What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

This will help to clear the doubts. Please read the tweets carefully before making any assumptions/speculations regarding original MMRCA contract and the price and configuration for current 36 Rafales.

Read ... Read.
View attachment 213894

Understood.

There can not be anything crystal clear than this.

Please Read it carefully.

Thank You.

Regards.
Smoke...lot of smoke.....:hitwall:

Spend some more time here....... you mighl condom yourself soon.... Now stop your off topic and concentrate on the topic at hand....

I am on topic my friend..I was just maintaining the secular fabric of India just to make you feel happy.Unfortunately we have to do all this

I am on topic my friend..I was just maintaining the secular fabric of India just to make you feel happy.Unfortunately we have to do all this

Ok if that make you happy..... Now that you made your statement get back to the topic.... that is MMRCA

Very true, that's why it would be pretty embarrassing if the government took this commitment just for the photo opp now, while the negotiations on the actual deal goes on. So either they cleared the pending issues with Dassault and didn't announced it till the contract is fixed, or they created a whole new mess as said above. Let's see what details will follow to see where we actually stand now.

I think It is too early to speculate.... I am sure IAF will not agree for 36...... Let us wait for some more time.....

Vishnu Som @VishnuNDTV · 20m20 minutes ago
Now hearing that it's going to be 36 Rafales imported plus 108 to be built in India for a tot of 144. But this keeps changing !

Vishnu Som @VishnuNDTV · 28m28 minutes ago
Sources: MMRCA not scrapped. 108 Rafale to be built in India. 36 imported from France. 144 total. Negotiations continue.

Vishnu Som @VishnuNDTV · 1h1 hour ago
Think this HAS to be an interim purchase of Rafale jets.

No question and answer session. 36 jets won't solve the Air Forces problems.

This is not a deal. It is a statement of intent to buy 36 Rafale jets. A fairly modest deal once it happens.

Rafale deal - 36 Rafale jets in flyaway condition.

Rafale deal - Hollande says Modi will talk about the Rafale deal next

Back
Top Bottom