What's new

India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate

This is what you said:-

Now please show me any links/websites that proves that $61 bn has already been invested in Pakistan. Last time I checked, Pakistan barely got $2 bn USD in investment in 2017.

Really?, hope you're not checking the same indian source that claimed it was impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance................:lol:

Try this:

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/dB...nvestment-in-Pakistan-reaches-62-billion.html

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1381733/cpec-investment-pushed-55b-62b/

Really?, hope you're not checking the same indian source that claimed it was impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance................:lol:

Try this:

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/dB...nvestment-in-Pakistan-reaches-62-billion.html
LOL...so you could not back your claim that $61 bn has actually been invested in Pakistan, and sorry to break your bubble, CPEC is on LOAN and its not an investment LOL

and to keep things in perspective, India received FDI of $85 bn in 2017 compared to $2 bn in Pakistan :lol:

Now answer my original question. Is Pakistan really worthy of invasion? Pakistan will not get invaded for the same reason why Russia or USA never invaded Afghanistan even when they could.

IQ has more to do with a number representing a person's reasoning ability, if critical thinking comes into it then fine. As compared to the statistical norm or average which can be high even with a lower IQ.

So reason and critical thinking is the same thing...higher for people here, slightly though.

"You seriously think countries at the bottom lost i.e averaged below 65 are a bunch of retards. By definition of IQ below 75-70 born kids are slow/retarded."

Actually I was trying to ponder what makes you ascertain that below 75-70 kids are considered as retarded. If this is in the survey, that got something to do with the other surveys about the stunted children in India and in Pakistan too...now must be grown up adults.
Not so smart eh!? What you are trying to do is to justify a flawed survey that contradicts general range of IQ.
I hope you know the definition of a retard, (not the abuse retard, real retard) it doesn't happen with stunted children. Considering the survey includes many islands who fairs better off are yet given low 64 because of low industrialization.

That survey is debunked already. Read and educate yourself.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/a-co...aylor-on-race-in-america.477641/#post-9200325

This home minister is hilarious. He is giving such stupid statements since he assumed office. I don't understand how India can do it? There is no possibility and looking at operational readiness of Indian military this is impossible.

LOL...so you could not back your claim that $61 bn has actually been invested in Pakistan, and sorry to break your bubble, CPEC is on LOAN and its not an investment LOL

and to keep things in perspective, India received FDI of $85 bn in 2017 compared to $2 bn in Pakistan :lol:

Now answer my original question. Is Pakistan really worthy of invasion? Pakistan will not get invaded for the same reason why Russia or USA never invaded Afghanistan even when the could.

So someone that belongs to the race and nation that calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation is all of a sudden an authority on CPEC and investments in Pakistan????????.............:lol:

Claiming that $61 billion has not already been invested in Pakistan via CPEC is like saying CPEC doesn't exist :lol:. These are EXACTLY the same straw man arguments indians used to justify their claims that it was impossible for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance.........:lol:

Reality is that their are only 2 Global superpowers. USA & China. There is a REASON why China is a superpower. It is the SAME reason why the Chinese have already invested in at least $61 billion in Pakistan. It is the same reason why there are thousands upon thousands of Chinese workers, engineers, scientists, experts etc working on world class infrastructure and other projects all over Pakistan. The worth of Pakistan in the eyes of this superpower is what counts. The opinions of some random indian on the internet is worthless to us and the Chinese global superpower. Reality is what counts, not meaningless conjecture from an inferior peoples.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1381733/cpec-investment-pushed-55b-62b/

http://www.cpecinfo.com/news/chinese-investment-in-cpec-will-cross-$-100-billion/NDg1Mw==

@WAJsal please close/delete this thread. The discussions are based on a sensationalist article and the main point of this thread is to inflame

No doubt, entire CPEC will be in your hands pretty soon :D

Safeguard Bhutan ? From Whom ? May be Nepal :enjoy:

Help India to protect indian Ocean ? again, from Whom ? :angel:

CPEC is not India's interest, India is just irrelevant on this. We will safeguard Bhutan from those who has oppresse and threatening to block their cooking oil and gas :D. As for Indian Ocean, we will help protect India's interest from whom India consider it as a threat.:lol:

Yar attack kar hi do roz roz ki fazol batun se jan choty

This home minister is hilarious. He is giving such stupid statements since he assumed office. I don't understand how India can do it? There is no possibility and looking at operational readiness of Indian military this is impossible.

Reality is that india CANNOT fight let alone invade us. If they could, they would have already done so by now considering how much they obsessively hate us. No one group of people on earth hates another different race as much as indians hate the Pakistani race and nation. They hate us even more than the Nazis hated the Jews. Yet are far too weak and powerless to do anything to Pakistan despite being more than 7x bigger than us and having abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege.

well let it come from mars or venus we care a damn point is simple rajnath gave a retorting reply after your khwaja asif satrted chest thumping so be ready for a TIT for TAT verbal reply and thats it ... bit keep dragging it nothing gonna happen pakistanies have a lot of time in india no body even knows about this episode :haha:

The only reply worth noting is on ground where till now India is proved impotent.

If India is that mighty as portrayed by Indians then why only barking till now?

Even after Mumbai drama of Indian government, India had no balls to attack Pakistan, you were begging US to stop Pakistan in case any air strike is done in Pakistan to satisfy Indian public.

Sarcasm ! I appritiate that :D
unfortunately as much as i want peace between india and pakistan it wont happen..indians are too narrow minded for that..just open up your media and than open up our media and compare it..you will get the answer..
the last nail in coffin of suspicions and paranoia was nailed when india forced an annexation during civil war in 1971..result..a nuclear some what paranoid pakistan and even more paranoid india

i still dont understand what india gained from it, a part from bravado, it was disastour for india which to eternal condemn sub continent to nuclear flash zone rather than a EU like economic power..

east pakistan would have probably gotten independence never the less

am therefore among one who would never trust relationships with india, like 95% of other pakistanis

Not so smart eh!? What you are trying to do is to justify a flawed survey that contradicts general range of IQ.
I hope you know the definition of a retard, (not the abuse retard, real retard) it doesn't happen with stunted children. Considering the survey includes many islands who fairs better off are yet given low 64 because of low industrialization.

That survey is debunked already. Read and educate yourself.

Read its where is it debunked, the OP has written further analogies about it, also what you are calling debunking by Nilgiri is actually about the 100% veracity of it(or the lack of it)...such surveys measuring the cognitive ability of a human race or races can't always be perfect, there will always be grey areas.

this is the gist of it.

Flynn Effect, named after researcher James Flynn, says that IQ depends on both nature and nurture.

Better education, nutrition and health are known to increase IQ.

https://www.theguardian.com/educati...ce-iq-myths-does-your-family-make-you-smarter

Study in post war Germany where both white and black American GIs left many children born to white German girls.

Here's what Flynn said about it: “when American troops occupied Germany at the end of the second world war, black soldiers left behind half-black children and white soldiers left behind all-white. By 11, the two groups had identical average IQ"

It's also known that high disease burdens force children in poor nations to use up all of their resources in fighting disease. This impairs their cognitive development.

It's also known that lack of iodine in diet causes mental retardation. Similarly, exposure to lead and other toxins also causes lower IQ.

Infections cause low IQ University of New Mexico

http://www.riazhaq.com/2010/07/infections-cause-low-iq-in-south-asia.html

I dont know whit so many jokers in indian army, politics and media to entertain and motivate indians why still indians are the most miserable and unhappy people:disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom