What's new

India to downgrade relationship with Denmark

What about the Americans harboring the Union Carbide Executives, who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of indians, and which indians are continuing to suffer to this day.

For ur info union carbide did pay upto 600 million in 89 which is no small amount that time.. But corrupts at centre ate that money... For politics they are keeping that news alive....
Moreover its an ACCIDENT and not an terrorist activity.... I am not defending them, but the peculiar nature of two cases....
However we are feeling cheated by David Headley episode....

I'm sure few Danish will notice that India has broken off relations, India probably means as much to the Danes as you claim Denmark means to india.

So Westerners are grouping to defend the Racist agendas?

Last edited by a moderator:
If India has any guts, it should send in its own version of Seals and extradite this terrorist themselves. But Indians and bravery usually do not go together. There a re some Indians that are brave. But most people would prefer to not stir the pot.

INDIAN PEOPLE NOT MUCH BRAVE BUT THEY LOVE THERE TRADITION AND RESPECT THERE CULTURE
THAT'S THING MAKE THEM PAPULAR

I WANA U CLEAR THAT WHEN ALXENDAR CAME IN ASIA HE DECLARED THAT ASIA CONTINENT IS INDIA SO ALL WHOSE IN ASIA THEY ARE INDIAN ACTUALLY MY PAKISTANI brother are right ..... actully your country name is bharat not india ! first u go through histry then you have right to talk about pakistan

What about the Americans harboring the Union Carbide Executives, who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of indians, and which indians are continuing to suffer to this day.

Let's not forget..the plant was in India, with Indian workers...there is only so much the execs in the US can do...if some one slips..is it because some one from the US didn't fly over and mop? By the way...what did this guy do...and what are the reasons given for not extraditing him?

For ur info union carbide did pay upto 600 million in 89 which is no small amount that time.. But corrupts at centre ate that money... For politics they are keeping that news alive....
Moreover its an ACCIDENT and not an terrorist activity.... I am not defending them, but the peculiar nature of two cases....
However we are feeling cheated by David Headley episode....

So Westerners are grouping to defend the Racist agendas?
What exactly was racist about what I said?

Last edited by a moderator:
A Danish citizen was the captain of an airplane responsible for air dropping a huge cache of arms in a place called Purulia. The crew of the plane were arrested but the captain, ie. Kim Davy, the Danish guy managed to escape. He is now in Denmark. India is requested the Danish authorities to extradite him and the Danes were ready to extradite. Kim Davy then appealed to the courts to prevent his deportation on the premise that the jails are overcrowded in India and he will be tortured. India has bent over backwards assuring the Danes that they will house him in a special jail. However the Danes are refusing to appeal the lower courts decision in a higher court inspite of other lawyers stating that there are enough grounds to appeal the lower court's verdict.
Over a year has passed since India requested the Danes to appeal the lower court's ruling and they have refused to do so. India is now applying diplomatic pressure on the Danes.

Does India have the death penalty?

European countries generally don't extradite to countries which have the death penalty.

If India has any guts, it should send in its own version of Seals and extradite this terrorist themselves. But Indians and bravery usually do not go together. There a re some Indians that are brave. But most people would prefer to not stir the pot.

Really Champ!! If extracting someone by force is not stupidity but act of bravery then let us know how many of them you, the super mighty brave Chinese breed, have extracted..

Let's not forget..the plant was in India, with Indian workers...there is only so much the execs in the US can do...if some one slips..is it because some one from the US didn't fly over and mop? By the way...what did this guy do...and what are the reasons given for not extraditing him?

What exactly was racist about what I said?

Yup u did make fun of danes rejecting extradition... Werent u guys vehement opposers of terrorism? Or just terrorism activities of west?

India's geographic proximity to nuclear armed enemies perceived or otherwise does not permit her to take bold steps similar to that taken by the US of A!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom