was it meant to be East of us.

Yes. Bangladesh isn't like India where more poverty than entire Africa... :lol:

I am sure that you, an uneducated Bangladeshi hasn't heard about percentages. :lol:

a country where its most popular prime minister mentioned advanced technologies in its golden days, a country which has 1 and half billion population is getting security equipment from another country which has like 10 million population

Even US operates Israeli systems. Why not India ?

Why all this bharti kangali coming to Bangladesh.:lol:

The Bangladeshi migrant population living in India is the largest of the kind in the developing world & the Eastern Hemisphere.

No, I didn't say it. UN did. :-)

Now you see why bengali are divided.
Those west bengali are a sick bunch acting secular.
I am sure that you, an uneducated Bangladeshi hasn't heard about percentages. :lol:

The Bangladeshi migrant population living in India is the largest of the kind in the developing world & the Eastern Hemisphere.

No, I didn't say it. UN did. :-)
Yes,bangladeshi might be migrants but we do not create problems like you roadshiters.

Where did I say India cannot do that? im only pointing out some things India claims which btw is not applicable to the US :
1) US doesnt claim to be oldest civilization in the world
2) US doesnt have 1 and half billion population
3) US infact funds a lot of the research in Israel

US doesnt claim to be oldest civilization in the world
2) US doesnt have 1 and half billion population

US has the world's most advanced defense R&D if you hadn't forgot. And at least 150 year head start in case of industrialization.

India to install Israel-made barbwire at Bangladesh, Pakistan border
  • Tribune Desk
  • Published at 05:10 PM August 14, 2017
  • Last updated at 05:18 PM August 14, 2017
000_LJ4WU-690x450.jpg

In this photograph taken on February 9, 2017, Indian Border Security Force (BSF) personnel take part in a routine patrol near the India-Bangladesh border in the village of Lankamura, on the outskirts of Agartala AFP
BSF director general said the pilot projects put under trial are by the way of 'proof of concept' method, where an experiment determines if a concept for a particular task is feasible or not
India is deploying along its border with Bangladesh a smart Israel-developed barbed wire system having a ‘quick response team’ mechanism which strikes when the CCTV-powered control room detects an infiltration attempt.

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) is implementing an ambitious project called the comprehensive integrated border management system (CIBMS) as part of the ruling BJP’s plan to completely seal the India-Bangladesh and Indo-Pak borders in the next few years.

The BSF is tasked with guarding the over 6,300km long two borders and its chief, in an interview to PTI, said the new frontier guarding systems will bring a “sea change”, for the first time, in this domain.

“There is going to be a paradigm shift in our operational preparedness. As of now, we patrol from point-A to point-B (along the border). What we are now planning is to shift to a QRT (quick reaction team)-based system and a number of new technologies which have not been tried so far are being tested,” said KK Sharma, the Director General of BSF.

Sharma explained how the new border guarding mechanism, first along the “volatile” Pakistan border and then at the Indo-Bangla frontier, will work.

“The new equipment and technologies will be integrated and a feed, from CCTV cameras, will go to the border out post where there is a monitor installed.

“This will be monitored round-the-clock by two or three men. Now, we have softwares which are in a position to detect any intrusion or any change in the scenario and create an alarm,” he said.

“An automatic alarm will indicate the exact place where this intrusion (at the border) is taking place or an attempt is being made or something is being seen.

“Once we get the alarm, we will zoom our night vision cameras on that and when we come to know what is happening, we will be able to neutralise the threat. This is the idea,” Sharma added.

The BSF, raised in 1965 for border guarding roles, is running two pilot projects of 5km each in Jammu in this context and this, Sharma said, will subsequently be set up at four more porous patches: One each along the Indo-Pak IB in Punjab and Gujarat and one each at Tripura, West Bengal and Dhubri (Assam) along the Indo-Bangla border.

The director general said the pilot projects put under trial are by the way of ‘proof of concept’ method, where an experiment determines if a concept for a particular task is feasible or not.
http://www.dhakatribune.com/world/2...israel-made-fence-bangladesh-pakistan-border/

Barbwire may be justifies around Pakistan India border but installing barbwire at India Bangladesh border shows the mean mentality of Indian where at best illegal trespass going on between people of both side as many of India Bangladesh have relative friends . but if this barbwire stop illegal arms drugs from India then not bad .

Wow, Israel-made barbwire!

Not only slows down trespassers, but in some regions also hurts their feelings like no other barbwire. :lol:

You cunning Jews understand the reason clearly apart from technology/expense of the project .:-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom