What's new

India 'to cut Kashmir forces by 25%'

That is good for only parades keep on marching it on janpath.

If they are only good for Parades, then what is the problem if they are based in J&K or anywhere. As it is they are not doing any harm to any one.

Why so much of Cry? Just let them do the Parade and you enjoy it;)

more people die in naxal voilence in india then in kashmir. deploy army there.

We Indian know............... where to deploy what. You dont need to worry.

By the way i just noticed............. Your Mental & Physical condition is same.

You Dream of Dividing Kashmir from India but not able to.

Same is physical you want yourself out of Shadow of India, But you cannot ......You See Our Indian Flag is Dominating your Profile & Status.

No Matter what you do/ try................. You were/ You are/ And you will always be Indian.

Jai Hind........

Keep Dreaming............. We cannot stop you from dreaming. But fact remains fact. You like or not, Nothing is going to Change.

It was. It is. And It will always be ours.

We Indian know............... where to deploy what. You dont need to worry.

By the way i just noticed............. Your Mental & Physical condition is same.

You Dream of Dividing Kashmir from India but not able to.
Time will tell.wait for next 2-3 yrs.World will see new nation of kashmir.

Same is physical you want yourself out of Shadow of India, But you cannot ......You See Our Indian Flag is Dominating your Profile & Status.No Matter what you do/ try................. You were/ You are/ And you will always be Indian.

Jai Hind........
Its not me but u people who want me out of indian shadow by saying fake indian etc.its not u people but i myself maintaing my indianity. And wats the big deal about flag.kashmir has its own flag,congress has its own bjp has its own along with all those countless parties who have their own flags,every religion in india have their own flags. so wats the big deal about the flag on profile.

Last edited:
If they are only good for Parades, then what is the problem if they are based in J&K or anywhere. As it is they are not doing any harm to any one.

Why so much of Cry? Just let them do the Parade and you enjoy it;)
kahmiriyon ke pass indian army ki nautanki dekhane ke liye faltoo time nahi hai

So what do you suggest? open up the borders, let all in?? dismiss all military personals and tell them to join call centres?/ Come on say something..???

or are u happy giving away all disputed lands to all who has an issue??Show a blind eye on Moaists attacking villegers??? ... Take ur pick..
bring up changes in ur wrong policies that u dont make people desperate to go for armed rebellion.Btw forces last summer killed 112 kids only with stones

bring up changes in ur wrong policies that u dont make people desperate to go for armed rebellion.

wrong policies??? like....

( if ure answer is on line with separatists , i dont have any arguments over it.)

oh enough with the flag- on the profile .

what if he is not and indian - he got right to put his point across. atleast he is not hitting you all with a brick and then telling you what to do.

-x-x-x-x-

and wha tif he is indian, he got his free speech right.

he can critisize anybody and anyplace.

ajtr - you are right - you can put your point across - just dont ever abuse people and their faith. - my vote goes to you brother.

if they just want everything to be a piece of cake with their future shining propaganda. dont make it so .....

a few debate are good .

Time will tell.wait for next 2-3 yrs.World will see new nation of kashmir.

Keep Dreaming....................

Its not me but u people who want me out of indian shadow by saying fake indian etc.its not u people but i myself maintaing my indianity. And wats the big deal about flag.kashmir has its own flag,congress has its own bjp has its own along with all those countless parties who have their own flags,every religion in india have their own flags. so wats the big deal about the flag on profile.

It shows..................... No matter what ever you say & try, Even you feel proud of being an Indian. Otherwise you could have easily used Pakistani or Bangladeshi Flag, as you love to bash India.

One more thing................. You like it or not. With or without your wish. You are Very Lucky to be born in India.

Back
Top Bottom