What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

Off course. Let me start off by saying that when i said "India"; i did not mean the average Akshay, Vinod or Talwinder. I meant the State of India, the establishment, the strategic planners and the real lever pushers.

There is never any wish to interfere or destabilize another nation, but it is still done and it is based on strategic and geopolitical compulsions. India just wants to payback Pakistan for Kashmir during the 90's, Simple. Its a golden opportunity as India was able to piggy back on American efforts without putting much effort much to the disappointment of the Americans, attack Pakistan's vulnerable Western flank. The real challenge starts now, as the Americans are imposing stabilizing steps due to their withdrawal in 2014, sooner or later they would ask the Indians to stop these destabilizing actions. What is India going to do than?

Well off course. Let me put it this way, i am not saying that Indian trainers are actively training and proactively providing services to TTP or BLA. But we do we have evidence suggesting that Indian money and weapons have been provided to TTP and BLA. We have pictures of senior BLA commanders meeting up with Indian diplomats, they have been shared with the US. Almost 2 months ago i had the pleasure of having dinner with a battalion commander who just recently returned from FATA. According to him, they conducted interrogations of senior TTP commanders whom revealed that they received weapons and money from Indian middle men in Afghanistan. You don't possibly believe that those 16 consulates in Afghanistan are present to provide visas to poor Afghans. Its simple, every country has strategic interests and they consider it their duty to fulfill them.

Really? so why did the US say they do not believe Pakistani claims on India's so called involvement in Balochistan

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [ Images ] has said the US does not have any evidence of India's [ Images ] involvement in Balochistan amid Pakistan's allegation that New Delhi [ Images ] was fomenting trouble in the province.

"Well, first of all, we have no evidence of that. I mean, we just have no evidence of that," Clinton said in reply to a query that many Pakistanis believe that India is fomenting trouble in Balochistan.

"So from our perspective, we believe that anything like that, any charge that might be made like that, and Balochistan, as you know, is a very volatile region," she said during her interaction with Pakistani editors in Lahore [ Images ] on Thursday night.

Clinton said she has not seen any evidence from Pakistan about India's involvement in Balochistan.

"Not that I've seen. Others in my government may have. I have not seen it. I have not seen anything like that. So I can't agree with you because I personally don't have any information," she said, according to the transcript made available on Friday by the State Department in Washington.

Her comments assume significance in the wake of Pakistan alleging that India was fomenting trouble in Balochistan and that it had "evidence" to prove its claim.

More Pakistani lies! the reason they are failing is their own actions in Balochistan and it is easy to point the finger at India but there is not a single bit of evidence.

KRAIT

With all due respect, lets not play dumb here. India is yet to furnish a single piece of evidence linking Pakistan's State Agencies with activities in Kashmir. We all know that Pakistan provided implicit and explicit support to activities in Jammu, but there is no evidence to link it and that is why India has failed again and again at UN. This is the way the world of espionage is, there is hardly any trail left. I have looked at the dossiers that India has provided Pakistan, they are a joke. No independent court would admit it as evidence.
Sir I know this. I already said day before yesterday that RAW might cause some attacks in Pakistan and Quetta happened. See, I ask proofs from those who talk from behind the back. They don't see that fault is not only India's or Pakistan's. The guilty parties are both.

The loosing parties are both. But these emotional people won't understand that even after Britishers left, world is controlling us by Divide and Rule.

Sir I know this. I already said day before yesterday that RAW might cause some attacks in Pakistan and Quetta happened. See, I ask proofs from those who talk from behind the back. They don't see that fault is not only India's or Pakistan's. The guilty parties are both.

The loosing parties are both. But these emotional people won't understand that even after Britishers left, world is controlling us by Divide and Rule.

makes a lot of sense,though i still cant accept that RAW does bombing in pakistan.

Krait bhai tumhe to mere Aasoo nikal diye :cry:
Par phir bhi mujhe,Roote hue hi sahi war mongering karni hogi.....Jawaano Chaad jao:devil:

makes a lot of sense,though i still cant accept that RAW does bombing in pakistan.
I can't be sure but I do realize the capability of RAW. RAW has delivered more than we expected. Its good in dirty games and the most important aspect has been that it hasn't been known in all over the world.

I personally don't want India to be involved in any terrorist attack but thing is when enemy doesn't play by the rule, you can't cry foul and whine. Its for our govt. to show that we are victim, we have to act in two ways, overtly, we have to show that we are victim, covertly we have to make sure that enemy realizes that we can play the same game.

This give us Quid Pro Quo scenario. We can then ask, you don't mess within our nation, we won't mess in yours. 9/11 and WoT was a blessing in disguise for us. OBL raid and Mumbai attack linkages, death of foreigners especially Americans, back to Pakistan actually helped us.

See when bad thing happens, you have two choice left, mourn over it or try to get something good out of it. This is where Indian Foreign Policy has been good relatively.

I can't be sure but I do realize the capability of RAW. RAW has delivered more than we expected. Its good in dirty games and the most important aspect has been that it hasn't been known in all over the world.

I personally don't want India to be involved in any terrorist attack but thing is when enemy doesn't play by the rule, you can't cry foul and whine. Its for our govt. to show that we are victim, we have to act in two ways, overtly, we have to show that we are victim, covertly we have to make sure that enemy realizes that we can play the same game.

This give us Quid Pro Quo scenario. We can then ask, you don't mess within our nation, we won't mess in yours. 9/11 and WoT was a blessing in disguise for us. OBL raid and Mumbai attack linkages, death of foreigners especially Americans, back to Pakistan actually helped us.

See when bad thing happens, you have two choice left, mourn over it or try to get something good out of it. This is where Indian Foreign Policy has been good relatively.

Yaar Krait bhai tum kyun RAW ko Badnaam kar rahe ho..RAW is a loser Agency According to Our Pakistani friend And i Fully Agree with them......they can never Achieve Anything like this in there dream:angel:

PS:- My pakistani friends Don't listen to KRAIT bhai he is in Emotional Turmoil...:drag:

Yaar Krait bhai tum kyun RAW ko Badnaam kar rahe ho..RAW is a loser Agency According to Our Pakistani friend And i Fully Agree with them......they can never Achieve Anything like this in there dream:angel:
PS:- My pakistani friends Don't listen to KRAIT bhai he is in Emotional Turmoil...:drag:
Greatest trick Devil ever played that it doesn't exist. :cool:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton [ Images ] has said the US does not have any evidence of India's [ Images ] involvement in Balochistan amid Pakistan's allegation that New Delhi [ Images ] was fomenting trouble in the province.

India is using certificate from US to claim innocence, that is propaganda in epic proportion. Because, US also certified IRAQ had WMD among other famous lie. Heck US state dept is not even trusted by Americans when it gave false excuse for US Ambassador killed in Libya.

Indian involvement in funding and arming terrorist in Pakistan and elsewhere had even admitted by indians on their own. If one ask right question india and their certificate issuer hilarious Hilary will fumble left and right.

India is using certificate from US to claim innocence, that is propaganda in epic proportion. Because, US also certified IRAQ had WMD among other famous lie. Heck US state dept is not even trusted by Americans when it gave false excuse for US Ambassador killed in Libya.

Indian involvement in funding and arming terrorist in Pakistan and elsewhere had even admitted by indians on their own. If one ask right question india and their certificate issuer hilarious Hilary will fumble left and right.

ok iPhone, tell us the account number of where India has transferred money or Indian account number. Also enlighten us what arms did we send?

Back
Top Bottom