What's new

India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate

An Army march on its stomach .. I don't think IA will get so far with the food they are providing to their soldiers :lol:

You guys are killing it with Sarcasm , if only it could win wars for you:lol:

What will India get by invading Pakistan? Pakistan is not even worth invading

two nuclear powers want to invade each other and you think its a joke?
I would not call india a nuclear power with less than 40 kiloton total yield of 1950s atomic bombs. India doesn't possess thermonuclear, they cannot master the tech because their hunger level is higher than North Korea and IQ less than subsaharan Africa

China and Russia will rather ditch Pakistan than harming their economies.

Issue will have to be settled between India and Pakistan.

China will be a bystander watching gleefully the outcome of war.

If India is threatening China's interesting in Pakistan such as CPEC, you think we will sit idlely? We had already sent a strong message to India over intervention in Maldives internal affaire, we will not let you take on our all weather friend so easily, if China want military intervention into Bhutan, you think India will sit idlely?

What will India get by invading Pakistan? Pakistan is not even worth invading

Writing such juvenile comments and posting even churlish thoughts you are trying very hard to prove that Indians in general have the lowest IQ in the world...

...and I actually, initially didn't agreed to that IQ survey, but reading some of the posts by the Indians and the low level content and substance of it, I seriously started to give my earlier assessment about the IQ thing a second thought.

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

P.S: the above results has caused much debate and extreme caution must be exercised why evaluating it.

A case in point is the above remarks by your state minister...

If India is threatening China's interesting in Pakistan such as CPEC, you think we will sit idlely? We had already sent a strong message to India over intervention in Maldives internal affaire, we will not let you take on our all weather friend so easily, if China want military intervention into Bhutan, you think India will sit idlely?

Don't you think that Chinese interests would be safer in Indian hands ? LOL

Anyways thanks for drawing comparision between your all weather friend and mighty Bhutan. :D

Before clicking on to this thread I knew what the source of the article was going to be. It would be nice people didn't waste forum space with sensationalist articles to purposefully instigate a flame war

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom