What's new

India to be called 'Bharat' ?

What you don't understand is that before the so called 'invaders' came in, there was no 'country'. It was just a bunch of empires fighting amongst themselves.

We need to be humble about our history and look towards solving our basic needs, rather than our psychological needs.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs​

maslow-hierarchy-needs.jpg

the people of this land, or natives of this land, the people who had thier roots in this land, always called this land Bharat.

anyways, i know my opinion isnt gonna make much of a difference here.
so i have a solution.
u can call it with the name that please u- India
and i would call with it the name that pleases me- Bharat

what ever India, Bharat, Hindustan, only thing important is we must contribute in development of nation. discussing name is waste of time just discuss the capabilities of Nation.

As long as you guys are renaming things, how about renaming Bollywood to Copywood? ;)

What you don't understand is that before the so called 'invaders' came in, there was no 'country'. It was just a bunch of empires fighting amongst themselves.

:azn: Good atleast one Bharatya has accepted the truth. Though on a different thread

I think most of us are happy with the name India, it sounds good, it feels good. So India it should be forever.

Hmmmm i would be more happy if our leaders give there mind on other issues rather than changing the name of a country

The Indus Valley Civilization is a Pakistani Civilization it does not concern the modern nation state of india in the slightest.:)

I don't know while india is somehow making us less indian, i think Bharat will us more "Bharatiya".

India may be brand name with value,but its our "Bharatiyata"(indianness) our biggest USP.

name India has brand value and identity on global scale.name BHARAT is already used by nationals. on global scale, our nation must be recognized as India and not BHARAT.

Back
Top Bottom