What's new

India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate

India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate
INDIA has threatened to invade Pakistan in a dramatic rise in rhetoric as the two countries continue a vicious border dispute, it has been reported.

India’s Home Minister, Rajnath Singh, accused the neighbouring country of giving legitimacy to terrorism and warned New Delhi security forces would be willing to cross the border to protect the country’s territory.

Tensions in region are high, with the two nations both claiming they should have control of the Jammu and Kashmir regions, leading to a bitter dispute.

He said: “We will not only secure India internally but can also cross border, if needed, to protect the country.”

Heavy exchanges of shelling have increased over the past 12 months with both countries accusing the other of being responsible

Mr Singh accused Pakistani militant Hafiz Saeed of being a terrorist and said the country was focused on giving him “political legitimacy” rather than working for peace.

He also vowed Kashmir would always be a part of India.

The politician said: “Kashmir was with India, Kashmir is with India and it will remain with India forever.

“Kashmir's children are like my own and would not allow anyone to radicalise them.”

Mr Singh made his comments at the ‘Rising India’ summit, organised by News18.

The Indo-Pakistani Wars of 1947 and 1965 both revolved around competing claims for the area.

The United Nations have encouraged the pair to take part in talks in a plea for the violence on the border to be de-escalated.

Pakistan Foreign Minister, Khawaja Asif has previously accused New Delhi for the diplomatic fall-out.
  • India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate
INDIA has threatened to invade Pakistan in a dramatic rise in rhetoric as the two countries continue a vicious border dispute, it has been reported

India’s Home Minister, Rajnath Singh, accused the neighbouring country of giving legitimacy to terrorism and warned New Delhi security forces would be willing to cross the border to protect the country’s territory.

Tensions in region are high, with the two nations both claiming they should have control of the Jammu and Kashmir regions, leading to a bitter dispute.

He said: “We will not only secure India internally but can also cross border, if needed, to protect the country.”

Heavy exchanges of shelling have increased over the past 12 months with both countries accusing the other of being responsible.

Mr Singh accused Pakistani militant Hafiz Saeed of being a terrorist and said the country was focused on giving him “political legitimacy” rather than working for peace.

He also vowed Kashmir would always be a part of India.

The politician said: “Kashmir was with India, Kashmir is with India and it will remain with India forever.

“Kashmir's children are like my own and would not allow anyone to radicalise them.”

Rajnath-Singh-1272833.jpg
GETTY

Rajnath Singh made the stark warning at the 'Rising India' conference
Mr Singh made his comments at the ‘Rising India’ summit, organised by News18.

The Indo-Pakistani Wars of 1947 and 1965 both revolved around competing claims for the area.

The United Nations have encouraged the pair to take part in talks in a plea for the violence on the border to be de-escalated.

Pakistan Foreign Minister, Khawaja Asif has previously accused New Delhi for the diplomatic fall-out.

India's Home Minister warns Pakistan over ceasefire violations

In January he said: “We have consistently strived to maintain a close, cordial and mutually supportive relationship with our neighbouring countries.

“It is unfortunate that India responds to Pakistan's friendly moves with hostility.”

However, New Delhi has argued the opposite.

India Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman declared last month: “Pakistan is expanding the arc of terror resorting to ceasefire violations (on the border) to assist infiltration.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...flict-india-threaten-invasion-world-war-three
G ayaa nou...kadi phera paoo na khusbo la k....

Let them come we will share Bob and Vegana pics from internet to Indians and indian army will fall flat on the ground with tongues sticking out and drool dripping over.
Grow up, you men have nothing better to do than objectify women.

Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan increased by 2761.10 USD Million in 2016. Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan averaged 2651.26 USD Million from 2010 until 2016

pakistan-foreign-direct-investment.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/foreign-direct-investment

LOL where are those $61 billion investment as claimed by @PAKISTANFOREVER ??

Learn some Economics first as you are making yourself look stupid. How the heck do you think we paid for Multi billion dollar projects that were completed durring past 5 years? God gave us a thing called brain better use it. I would recomend looking up what FDI is as a start.

Last edited:
So, a 3rd class garbage news like this becomes a thread on this forum and gets 6-pages of reply. Why??

Why is the quality of this forum being degraded again and again by such garbage news?

Home Minister wants to invade Pakistan but wasn't their bharati General talking about a two front war?

True & well put.
In fact it is not my thought rather of the experts who have studying and simulating nuclear wars for past 35 years.

Shutup. And go back to ur standard posting "Reported"
Hey, Behave. She is our sister so respect her or ignore but don't use harsh language mate.

Grow up, you men have nothing better to do than objectify women.
You should report this uncivilised idiot.

Last edited:
Hey, Behave. She is our sister so respect her or ignore but don't use harsh language mate

Jis thread may koi bhi larki ho wahan tum ajatay ho and start conversing with her, is tarah tau tumhari bohat behnain hon gi. So lunday kay bhai keep ur cheap chamchabaazi to urself. I will say what i want. So Shut up n get along.

---------

Real life may jin larkion ko koi ghaas nahi daalta woh online akay zara zara see baat pay doosron ki attention seeking kay leeay likhti phirti hain " Dont objectify woman'

Jis thread may koi bhi larki ho wahan tum ajatay ho and start conversing with her, is tarah tau tumhari bohat behnain hon gi. So lunday kay bhai keep ur cheap chamchabaazi to urself. I will say what i want. So Shut up n get along.

---------

Real life may jin larkion ko koi ghaas nahi daalta woh online akay zara zara see baat pay doosron ki attention seeking kay leeay likhti phirti hain " Dont objectify woman'
You're an idiot mate.. the 4th post on this thread is mine so there was no girl before my post India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate

unfortunately as much as i want peace between india and pakistan it wont happen..indians are too narrow minded for that..just open up your media and than open up our media and compare it..you will get the answer..
the last nail in coffin of suspicions and paranoia was nailed when india forced an annexation during civil war in 1971..result..a nuclear some what paranoid pakistan and even more paranoid india

i still dont understand what india gained from it, a part from bravado, it was disastour for india which to eternal condemn sub continent to nuclear flash zone rather than a EU like economic power..

east pakistan would have probably gotten independence never the less

am therefore among one who would never trust relationships with india, like 95% of other pakistanis

We can go about discussing who is more narrow minded among us but that'd hardly make any difference. India did not strike first, we had a serious refugee crisis followed by a preemptive strike from west that triggered the 1971 war(What were we supposed to do?) else we could have liberated East Pakistan without much blood shed.

The possibility of a union was lost the very day Pakistan developed its lust for Kashmir, dont blame India for you started the hostility.

India and Pakistan are not made for each other but mad on each other and I like 95% other Indians have no regrets.

When the monkeys come we will defend our Pakistan with bananas . Loool

If India is threatening China's interesting in Pakistan such as CPEC, you think we will sit idlely? We had already sent a strong message to India over intervention in Maldives internal affaire, we will not let you take on our all weather friend so easily, if China want military intervention into Bhutan, you think India will sit idlely?
He is a baniya and it is his religious duty to lie and deceive. I know that Pakistan and China will enjoy the cow steak together. China has stood by Pakistan and vice-versa but hindus are day-dreaming. Their plan is fight one by one though they claim 2.5 front war but they can't even fight 0.25 front war...normally. Any news from Pakistan chokes their streets with people openly defecating diarrhoea in public after eating curry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom