What's new

India to downgrade relationship with Denmark

Yes! India sholdn't be a beggar anymore after becoming the biggest country populationwise in the world and only 2nd to China.....:smokin:

^^^^ i got your intention..... yeah India definitely not a beggar country never sold it's sovereignty for money...... atleast we are in stage to stand upon our Interest.... think about your self once again....

Yes! India sholdn't be a beggar anymore after becoming the biggest country populationwise in the world and only 2nd to China.....:smokin:

We have not begged ever. we are dignified, intelligent and hard working people.

And don';t try to over smart otherwise we all know who is the beggar.

Wait for india to come back to Denmark with a begging bowl...... what a humiliation india brought upon itself....... just like the Commonwealth Games.

and what an arsehole u r turning out to be day after day....before we go to denmark with a begging bowl, would suggest u to go check with the nursing home staff where u were born, if you born alone or there was a broken condom along….

If you want to make each and every post of yours as anti India and cross the levels…I am there to see you!! You get me half inch moron?

Wait for india to come back to Denmark with a begging bowl...... what a humiliation india brought upon itself....... just like the Commonwealth Games.

You do realize this is a generic word attached with your actual country, false flagger Pakistani.

^^^^The dispute is regarding the acquisition of a DEN.....

Denmark said, "don't MARK the DEN, it's ours"........BUT India is hell bent on marking the DEN because it belongs to India....

BAD JOKE......he he....

So it has to be wrong if they are Indians. Some people are so sick to talk to. They do not discuss based on merit but based on nationality, religion.

So if you are Indian, you have to be wrong, worse if you also happen to Hindu.

How logical debate..

STFO.............. look on your business...jaffaga...... why do you wanna finger in every thing...low life troll. sorry long life troll.

dude relax, he is the mentally oh sry I mean Sino challanged troll poster here, he wont understand any rational argument. I guess you cant treat that

India should threaten to nuke Copenhagen. All options on the table.

for what? dude..its India..we cant even threat Pak like this..it just does not fit in our system...so cool down...but yes, we will protest the way we can....but frankly..i dont want any criminal to be broght to India...including Dawood..

yes, I am open if we can get rid off those bastards without involving any open face of our system!!!! Just eliminate them!

what is the problem with denmark can someone explain

A Danish citizen was the captain of an airplane responsible for air dropping a huge cache of arms in a place called Purulia. The crew of the plane were arrested but the captain, ie. Kim Davy, the Danish guy managed to escape. He is now in Denmark. India is requested the Danish authorities to extradite him and the Danes were ready to extradite. Kim Davy then appealed to the courts to prevent his deportation on the premise that the jails are overcrowded in India and he will be tortured. India has bent over backwards assuring the Danes that they will house him in a special jail. However the Danes are refusing to appeal the lower courts decision in a higher court inspite of other lawyers stating that there are enough grounds to appeal the lower court's verdict.
Over a year has passed since India requested the Danes to appeal the lower court's ruling and they have refused to do so. India is now applying diplomatic pressure on the Danes.

Does Denmark even need India? Does any country really even need India? Nope. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom