What's new

India to decide response after Pakistan attack

India is using certificate from US to claim innocence, that is propaganda in epic proportion. Because, US also certified IRAQ had WMD among other famous lie. Heck US state dept is not even trusted by Americans when it gave false excuse for US Ambassador killed in Libya.

Indian involvement in funding and arming terrorist in Pakistan and elsewhere had even admitted by indians on their own. If one ask right question india and their certificate issuer hilarious Hilary will fumble left and right.

everything u say is true and there is not a sh*t you can do about it...sorry :azn:

Let us know when you guys decide. Im going for tea :D

India is using certificate from US to claim innocence, that is propaganda in epic proportion. Because, US also certified IRAQ had WMD among other famous lie. Heck US state dept is not even trusted by Americans when it gave false excuse for US Ambassador killed in Libya.

Indian involvement in funding and arming terrorist in Pakistan and elsewhere had even admitted by indians on their own. If one ask right question india and their certificate issuer hilarious Hilary will fumble left and right.

Okay sure ask us the questions lol and who are these so called Indians let me guess are they on PDF?

first let me tell you that INDIA has not invited you for cricket series , your PCB cheif and mr. ASIF ALI ZARDARI was crying after meeting with our PM for that cricket series . . . .
And our PM let that happaned because of whatso ever aman ki asha . . . And you PCB cheif also had said that only a series between india and pak can get them money to survive in these hard days. . . .

But now watever has done is done on the LOC . the ball on the indian side and we promise you this time pakistan is surely going to loose something big .

Oh My God im scared big time!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India- Liberated Bangladesh and has always maintained good relations with other nations.
Pakistan- Killed 3,000,000 Bengali people, houses several wanted militants, and was probably protecting OBL.

Don't talk about respect.

Ahh prove it!!!

and about yr first line:lol:
Like i had said before to u in the members introduction;;; yr knowledge is very weak n one sided!!!!!!!

Oho the american soldier is back again with another great analysis:lol::lol::lol:

Never mind him, I have been noticing his posts. Its like a 12 year old gone wild on forums. His syndrome is typically known as Fanboyism.

We wont let you know at all ;)

I know. We've heard that before. In 65, 71, 2002 and 2008. :D

But guess what? My tea in Lahore Gymkhana still aint finished. Wouldnt it be nice only if your generals could join me. But dont worry im still waiting. :D

Indian response was indeed very frightening.

In 2001 and 2008 the Pakistani Government recieved 280 PAGES of dossiers!

Very frightening indeed!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom