What's new

India to deploy 40,000-strong force along China border

I already told you buddy..go and introduce yourself..these topics are well beyond your capacity..

Friend of my enemy is my Enemy, It's fully understandable: cozy with Japan will only bring resentfull to Korean regardless if they like Chinese or not, with internet, the world is smaller and smaller, don't underestimate Korean's capabilty to handle these topics as how Indians thought of Chinese prior 1962 :cool:

High IQ but low English skills.First learn some English and get back. :coffee:

Seems like in Chinese dictionary "theirs" means "ours".Don't worry we have "your" treasure called Arunachal Pradesh which would never become "ours" no matter how much you cry. :yahoo:
Quotation marks seems unnecessary for "your" really means "ours".

What is the freaking use?

We have the most inept and cowardly regime in the history of our country.

These will probably not be even given rifles and even if they are.. they will be asked to withdraw when PLA troops trespass.
40,000 troops consist of locals is welcomed by Chinese,we are the same people.

Friend of my enemy is my Enemy, It's fully understandable: cozy with Japan will only bring resentfull to Korean regardless if they like Chinese or not, with internet, the world is smaller and smaller, don't underestimate Korean's capabilty to handle these topics as how Indians thought of Chinese prior 1962 :cool:

Thats why your Country Newspaper , are writing articles about India -Japan Relationship.

And thats why all Chinese solders run away from Indian territory when Indian troops from mainland India in equal numbers. we know how Chinese soldiers run aways when they heard Indian troops from Indian main bases and from PAK border started reaching china border.

It happens first time in history that winning team running back when they hear troops coming.

bring a crop level troops and attacking on few border post soldiers in Chinese way of work and run away when main troops come, thats u run away in 62 but didn't form Vietnam island.

or more like a false flagger who just want to derail this thread with trolling.. :tdown:

They are not their for strike purpose they are their to play golf Sir every soldier is for strike purpose the problem is that Indian Army is afraid of China and they know what would China do in return if the mess with their soldiers so they come up with these ideas to fool their nation

You Sir are sucking up to China like nobody's business..... why the hurry to endorse Chinese soldiers??
By the way didn't you guys suck up to US earlier :smitten:...... where did that leave you? :laughcry:

Thats why your Country Newspaper , are writing articles about India -Japan Relationship.

And thats why all Chinese solders run away from Indian territory when Indian troops from mainland India in equal numbers. we know how Chinese soldiers run aways when they heard Indian troops from Indian main bases and from PAK border started reaching china border.

It happens first time in history that winning team running back when they hear troops coming.

bring a crop level troops and attacking on few border post soldiers in Chinese way of work and run away when main troops come, thats u run away in 62 but didn't form Vietnam island.

I Lol'd Indian-Japan relation...we don't need this kind of catwalk diplomacy to get attention..we toke concret measures such invest in "Gwadar port" :cool:, build infrastructure in Pakistan's Kashmire :azn:. And yes the winners PLA ran back in 1962 but we have planted a 1962's sickness seed in Indian's mind that you guys will remember for eternity of this event.

:china: please dont forget that Japs ruled you for many years. Which you would remember forever :cheers:

The depth of a culture is determined and defined by how it survive during the darkest days.

India today speaks English and English is India's official language (and proud of it).

China today speaks Chinese and Chinese is China's official language.

Need I say more?

The depth of a culture is determined and defined by how it survive during the darkest days.

India today speaks English and English is India's official language (and proud of it).

China today speaks Chinese and Chinese is China's official language.

Need I say more?

English has taken India to new heights, coming from a Canadian who still likes Queen then their constitution, it does not look very good. If it was not English, the connection between various people across this great country would be difficult, English has helped Indians immigrate to US, Canada and where not..dont forget ..one of the requirements Canada has spoken and written Enhlish or French..all call centres easily setup in India and cater to the western market and much much more..Chinese are learning English like crazy to take care of this weakness..the country is run my communists and so they cant endorse English throughout the nation..arm chair please think also just dont si on your armchair be a public reader too not just private!

^^^^

I certainly would not want to speak the language that my foreign rapist speaks and be proud of it.
Canada is not a conquered country. Canada is a country made up mainly of immigrants.
India consists of 99.9% of natives.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

English has taken India to new heights, coming from a Canadian who still likes Queen then their constitution, it does not look very good. If it was not English, the connection between various people across this great country would be difficult, English has helped Indians immigrate to US, Canada and where not..dont forget ..one of the requirements Canada has spoken and written Enhlish or French..all call centres easily setup in India and cater to the western market and much much more..Chinese are learning English like crazy to take care of this weakness..the country is run my communists and so they cant endorse English throughout the nation..arm chair please think also just dont si on your armchair be a public reader too not just private!

What a revelation from an Indian...good job :omghaha:

^^^^

I certainly would not want to speak the language that my foreign rapist speaks and be proud of it.
Canada is not a conquered country. Canada is a country made up mainly of immigrants.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

Don't you know they're so proud of being the world most populous to speak English...just dont bruise their ego:lol:

^^^^

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE.

That is known as business sense..speak the language which can be understood by most people, if that was the case in Canada why not everyone learn and understand french..why only the quebec and eastern region only..while in regards to other lanugagues in India..people do know and learn Hindi or other regional languges which are compulsory part of the curriculum whereas in Canada it is not..only English is learnt in English parts and french in french parts..people scorn if you speak English in french part and vice versa..you talk about immigrants in Canada..why not adopt their langugages which they bring forth only 2 dominant languages..

^^^^

Well,

French is Franc's official language and they get by. English is not France's official language.
Portuguese is Brazil's official language and they get by. English is not Brazil's official language.
Chinese is China's official language and they get by. English is not China's official language.
Russian is Russia's official language and they get by. English is not Russia's official language.

Why India is an exception? An old civilization.

Back
Top Bottom