What's new

India to deploy 40,000-strong force along China border

^^^^

Well,

French is Franc's official language and they get by. English is not France's official language.
Portuguese is Brazil's official language and they get by. English is not Brazil's official language.
Chinese is China's official language and they get by. English is not China's official language.
Russian is Russia's official language and they get by. English is not Russia's official language.

Why India is an exception? An old civilization.

You gave the answer in your reply arm chain private

India has two official languages Hindi and English, they did not drop English from this list becuase if they did Hindi would have dominated other regional lanuguages which was not excepted by other people..it is exactly the same situation ..people of Hindi belt like Hindi and other regional language like English ..cant adopt all the lanuguages spoken in India as official since that may lead to lot of confusion..you are definetly also true India is a great old civilization which try to cater oto everybody's needs and not just make a rule which everybody has to follow like one child rule in China

^^^^

Well,

French is Franc's official language and they get by. English is not France's official language.
Portuguese is Brazil's official language and they get by. English is not Brazil's official language.
Chinese is China's official language and they get by. English is not China's official language.
Russian is Russia's official language and they get by. English is not Russia's official language.

I'm wondering as old civilization:lol:, what India used to speak amont themself prior become England's vessel state and use english as offical language.

I'm wondering as old civilization:lol:, what India used to speak amont themself prior become England's vessel state and use english as offical language.

The earliest known alphabetic inscriptions, at Serabit el-Khadim (c. 1500), appear to record a Northwest Semitic language, though only one or two words have been deciphered. In the Early Iron Age, alphabetic writing spread across the Near East and southern Europe. With the emergence of the Brahmic family of scripts, languages of India are attested from after about 300 BC.[a]

^^^^
^^^l

bla bla blah

are you saying I dont know?? is that latin?

^^^^

Well,

Without English, India would be divided into many pieces. Old civilization, but a modern British created nation.

Without English, India would be divided into many pieces. Old civilization, but a modern British created nation.

not really, in older times also indian ruler ruled over indian, forget about english, china would have been divided if your govt, dont treat you country like big jail.

like in jail where prisoners activity controlled like what they watch , when and where they go out like in china govt control what you hear and watch and what not.

not really, in older times also indian ruler ruled over indian, forget about english, china would have been divided if your govt, dont treat you country like big jail.

like in jail where prisoners activity controlled like what they watch , when and where they go out like in china govt control what you hear and watch and what not.

First of all, India was a geographical location. Not a country. So please specify which country within Indian subcontinent you are talking about. Indians today would be better off if the states that exists before British unification of the states of India are independent again. It will revert the Indian subcontinent to how it suppose to be before British imperialism.

before the british came, lot of indian rulers had ruled similar area in history..

before the british came, lot of indian rulers had ruled similar area in history..

yes, a lot of independent regional rulers. Very, very few rulers that rule area similar to today's area. So hence, India was created by the British.

First of all, India was a geographical location. Not a country. So please specify which country within Indian subcontinent you are talking about. Indians today would be better off if the states that exists before British unification of the states of India are independent again. It will revert the Indian subcontinent to how it suppose to be before British imperialism.

red part...moronic explanation..which country isn't?????

and later part.....

same goes for every country...USA,France,Germany,China,Japan..everything was once smaller and later increased/decreased to become a country..even China,under Kuomintang govt was smaller than this.and you're giving credit to British for unification??I'm giving credit for breaking Mughal empire..do you even know size of Mughal empire??and if I'm not being worng,same kind of unification of varies empire was performed to create the "Geographic location" you call china..it was nothing but collection of states and 2 captured free countries as well as stolen lands in the name on "Middle Kingdom's god given rights"..

yes, a lot of independent regional rulers. Very, very few rulers that rule area similar to today's area. So hence, India was created by the British.

buddy..i told you several times..you might think yourself as some hotshot "think tank expertised on India",but you know nothing about it...so,for you...again(for the tenth time i'm posting same link I guess)

Political integration of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I suggests you read about British India too..British India was not a single entity..it was a lot of similar kind of "Kingdoms" which was controlled by British..just like before british came.

40,000 or 400,000 makes no difference. When we invade India, India run away. They talk a big talk but once we take action, they have to beg us to leave. Typical cowardly Indian behaviour. We humiliated them in April and they were utterly powerless to do anything about it. We are judge, jury and executioner of the Hindu race.

40,000 or 400,000 makes no difference. When we invade India, India run away. They talk a big talk but once we take action, they have to beg us to leave. Typical cowardly Indian behaviour. We humiliated them in April and they were utterly powerless to do anything about it. We are judge, jury and executioner of the Hindu race.

Where did we run..we are still there ..weren't you claiming the area is Chinese territory..so now Indians are there ..Chinese are not..so who ran away?

they use translators. Also, Hindi is actually an invader's language. The "native" language of India was pushed to southern Indian subcontinent after the Aryan invasion.

buddy..i told you several times..you might think yourself as some hotshot "think tank expertised on India",but you know nothing about it...so,for you...again(for the tenth time i'm posting same link I guess)

Political integration of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and I suggests you read about British India too..British India was not a single entity..it was a lot of similar kind of "Kingdoms" which was controlled by British..just like before british came.

Tks for providing a link to prove that India was put together by the British.

thats why Chinese troops run away always when indian troops came in. best humiliation is your troops came and then get away , Indian always tried not to kill but these 50 Chinese soldiers are best target practise.

The biggest Chinese humiliation was then main Indian troops arrive from PAK border/ Main indian bases , Chinese run away , Didn't your CCP told that in 62 you return back when Chinese heard that main troops started arriving. ??

Further gage from the fact that China warns India on south china sea Drill, India went ahead with Vietnam and post ship their for another two year.

Han soldiers are cowards they cane grab empty land and run away when real army comes. they can only talk nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom