What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Mainland allowed to deploy it armies in Taiwan? If not how it can be compared with Kashmir. Our armies are there to enforce law? Can the mailnland do the same with taiwan?. Lol at your knowledge, Unrecognized Truth does not become lie or false. Mate you should get it down to your thought that the truth is China is still not united. I know it is very hard to swallow for you as it was not taught to you like that way

I'm referring to Azad Kashmir.

No, it is hard for you swallow that's why you came up with this retarded logic when the world and UN recognize only one China. Even your govt doesn't recognized Taiwan. Seriously, you want me to take your "personal opinion" instead of UN and your govt's official stand??? You must be out of your mind :omghaha:

They don't include Indonesia and Vietnam at all in their predictions of future top ten World economies :omghaha:

When China has 89 companies in Fortune 500, India only 8. Why must we work for other MNCs??
Low salary? But our GDP per capita is 5 times of yours. Do you know that means? LOL.
World's 500 Largest Corporations In 2013: The Chinese Are Rising - Forbes
8 Indian cos in Fortune 500 list - Indian Express

So you accept that Chinese work as Low profile Office boys and Pizza boys? If you concede that and now want to move to multi national company country wise than I am ready to discuss that.

Why are you talking to yourself in the mirror???
I gave you supporting evidence in my posts. Your gave me your "personal opinion" aka delusion. Great disparity in our intellect.

So CCP has educated you to not believe IMF information as proof and your BS unauthenticated information as proof? Now I can believe how can $900bn can be overstated in GDP. You See We do not give much weight to the people who do not understand the difference between GDP and PPP.

So you accept that Chinese work as Low profile Office boys and Pizza boys? If you concede that and now want to move to multi national company country wise than I am ready to discuss that.

so you accept indian has no intellect to have their own successful companies so they either have to work as garbage cleaners or work for english speaking companies from other advanced countries? wherera chinese, americans, japanese, german, britain, korean, taiwanese, french, and other high iqers work for their own MNCs and make at least 5x of indian wages? sounds like 99% of indian can only work as garbage collector hence why they make so little money as compare to the chinese. yeah, even with english as their official language, india still can't compete with other high iq nations, why i'm not surprised.

Last edited:
I'm referring to Azad Kashmir.

No, it is hard for you swallow that's why you came up with this retarded logic when the world and UN recognize only one China. Even your govt doesn't recognized Taiwan. Seriously, you want me to take your "personal opinion" instead of UN and your govt's official stand??? You must be out of your mind :omghaha:
:toast_sign:Heights of Insecurity, In mainland when ever any foreign head of state travels they want him to follow "One China Policy". Have you ever heard India is asking its guests to follow "One India Policy". Every one knows India is united and there is no another India in the world, so 'one India policy' does not exists. China is not United in reality hence mainland's govt wants everyone to recognize false and lie

so you accept indian has no intellect to have their own successful companies so they either have to work as garbage cleaners or work for english speaking companies from other advanced countries? wherera chinese, americans, japanese, german, britain, korean, taiwanese, french, and other high iqers work for their own MNCs and make at least 5x of indian wages? sounds like 99% of indian can only work as garbage collector hence why they make so little money as compare to the chinese. yeah, even with english as their official language, india still can't compete with other high iq nations, why i'm not surprised.

Garbage collection and Pizza delivery is Exclusive right to China all over the world. You enjoy a monopoly here. Like copying is your monopoly, Garbage collection and Pizza delivery is also your monopoly. This is established fact so no body compete you guys here. Enjoy your privilage in both the sectors.

Repeated failure to comprehend simple facts is a sign of mental capacitation, forget about education level.

Chinese GDP per capita is 5 times higher than Indian? Feeling stupid now, right so!!!

So CCP has educated you to not believe IMF information as proof and your BS unauthenticated information as proof? Now I can believe how can $900bn can be overstated in GDP. You See We do not give much weight to the people who do not understand the difference between GDP and PPP.

Do not resort to low level lie, I'm not your fellow poor intellect countrymen. IMF and world bank uses nominal GDP for ranking of country, GDP PPP.
My little frog, it's 2014 you still failed to comprehend how official nominal GDP is computed? :omghaha:

:toast_sign:Heights of Insecurity, In mainland when ever any foreign head of state travels they want him to follow "One China Policy". Have you ever heard India is asking its guests to follow "One India Policy". Every one knows India is united and there is no another India in the world, so 'one India policy' does not exists. China is not United in reality hence mainland's govt wants everyone to recognize false and lie

LOL, this is the height of oxymoron. What are you on about? :rofl:
I know you'r struggling to come up with a coherent logic, but you know what, you can't argue against fact. Learn to cope your jealously or you're just going to make your look really stupid, LOL.
The world's academic/historians will tell you the same as what CIA world fact book stated. Historical fact is a fact.

China
Formation
- Unification of China under the Qin Dynasty221 BC
- Republic established1 January 1912
- People's Republic proclaimed1 October 1949

India
Independence from the United Kingdom
- Dominion15 August 1947
- Republic26 January 1950

The World Factbook

Repeated failure to comprehend simple facts is a sign of mental capacitation, forget about education level.
Chinese GDP per capita is 5 times higher than Indian? Feeling stupid now, right so!!!

What happened? Did you educated yourself about PPP. It is you who have comprehension problem and not me. Keep your BS with you.

Do not resort to low level lie, I'm not your fellow poor intellect countrymen. IMF and world bank uses nominal GDP for ranking of country, GDP PPP.
My little frog, it's 2014 you still failed to comprehend how official nominal GDP is computed?

Nominal GDP is is not the criterion. Even WB and IMF poverty criterion is 1.24 USD in PPP per capita (Which is 0.24 usd as per Chinese standards and you claims to reduce poverty). It is PPP which maters and not Nominal GDP. Telling me little frog is not going to help you to prove yourself more knowledgeable. You have already displayed your BS knowledge on forum by Typing irrelevant formulas and irreverent references. Now go and read something before exposing your super CCP educated IQ on the forum.

When chines say that they will surpass US economy by 2018 or 2020, they uses PPP figure when it comes to India they try to use Nominal GDP. Typical Chinese double standard.

LOL, this is the height of oxymoron. What are you on about? :rofl:
I know you'r struggling to come up with a coherent logic, but you know what, you can't argue against fact. Learn to cope your jealously or you're just going to make your look really stupid, LOL.
The world's academic/historians will tell you the same as what CIA world fact book stated. Historical fact is a fact.

The World Factbook

Here is the correction.

China
Formation
<<Was China always united in between? :rolleyes:>>
<<Was China united from 1912-1949?:rolleyes:>>

India
-Unification of India under Maurya Empire around 265BC :agree:
- Dominion15 August 1947

What happened? Did you educated yourself about PPP. It is you who have comprehension problem and not me. Keep your BS with you.

What happened? I just reminded you who are the garbage collectors. LOL. Chinese GDP is 5 times higher than Indians. Can't you stay on topic, too much for your intellect to cope? This paragraph wasn't about PPP. Read my paragraph below.

Nominal GDP is is not the criterion. Even WB and IMF poverty criterion is 1.24 USD in PPP per capita (Which is 0.24 usd as per Chinese standards and you claims to reduce poverty). It is PPP which maters and not Nominal GDP. Telling me little frog is not going to help you to prove yourself more knowledgeable. You have already displayed your BS knowledge on forum by Typing irrelevant formulas and irreverent references. Now go and read something before exposing your super CCP educated IQ on the forum.
When chines say that they will surpass US economy by 2018 or 2020, they uses PPP figure when it comes to India they try to use Nominal GDP. Typical Chinese double standard.

My little frog, you've just showcased your indian intellectual prowess to the world:

We are talking about country GDP computation, not poverty index which is using a completely different formula :omghaha: :omghaha:

When China says we will surpass USA, of course we refer to Nominal GDP. The world uses nominal GDP, except indian frog in the well.

Last edited:
Here is the correction.
China
Formation
<<Was China always united in between? :rolleyes:>>
<<Was China united from 1912-1949?:rolleyes:>>

India
-Unification of India under Maurya Empire around 265BC :agree:
- Dominion15 August 1947

Altering quote is a form of plagiarism.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/in.html

India

Independence:
15 August 1947 (from the UK)

If you are not capable of an intellectual discussion, do not degrade the quality of this forum especially with the new rules in place.

but you know what, you can't argue against fact.
....And the fact remains that China is still not united. You have several times posted the "facts" from CIA. The same CIA tell you that history of "India" starts 660 BC. Keep in mind kid it is telling you the history of Indian Nation not the subcontinent.

There is no proof that China is still united. The Same CIA is unable to provide the data of China History form 330 BC to 1949.

This would be good for you accept that China was never a country through out the history. For ex- It recently captured Tibet forcefully. They still want a separate nation. There leader is exiled and currently living in India.

China is artificial nation.

My little frog, you've just showcased your indian intellectual prowess to the world:
We are talking about country GDP computation, not poverty index which is using a completely different formula
When China says we will surpass USA, of course we refer to Nominal GDP. The world uses nominal GDP, except indian frog in the well.

Low IQ chinese, I highlighted double standard of China of using convenient criterion which suites them at different time which your low IQ brain failed to understand once again. When it comes to comparing US they uses PPP when it comes to India they uses GDP in USD term.

What happened?

So you can not stop your copying habit here also. That is why I say that copying is in your genes. You can not come out of that, How ever you try hard.

I just reminded you who are the garbage collectors. LOL. Chinese GDP is 5 times higher than Indians. Can't you stay on topic, too much for your intellect to cope? This paragraph wasn't about PPP. Read my paragraph below.

All of your wealth remains with CCP goons. Your leaving standard never Improved. You remained slaves. Masters changed only.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom