What's new

India to have fastest super computer soon!!

Fair point, IF India had a track record of mostly achieving what it said it will.

Problem is that India always makes a big noise about it will do this and that but rarely delivers on time, if at all.

It would be better if India DID it and then made the announcement.

And I would be pleased if India does pull this off.:cheers:

l

as of 2012, out of TOP 500 supercomputers, 5 are Indian.

How many of the "lndia will [fill in your blank]" are out there?

yes just like J-21,J-31 etc... how many leaked pics came out??

lol, when i posted from mobile, it didn't showed posted via Mobile device. when im posting from laptop now it is showing posted via mobile device.... :cheesy:

as of 2012, out of TOP 500 supercomputers, 5 are Indian.

you are right, but they are belong to India but not made in India, 4 made by HP, 1 made by IBM
:

58 Hewlett-Packard India
86 Hewlett Packard India
129 Hewlett-Packard India
224 IBM India
380 Hewlett-Packard India

2017 for just 61 times faster I don't think it is enough...
Anyway, congradulation for Indian firends! In my opinion, concentrate on newer technology such as quantum computer is a better choice.

you are right, but they are belong to India but not made in India, 4 made by HP, 1 made by IBM
:

58 Hewlett-Packard India
86 Hewlett Packard India
224 IBM India

they provided technical assistance and some equipment

This is stupid, no one can predict completely what will happen to computers in 5 years time.

:

58 Hewlett-Packard India
86 Hewlett Packard India
224 IBM India

:lol:
so its nothing to do with indians. i knew it.
indians cant even make their own bullets, let alone supercomputers.

indians always predict big things but utterly fail and end up humiliating themselves.
rinse and repeat :lol:
sums up their entire culture and their people.
very indisciplined people.

indians always predict big things but utterly fail and end up humiliating themselves.

I could give hard facts and evidence to the contrary and try to convince you otherwise but searching for flying pigs will be more fruitful.......:lol:

are you showing the length of your tongue??? our culture and civilization is way lot better than our northern nieghbours

indians alaways claim high but in reality zero... Stop embarassing yourself.

Announcement before achievement = bragging, I feel shame on your country's bragging culture

India Culture = Talk More, Do less

Chinese Culture = Talk Less, Do More
India- declare a project,cuz it's democracy,we need to know where the money is being invested.
China- start a project,if it's a success well and good,make an announcement,if it's not,even better,no one will even know!:lol:CPC controls your life,it will declare what it wants to and not,its all in e hand of one and only one party/group of people.
Btw,I like chinas way of hiding failures,making an announcement after the success,failures,won't even highlight.

This is stupid, no one can predict completely what will happen to computers in 5 years time.

One thing can be predicted, if its Windows platform then you will still have to restart your system to solve 80% of your problems…:D

Back
Top Bottom