What's new

India to have fastest super computer soon!!

Another important and interesting thread ruined. Where are the Mods ? Technical threads should be among priority.

lmao, really? Whats it called?

First computer virus was made in Pakistan so obviously there will be first supercomputer made in Pakistan... And this project will turn out like the other Indian projects... Late, delayed, and lying in the dust :rolleyes:

having the fastest is really just for the prestige, have the most overall processing power is more important, of the top 500 the US currently dominates even when it doesn't have the single fastest computer on the list

Yes, the reality is Zero, it’s our invention….you get that?

Sadly, our govt allows the world to give more credit to the Middle East sometimes.....is there anyway we can nip this once and for all?

Sadly, our govt allows the world to give more credit to the Middle East sometimes.....is there anyway we can nip this once and for all?

so India's invention is a big “zero”。

we all know that since elementary school days。

no need to shout about it。:azn:

CPC was able to develop all those swanky things and could not develop a god -damn ZERO ??? or this is just another RAW propaganda. I think it was the ISI who figured it out but Indian stole it, Right?

@topic: C-DAC R&D is buzzing with activity. It is said to have a brand new architecture style. Its a treat to eyes watching them work. Hope i get to be in the esteemed team.

CPC was able to develop all those swanky things and could not develop a god -damn ZERO ???

You have to give them credit for copying the zero though :lol:

Announcement before achievement = bragging, I feel shame on your country's bragging culture

India Culture = Talk More, Do less

Chinese Culture = Talk Less, Do More

Unlike you we have democracy so fund allocation need to be disclosed in public
So all the projects which government is planning for the 12th 5th year plan i.e. 12-17 have to be announced.

We had world's 4th fasted supercomputer back in 2007 so I donot think there will be any issue in achieving this target

That's good, let your people know where your money go, no problem here. The problem is: Are these plan or project feasible? Why always delay, failure... That's why cause people laugh. So do not complain others, build up your credibity by showing delievibilty, OK.

I read a lot of you India guy complaining your corrupted government(for almost everything failure), from my viewpoint, it is not your government's fail, it is your people's fail. My impression is almost all indian is big mouth with no responsibity for hard work.

Your another problem is always underestimate China and overestimate yourself, but check the fact, what India did in past 10 years? We have J10A, J10B, J11. J11B, J15. J16, L15, J20 and now J31 (I am sure you will see Y20 soon), but here are you, where is your LCA? Show us you money, not your word.

kṣamā;3423570 said:
CPC was able to develop all those swanky things and could not develop a god -damn ZERO ??? or this is just another RAW propaganda. I think it was the ISI who figured it out but Indian stole it, Right?

That's because "zero" was invented in Mesopotamia. :lol: Which was the first human civilization.

India hardly has any inventions, and the only ones that they do have were invented in the Indus Valley Civilization. And everyone knows the IVC was in Pakistan. :azn:

That's good, let your people know where your money go, no problem here. The problem is: Are these plan or project feasible? Why always delay, failure... That's why cause people laugh. So do not complain others, build up your credibity by showing delievibilty, OK.

I read a lot of you India guy complaining your corrupted government(for almost everything failure), from my viewpoint, it is not your government's fail, it is your people's fail. My impression is almost all indian is big mouth with no responsibity for hard work.

there you go!

That's because "zero" was invented in Mesopotamia. :lol: Which was the first human civilization.

India hardly has any inventions, and the only ones that they do have were invented in the Indus Valley Civilization. And everyone knows the IVC was in Pakistan. :azn:

wait you mean the ancestors of pakistan had a paganic religion and were idol worshippers ? :woot:

Back
Top Bottom