What's new

India to have shield from missiles of 5,000 km range

In April 2012

U.S. use an Airborne Laser to Shoot Down the North Korean ICBM ( Rocket )

Or perhaps it was shot down by "ALIEN" instead?:rofl:

The crew of a Japanese science vessel and many other eyewitnesses have confirmed that North Korea’s “failed” missile launch was actually disrupted by anti-missile defense systems or possibly Aliens. Several described a “streak of light” preceding the break-up of the missile. Whether this was a part of an airborne anti-missile laser system or an alien beam has been disputed.:lol:

Our secret insiders, pouring through confidential Pentagon computer systems, have found no trace of this military operation, but that is to be expected in a mission with such need for secrecy. .
:lol:
US Government, Aliens shoot down North Korean Missile | The Internet Chronicle

Any source on this. I am certain that this do not happen as US won't interfere with North Korea's test.

Check the Above link 50% Of BS and 50% of Credible Intel..Moreover Pentagon Won't give any Official Claim for this to the Media

May the Traitor Snowden will Expose this news in Upcoming Days

Any source on this. I am certain that this do not happen as US won't interfere with North Korea's test.

This is all BS dude - when the NK missile test failed, internet conspiracy theorists and/or the NK propagada machine came up with this explanation for their failure.

US did have an airborne laser platform for boost-stage missile defence (Boeing YAL-1), but it was cancelled in 2011 for not being practical and cost-effective.

another big mouth...no change in mentalit?

This is all BS dude - when the NK missile test failed, internet conspiracy theorists and/or the NK propagada machine came up with this explanation for their failure.

US did have an airborne laser platform for boost-stage missile defence (Boeing YAL-1), but it was cancelled in 2011 for not being practical and cost-effective.

And this is the system I was referring to. Its just not practical. Cost effectiveness is a different matter. However, I suspect the that space plane has this purpose, as ICBM attacks would be originated from an area. If we can get a platform to the location fast enough and this platform can take down many missiles at a time, then it would be a good system.

This Chander seems no different than Saraswat, Where is the most critical part of phase 2 to detect the launch of missiles ??Where are the radars ???

Radar like this Chinese early warning radar ? Built 2004.

No. India do not have any early warning rader.

Not only that. For long range ballistic missile, it is best to intercept mid-course in outer space.
So you need a exo-atmosphere Kinetic Kill Vehicle that can operate in vaccuum.

Like this Chinese KKV. Sucessfully tested in 2007, 2010, 2012.

No India do not have a exo-atmosphere KKV.

So China already have to capability to neutralized India's Ballistic missiles. But not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom