What's new

India to be the greatest superpower

Status
Not open for further replies.
but US is still the paradise of innovation , we have to creat a better environment for those "best talents and brains"......

US is very intelligent in playing games. It wants that India should be given power to tackle China and PAK, and when times comes let abolish the India itself. They have almost done same in Arab countries and they will follow same in south asia. :coffee:

That was some report.....:rofl: we still laugh about it...

According to you ...Penis size is a major factor towards becoming superpower.... Going by your logic.....Donkeys should rule the world ...as they apparently have some of the biggest Penises........:chilli:

Sorry mods Just couldn't resist....

Why don't you go and read Amarnath's post before you comment? And by the way donkeys do not have the biggest Penies, do some research.:cheers:

Amarnath; In your post, seems to me , you are suggesting being a super power will be about SIZE, MEASUREMENT. In this case, may i have the HONOR to recomand you read the post; Condoms 'too big ' for Indian men, read the LINK in the post from your country man. In my humble opinion will benifit you in SUPER POWER dream. Regard.:pakistan::china:

But why need a condom to **** you?

A new all time low in the quality of posts on defence.pk. Mods please take note...

Anyhow; the future is not a multipolar world; the US worked hard towards the disintegration of the USSR; they are not going to sit by and watch another one grow. Beefing up of India economically/militarily is partly because the US is now cash-starved and needs to keep China in check (the same happened to Pakistan against the USSR); by the looks of it; India is taking the bait of the US; they need to be careful otherwise they are gonna wind up in a very bad place.

OTOH Pakistan should get out of this complex of competing with India; we cannot; the have a population 10 times our size. If India dreams of becoming a superpower; let them be; we should put our own house in order first...

A new all time low in the quality of posts on defence.pk. Mods please take note...

Anyhow; the future is not a multipolar world; the US worked hard towards the disintegration of the USSR; they are not going to sit by and watch another one grow. Beefing up of India economically/militarily is partly because the US is now cash-starved and needs to keep China in check (the same happened to Pakistan against the USSR); by the looks of it; India is taking the bait of the US; they need to be careful otherwise they are gonna wind up in a very bad place.

OTOH Pakistan should get out of this complex of competing with India; we cannot; the have a population 10 times our size. If India dreams of becoming a superpower; let them be; we should put our own house in order first...

Well Said... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

But why need a condom to **** you?

HELLO; my dear SUPER POWER friend is still here, Oh, i am sorry if i did hurt your feeling. I will make it up to you by fill in the missing word for your one liner post for you. And i will fill in the word (SHOW) in the **** for you, so my answer will be NO THANKS, what do you think?

Ok, now back to the topic; My humble opinion, India will not be a super power anytime soon, you are just too far behind from China, and thinking about catching up U.S. can only happen in your dream.:cheers:

HELLO; my dear SUPER POWER friend is still here, Oh, i am sorry if i did hurt your feeling. I will make it up to you by fill in the missing word for your one liner post for you. And i will fill in the word (SHOW) in the **** for you, so my answer will be NO THANKS, what do you think?

Ok, now back to the topic; My humble opinion, India will not be a super power anytime soon, you are just too far behind from China, and thinking about catching up U.S. can only happen in your dream.:cheers:

Oh yeah, you may keep that with yourselves. keep joking and Still laugh when this becomes a reality.

Some complain this topic comes up regularly, but I say it's always good to have a dream. It serves as a great motivation to have something to strive for. It's always good to have grand dreams but be content if we can come close. Like I said, making it to 3rd place will be a grand accomplishment --- imaging India beating out every single European nation, every single nation on earth except two. It would be quite a feat considering India started out from leftover scratches of Imperialism to become a superpower! But if this does happen let's hope India will be a responsible and fair superpower, because no one respects a corrupt and evil superpower.

And you are correct, your massive numbers will be a force to reckon with. :cheers:

why would we look for a 3rd place when we have the courage and ability to secure 1st place?:azn:

"why say sky is the limit when there are footprints on moon?":coffee:

when we got independance in 1947 from britts, nobody thought we would become second fastest growing economy in the world. Today as we speak, 60yrs from ground zero, our tricolor flag is already on the moon which is something Britts yet to accomplish. Am afraid there are still people who under estimate Indian's capability. Trust me on this......If we have the potential to secure 3rd largest economy, then we sure can hunt down the 1st place. If u believe in healthy competition then, The race is ON...to get to the top of the world.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom