What's new

India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate

Writing such juvenile comments and posting even churlish thoughts you are trying very hard to prove that Indians in general have the lowest IQ in the world...

...and I actually, initially didn't agreed to that IQ survey, but reading some of the posts by the Indians and the low level content and substance of it, I seriously started to give my earlier assessment about the IQ thing a second thought.

https://iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

P.S: the above results has caused much debate and extreme caution must be exercised why evaluating it.

A case in point is the above remarks by your state minister...
Lol! That's a stupid survey really. You seriously think countries at the bottom lost i.e averaged below 65 are a bunch of retards. By definition of IQ below 75-70 born kids are slow/retarded.

Lol! That's a stupid survey really. You seriously think countries at the bottom lost i.e averaged below 65 are a bunch of retards. By definition of IQ below 75-70 born kids are slow/retarded.

...you are actually proving my point right.

Zara ao to khushbu lagga k, edhr bacha bacha tumhare B**D marnay ko tayar betha ha:dirol:

Don't you think that Chinese interests would be safer in Indian hands ? LOL

Anyways thanks for drawing comparision between your all weather friend and mighty Bhutan. :D

Definitely, India's interest is safer in China's hand, we can help India to protect and safeguard Bhutan and help India to protect Indian Ocean :lol:.

Bhutan has nothing compare to Pakistan, I just draw an analogy of "interest", we just take the page out of India's book, we will defend our interest.

better to look YOY basis rather than 1 month as small a single big ticket deal could change all the values
Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan increased by 2761.10 USD Million in 2016. Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan averaged 2651.26 USD Million from 2010 until 2016

pakistan-foreign-direct-investment.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/foreign-direct-investment

LOL where are those $61 billion investment as claimed by @PAKISTANFOREVER ??

India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate
INDIA has threatened to invade Pakistan in a dramatic rise in rhetoric as the two countries continue a vicious border dispute, it has been reported.

India’s Home Minister, Rajnath Singh, accused the neighbouring country of giving legitimacy to terrorism and warned New Delhi security forces would be willing to cross the border to protect the country’s territory.

Tensions in region are high, with the two nations both claiming they should have control of the Jammu and Kashmir regions, leading to a bitter dispute.

He said: “We will not only secure India internally but can also cross border, if needed, to protect the country.”

Heavy exchanges of shelling have increased over the past 12 months with both countries accusing the other of being responsible

Mr Singh accused Pakistani militant Hafiz Saeed of being a terrorist and said the country was focused on giving him “political legitimacy” rather than working for peace.

He also vowed Kashmir would always be a part of India.

The politician said: “Kashmir was with India, Kashmir is with India and it will remain with India forever.

“Kashmir's children are like my own and would not allow anyone to radicalise them.”

Mr Singh made his comments at the ‘Rising India’ summit, organised by News18.

The Indo-Pakistani Wars of 1947 and 1965 both revolved around competing claims for the area.

The United Nations have encouraged the pair to take part in talks in a plea for the violence on the border to be de-escalated.

Pakistan Foreign Minister, Khawaja Asif has previously accused New Delhi for the diplomatic fall-out.
  • India threatens to 'INVADE PAKISTAN' in shock warning as World War 3 fears escalate
INDIA has threatened to invade Pakistan in a dramatic rise in rhetoric as the two countries continue a vicious border dispute, it has been reported

India’s Home Minister, Rajnath Singh, accused the neighbouring country of giving legitimacy to terrorism and warned New Delhi security forces would be willing to cross the border to protect the country’s territory.

Tensions in region are high, with the two nations both claiming they should have control of the Jammu and Kashmir regions, leading to a bitter dispute.

He said: “We will not only secure India internally but can also cross border, if needed, to protect the country.”

Heavy exchanges of shelling have increased over the past 12 months with both countries accusing the other of being responsible.

Mr Singh accused Pakistani militant Hafiz Saeed of being a terrorist and said the country was focused on giving him “political legitimacy” rather than working for peace.

He also vowed Kashmir would always be a part of India.

The politician said: “Kashmir was with India, Kashmir is with India and it will remain with India forever.

“Kashmir's children are like my own and would not allow anyone to radicalise them.”

Rajnath-Singh-1272833.jpg
GETTY

Rajnath Singh made the stark warning at the 'Rising India' conference
Mr Singh made his comments at the ‘Rising India’ summit, organised by News18.

The Indo-Pakistani Wars of 1947 and 1965 both revolved around competing claims for the area.

The United Nations have encouraged the pair to take part in talks in a plea for the violence on the border to be de-escalated.

Pakistan Foreign Minister, Khawaja Asif has previously accused New Delhi for the diplomatic fall-out.

India's Home Minister warns Pakistan over ceasefire violations

In January he said: “We have consistently strived to maintain a close, cordial and mutually supportive relationship with our neighbouring countries.

“It is unfortunate that India responds to Pakistan's friendly moves with hostility.”

However, New Delhi has argued the opposite.

India Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman declared last month: “Pakistan is expanding the arc of terror resorting to ceasefire violations (on the border) to assist infiltration.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...flict-india-threaten-invasion-world-war-three

india is NOT going to invade Pakistan because they CAN'T invade or fight the Pakistan military. If they could, they would have already done so by now. After the american performance in Iraq 2003-2014, it is obvious that NO nation on earth can invade and conquer Pakistan. Reality is that IF india did attempt to invade Pakistan they would cease to exist. The indian military high command are WELL aware of this fact which is why they did not attempt anything after mumbai 2008 or uri 2016. No amount of hot air, bluster and conjecture by indians on the internet or in any other public forums changes this reality.

The reality is that indians can ONLY make ludicrous, outlandish comments/threats which they know very well they can NEVER carry out. After which, indians pollute the internet claiming to be some sort of superpower who can cause even more damage to their enemies than the americans can..............:lol:.................but in REAL LIFE they will NEVER do anything. Just keep talking and spouting indianisms. Keep talking but do nothing. The TRUE indian way......:lol:

Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan increased by 2761.10 USD Million in 2016. Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan averaged 2651.26 USD Million from 2010 until 2016

pakistan-foreign-direct-investment.png

https://tradingeconomics.com/pakistan/foreign-direct-investment

LOL where are those $61 billion investment as claimed by @PAKISTANFOREVER ??

It's called CPEC. It's just as real as our nuclear weapons that you indians claimed did not exist.................:azn:

PS Because it's not stated in some obscure "Official" figures means it doesn't exist???????...:lol:.........There were no "Official" facts or figures to state our nukes pre-May 1998 but they still existed. Just as then so is now..................:azn:

Yeah right. But I never thought you lack critical thinking when claiming to be high IQ.

IQ has more to do with a number representing a person's reasoning ability, if critical thinking comes into it then fine. As compared to the statistical norm or average which can be high even with a lower IQ.

So reason and critical thinking is the same thing...higher for people here, slightly though.

"You seriously think countries at the bottom lost i.e averaged below 65 are a bunch of retards. By definition of IQ below 75-70 born kids are slow/retarded."

Actually I was trying to ponder what makes you ascertain that below 75-70 kids are considered as retarded. If this is in the survey, that got something to do with the other surveys about the stunted children in India and in Pakistan too...now must be grown up adults.

It's called CPEC. It's just as real as our nuclear weapons that you indians claimed did not exist.................:azn:
This is what you said:-

Which is why one of ONLY 2 global superpowers have ALREADY invested in at least $61 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades.......:azn:

Now please show me any links/websites that proves that $61 bn has already been invested in Pakistan. Last time I checked, Pakistan barely got $2 bn USD in investment in 2017.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom