What's new

India to buy 60-63 Rafales jets off the shelf from France; MMRCA deal off:

I have a sinking feeling. SOmetimes things are too good to be true. The higher probability will be to get a lameduck deal.
Let's wait and see but I can't think this has got to be a 63+126 or if you wish 81+108 deal:

1)Will bring still ToT
2) Fits in with Modi's "Make in India" campaign
3) Addresses the depleting Sqn strength of the IAF almost immediately

A straight deal for 63 off the shelf undoes all three points.

Let's wait and see but I can't think this has got to be a 63+126 or if you wish 81+108 deal:

1)Will bring still ToT
2) Fits in with Modi's "Make in India" campaign
3) Addresses the depleting Sqn strength of the IAF almost immediately

A straight deal for 63 off the shelf undoes all three points.
In 10 billion USD which your govt is willing to spend expect no more than 81 jets.

French are like In 8 billion only 63 will come take it or leave it , we can add one packet of thepla free with every jet :D

French are not in a position to say take it or leave it. There are jobs on the line.

LOL - You prove my point, Tata LOCKHEED MARTIN - 99% Foreign US donated tech, only piece of land is in India and maybe some cheap labour & steel.

Stop making a Fool of India, with 'Make in India' n Indians so called indigenous inventions. Its a Joke! :lol:

Tell me how can you go to France, and ask the foreigners for 'Make in India' ?? it sounds crazy and disappointing for Indian and its Prime Minister to carry such a slogan.

And that is coming from Pakistan that doesn't even have an Automobile Industry. knock yourself out. :coffee: . for the record if anything is made in India and sold anywhere, using anyone's technology, as long it employs Indians and gives jobs to people it counts, that is make in India is all about, setting up manufacturing base, not R&D... which will develop gradually. Its beneficial to the economy.

I work in one of the many power companies in Inida that has the available capacity twice than the total installed capacity of Pakistan. India's total installed capacity is 13 times bigger than that of Pakistan. Look who is talking .. now lets stick to the topic shall we ?

It can be 126/2 = 63 (bad)
Correction- VERY bad.

I for one will be incredibly disappointed if 63 is the total deal, I don't think we will know the full long term agenda even if a deal for 63 is announced today because the issues with the local production of 108 jets in India remain. 63 could be announced today with the talks for the 108 to be built in India going on in the background.

Mithai from my home state
tumblr_mf56qdMcLo1rm0beoo1_500.jpg

Happy bihu in advance to all my assamese brothers.
eibur bhogalitey khalu,,,,rongalit montu rong songiya koriboloi olop kiba paniya he Kham:p:bopiakon hot otike senehi rongalir xubhessa jasilu

Back
Top Bottom