What's new

India to have fastest super computer soon!!

IVC was before Hinduism.

okay gud.. accepted.then came Hinduism and then came Mohammad bin Qasim and your ancestors converted to Islam.Now can we concentrate on the Super computer?
India already had the World's 4th fastest supercomputer back in 2007(EKA).But development in this field is so fast that EKA now ranks 58.Besides a lot depends on the application of the super computer.This initiative will give a huge boost to the Country's learning and development process.It will help or scholars a lot with the research works.

That's because "zero" was invented in Mesopotamia. :lol: Which was the first human civilization.

India hardly has any inventions, and the only ones that they do have were invented in the Indus Valley Civilization. And everyone knows the IVC was in Pakistan. :azn:
Ideas like Artificial rain making (yagnas for rain), Artificial Transmutation (Paras stone), Teleportation (Antardhaan) have been mentioned in Hindu scriptures.

Vedas contains various other important things like speed of light. These scriptures are way older than IVC.

Indians have invented a lot but most of the time they did in other countries as India don't have advanced facilities in abundance like West have.

@topic
India had developed super computer when West denied our request to buy one and we made it by ourselves. How many times we have to reiterate this.

I don't know why people has to bring other programs for this development. Predicting Development of X+ by development of Y is baseless while it can be related with development of X

Chinese can claim their advances in this department as they have developed top notch super computers and debate on Indian development. Rest doesn't matter (Sub-continent nations)

^^^I think a thread should be made for non Indians about the scientific quotes,written in ancient texts. Sometimes this ignorance kills me:tsk:

That's because "zero" was invented in Mesopotamia. :lol: Which was the first human civilization.

India hardly has any inventions, and the only ones that they do have were invented in the Indus Valley Civilization. And everyone knows the IVC was in Pakistan. :azn:

and The ancient "chinese" civilization was actually japanese. everything that came from the middle kingdom was actually japanese

Its better to talk after you have made it. But seems OP is 61 times(or years) faster in posting threads than other members here.

Calm down buddy!

India just makes itself into a laughing stock by announcing projects way in advance and then, apart from ISRO, rarely meeting the deadline.

Take a leaf out of Chin'a book and achieve and THEN announce.

India will be respected then.
Isro makes supercomputers???:rofl:
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-09/india/33713383_1_foreign-satellites-polar-satellite-launch-vehicle-antrix-corporation
indians alaways claim high but in reality zero... Stop embarassing yourself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan:wave:

India have built its won super computer, many Indians contributed a lot in projects like LHC, worked with NASA and the collaboration found water, we have our own program of particle accelerator etc.

Should I go on what Indians can achieve ? Your computers with Intel chip was designed by Indian. Given the resources and R&D facilities, Indians can achieve it.

But I think no matter how much we contribute and achieve, you guys will always find failed and delayed projects of India and don't ever dare to speak against your own projects. I think other countries have 100% success record.

Indian research organizations have to release the future projects as its part of our country to reveal where the tax payers money go in these organizations. Corruption is there but no system is perfect.

India have built its won super computer, many Indians contributed a lot in projects like LHC, worked with NASA and the collaboration found water, we have our own program of particle accelerator etc.

Should I go on what Indians can achieve ? Your computers with Intel chip was designed by Indian. Given the resources and R&D facilities, Indians can achieve it.

Even the latest 32nm architecture by nvidia was designed and developed here in bangalore and the latest intel Xeon processors were developed in bangalore..

let these pakistanis spew crap on.. reality is far off.. It matters little what some insecure kids think in interweb !!!

Lets not bash them. Rather we should more about our successful projects which do more damage to trolls than these bashing. Sane posters from Pakistan and China always remain away from mud slinging.

Good info posted by you. More knowledge and another point for me to argue if needed in future thread.

Why do you care anyways?? Please let us poor Indian live in our own world of delusions and hoax.
Don't u get it mate!!??They care because they are scared!!Scared that India might soon overtake their Super Duper Super Comp!!:rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom