What's new

India to downgrade relationship with Denmark

Does Denmark even need India? Does any country really even need India? Nope. :disagree:

Does any country really even need India??? I can certainly think Pakistan needs India. If not for India, Pakistan would not be there :lol:

is this purulia a special place with people trying to do something to india?

They get 5% growth they think whole world needs them... :disagree:

Coming from a country which chop dead babies, roast them and make powder and put it in capsules. I won't comment on other atrocities. You have your issues we have our own, start pointing fingers when you get rid of your anti-human rights problem.

If you can't then take a hike.:wave:

@topic
99% Indian don't know where Denmark is as it means nothing to India. :no:
I'm sure few Danish will notice that India has broken off relations, India probably means as much to the Danes as you claim Denmark means to india.

Well it was about time to let the Danes know that their apologetic attitude towards terrorists against our country won't work. I hope they understand their mistake and rectify it for better relations with us.

China Warns Denmark On Resolution - NYTimes.com
U.S., Denmark Team Up Against China - Los Angeles Times
Governments confront China at UN Human Rights Council | International Campaign for Tibet

They have never hesitated in condemning Chinese atrocities towards Tibets. I agree with you.
But here, the issue is different.

Denmark is a great nation with human rights. They showed everybody the ugly side of india.

Well you seem to care a lot.
So what's the jumping all about, you are talking as if in other countries the prisoners bring money with them, indian terrorist sarabjhet & indian spy surjeet were/are also enjoying on public money in Pakistani jails.

@topic it is funny of indians to think as if Denmark would care for it, only small indian neighbours like Bdsh, Nepal or Srilanka(even they are coming out of it) consider it some big thing, rest of the world doesn't care.

Great India Skrewup Denmark if they support and protect terrorists of ure country....we will support U on human grounds.....:D

Great India Skrewup Denmark if they support and protect terrorists of ure country....we will support U on human grounds.....:D

Sir,

How did you feel when Raymond Davis was let off after murdering Pakistani civilians ? I would love to have an honest reply. Didn't pakistanis in general feel betrayed ?

Here is a known terrorist/terrorist supporter being sheltered by a western nation. I would have expected pakistanis above all to support the Indian stand on this. But sadly, all we're seeing here is active efforts to denigrate India even when we do something right .

Sir,

How did you feel when Raymond Davis was let off after murdering Pakistani civilians ? I would love to have an honest reply. Didn't pakistanis in general feel betrayed ?

Here is a known terrorist/terrorist supporter being sheltered by a western nation. I would have expected pakistanis above all to support the Indian stand on this. But sadly, all we're seeing here is active efforts to denigrate India even when we do something right .

What about the Americans harboring the Union Carbide Executives, who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of indians, and which indians are continuing to suffer to this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about the Americans harboring the Union Carbide Executives, who are responsible for the deaths of thousands of indians, and which indians are continuing to suffer to this day.

We have not gone back on our demands.

Indians felt betrayed when our own govt. helped the racist bastard escape. With the growth of media and public awareness, our government can no longer do whatever it wants and hope to get away with it.

I sincerely hope our western neighbours will understand and support our stand.

Last edited by a moderator:
@topic it is funny of indians to think as if Denmark would care for it, only small indian neighbours like Bdsh, Nepal or Srilanka(even they are coming out of it) consider it some big thing, rest of the world doesn't care.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...ade-relationship-denmark-3.html#ixzz20boKADsw

Guess stuffing yourself in anything that has to do with us kinda makes you feel somewhat significant doesn't it? Feels good to be heard around eh? :lol:

Get over your complex dude. This is not about the 220+ countries around the world; its a bilateral problem between Denmark's government and our country.

Back
Top Bottom