What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have placed two questions in your previous comment, why don't you answer them instead. :omghaha::omghaha:

If you're intellectually incapacitated, go see a doctor. You had asked and you had been rebutted
If there wasn't, it wouldn't have go into CIA world factbook.:omghaha:

ku-xlarge.jpg

....And the fact remains that China is still not united. You have several times posted the "facts" from CIA. The same CIA tell you that history of "India" starts 660 BC. Keep in mind kid it is telling you the history of Indian Nation not the subcontinent.

There is no proof that China is still united. The Same CIA is unable to provide the data of China History form 330 BC to 1949.

This would be good for you accept that China was never a country through out the history. For ex- It recently captured Tibet forcefully. They still want a separate nation. There leader is exiled and currently living in India.

China is artificial nation.

LOL, now you've gone totally incoherent. This is the exact scenario when one tried to fool his way out but failed. Yes you go back to 600 BC as pat of South Asia history, but India does not equate to South Asia. India as a country was created by British in 1947. CIA stated it. So does the world academia.

You can cry and deny, but you can't change historical fact is fact. You're a product of the British empire in 1947. Learn to cope your jealousy.

Last edited:
If you're intellectually incapacitated, go see a doctor. You had asked and you had been rebutted

Let me put those three questions once again.

1. Was China always united from 221BC-1912AD.
2. Was China a united country from 1912-1949AD
3. Why Chinese praise Mao Zedong for uniting entire China if China was always united. :laugh:

Low IQ chinese, I high light double standard of China of using convenient criterion which suites them at different time which your low IQ brain failed to understand once again. When it comes to comparing US they uses PPP when it comes to India they uses GDP in USD term.

NO, you didn't highlight anything, neither did you show any proof that we use PPP.

But wait a second here, so now you're conceding that nominal GDP is the right method IMF and world bank use? LOL, two pages earlier, you argued PPP is correct computation.

So now you eating your own words after getting educated:omghaha:

So you can not stop your copying habit here also. That is why I say that copying is in your genes. You can not come out of that, How ever you try hard.

All of your wealth remains with CCP goons. Your leaving standard never Improved. You remained slaves. Masters changed only.

What are you saying here? brainless ranting without any substance is hardly the mark of high intellect. Then again, 2nd last in PISA, no uni in top 200, why I'm surprised? :rofl:

Let me put those three questions once again.

1. Was China always united from 221BC-1912AD.
2. Was China a united country from 1912-1949AD
3. Why Chinese praise Mao Zedong for uniting entire China if China was always united. :laugh:

1 and 2 are the same questions but in different form. Is that what indian education is all about? :omghaha:

3. China was always there, Mao won the civil war against KMT.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
NO, you didn't highlight anything, neither did you show any proof that we use PPP.

But wait a second here, so now you're conceding that nominal GDP is the right method IMF and world bank use? LOL, two pages earlier, you argued PPP is correct computation.

So now you eating your own words after getting educated:omghaha:

What are you saying here? brainless ranting without any substance is hardly the mark of high intellect. Then again, 2nd last in PISA, no uni in top 200, why I'm surprised? :rofl:

1 and 2 are the same questions but in different form. Is that what indian education is all about? :omghaha:

3. China was always there, Mao won the civil war against KMT.

ku-xlarge.jpg

Why you avoiding to give me the direct answer. :omghaha::omghaha:

So now you eating your own words after getting educated

Once again mis comprehension problem of Low IQ Chinese in fray. Enjoy!!!!!!! I never stated or Imply that GDP is right method. How ever your low IQ brain can derive anything out of anything. I simply Expose your double standard. When it comes to surpassing US, you guys use PPP, when comes to comparing India, you used nominal GDP. So keep your low IQ interpretation with yourself. You are not going to find any taker of your low IQ post.

What are you saying here? brainless ranting without any substance is hardly the mark of high intellect. Then again, 2nd last in PISA, no uni in top 200, why I'm surprised?

you are unknowingly copying my way of replying.

....And the fact remains that China is still not united. You have several times posted the "facts" from CIA. The same CIA tell you that history of "India" starts 660 BC. Keep in mind kid it is telling you the history of Indian Nation not the subcontinent.

There is no proof that China is still united. The Same CIA is unable to provide the data of China History form 330 BC to 1949.

This would be good for you accept that China was never a country through out the history. For ex- It recently captured Tibet forcefully. They still want a separate nation. There leader is exiled and currently living in India.

China is artificial nation.

Even by the time of Tang Dynasty ended in 10th century, Southern Hans were culturally different from Northern Hans. China as a nation has always existed within Great Wall of China and Han Chinese always see non-Hans as alien people.

Why you avoiding to give me the direct answer. :omghaha::omghaha:

I had refuted you. Which was why I said, 1 and 2 are the same questions. Grow a brain!:laughcry:

If it wasn't, it wouldn't be in world factbook. Learn to cope with jealously.

Last edited:
Once again mis comprehension problem of Low IQ Chinese in fray. Enjoy!!!!!!! I never stated or Imply that GDP is right method. How ever your low IQ brain can derive anything out of anything. I simply Expose your double standard. When it comes to surpassing US, you guys use PPP, when comes to comparing India, you used nominal GDP. So keep your low IQ interpretation with yourself. You are not going to find any taker of your low IQ post.

you are unknowingly copying my way of replying.

My little frog, you can fool the frogs in your well called India, but not the outside world. Anyone can read what you posted.

1) IF you didn't imply nominal GDP is the correct way, why are you accusing China of using PPP against India?
Logically, if China did, it only strengthen your case about GDP PPP. Why are you discrediting your own point? Can't cope with the flow of argument, LOL?

2) You accused China, but you did provide any proof of China of using PPP. The only thing you exposed is your lie and sub standard intellectual ability to make proper argument.

3) No, I don't copy and I don't give "personal opinions." I stated fact. You ranked 2nd last in PISA, none of your uni in top 200.

Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India

No Indian university in world’s top 200 - Hindustan Times

My little frog, you can fool the frogs in your well called India, but not the outside world. Anyone can read what you posted.

1) IF you didn't imply nominal GDP is the correct way, why are you accusing China of using PPP against India?
Logically, if China did, it only strengthen your case about GDP PPP. Why are you discrediting your own point? Can't cope with the flow of argument, LOL?

2) You accused China, but you did provide any proof of China of using PPP. The only thing you exposed is your lie and sub intellectual ability to make proper argument.

3) No, I don't copy and I don't give "personal opinions." I stated fact. You ranked 2nd last in PISA, none of your uni in top 200.

Low IQ Chinese, Second last in one exam does not mean our level of Education is low. Now read the sntence I quote from same article.

"Across the world, India is seen as an education powerhouse".

Now tell me low IQ
Chinese whether you are ready to accept the same fact quoted from the article None other than your own post?? Now your low IQ brain once again find excuse to deny the source none other than the source you provided.

Now read this

IIM Ahmedabad among top 39 elite business schools in the world

and,

IITians in the top 10 list of US startup founders

And,

Indian MBA students world’s most academically distinguished: Survey - Times Of India,

And,

Rich Indian households outnumber low income families: NCAER - Livemint

and,

GCSE educational attainment: Indians at top, Bg doing better than White British, Pk struggling

And I can post many More. So far as education is concern we are far ahead of anybody else who is second. Absolutely No compression. Your CCP BS education design to create slave come no where near. So give artificial boosting of CCP education a rest. It has not been recognized any where. It has created semi educated people like you who are good for nothing except trolling, reading and writing.

You are Not good to understand what I say. So do not try very hard.

2) You accused China, but you did provide any proof of China of using PPP. The only thing you exposed is your lie and sub standard intellectual ability to make proper argument.

OECD Predicts China #1 Economy by 2016

Did you oppose this article on same forum by your country man? No. You guys jump here. Obviously they uses PPP as No GDP can be more than double size in just 3 years. Which criterion is been used here? PPP or Nominal GDP?

Your BS rant is already been answered in my previous post with lots of references. Pl read it.

Last edited:
Low IQ Chinese, Second last in one exam does not mean our level of Education is low. Now read the sntence I quote from same article.

PISA is the world standard for general education, not one exam :omghaha:

Across the world, India is seen as an education powerhouse.
Now tell me low IQ chinese whether you are ready to accept the same fact quoted from the article None other than your own post?? Now your low IQ brain once again find excuse to deny the source none other that the source you provided.
Now read this
Education powerhouse? But your literacy rate is 74???? :omghaha:

Indian universities fail to make world's top 200, MIT tops the list

Only one Indian institute in the top 500 world universities - The Hindu

MBA don't do research nor do they publish papers.

High GMAT score doesn't mean academically brilliant. Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book. And GMAT can be taken multiple times. It is route learning!! Top B-schools worldwide use GMAT as screening, only 3rd rate institutions in India use it as sole admission criteria.

Because there's no opportunity in India, they had to work and get funding in the US :laughcry:

Yet you have 1/3 of world's poverty.
One-third of world's poor in India: Survey - Times Of India

Indian in the UK are not the same Indian in India, LOL.

And I can post many More. So far as education is concern we are far ahead of anybody else who is second. Absolutely No compression. Your CCP BS education design to create slave come no where near. So give artificial boosting of CCP education a rest. It has not been recognized any where. It has created semi educated people like you who are good for nothing except trolling, reading and writing.

YOu have posted nothing to show India is ahead of anyone except India :rofl:

Ahead, but no Indian university in top 200
Ahead, but Indian came in 2nd last in world's general education standard
Ahead, but India literacy rate is 74%

Facts are facts, who are you trying to fool? I'm not Indian.

Education powerhouse? But your literacy rate is 74????
Indian universities fail to make world's top 200, MIT tops the list

Now this is quote from your own reference. That is why I said that your low IQ Chinese brain will find a fault with the quote of his own reference and once again quote same reference as a proof. Chines poor mentality and low IQ brain is on exhibition once again.

MBA don't do research nor do they publish papers. MBA is about networking and case study!!!!
High GMAT score doesn't mean academically brilliant. Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book. And GMAT can be taken multiple times. It is route learning!! Top B-schools worldwide use GMAT as screening, only 3rd rate institutions in India use it as sole admission criteria.

EIf it is so, How can you say that Indian institution is not amongst first some hundred? One again your Poor Chinese mentality and Poor CCP education is on the exhibition to entertain the forum.

Because there's no opportunity in India, they had to work and get funding in the US

Envious Chinese!!!!!!!! They are starting the business with their own fund in US. They have already started many fold business in India.

How much you try hard. Piza boys are not going to grow richer than professionals by selling Pizzas.

Now this is quote from your own reference. That is why I said that your low IQ Chinese brain will find a fault with the quote of his own reference and once again quote same reference as a proof. Chines poor mentality and low IQ brain is on exhibition once again.

EIf it is so, How can you say that Indian institution is not amongst first some hundred? One again your Poor Chinese mentality and Poor CCP education is on the exhibition to entertain the forum

Envious Chinese!!!!!!!! They are starting the business with their own fund in US. They have already started many fold business in India.

How much you try hard. Piza boys are not going to grow richer than professionals by selling Pizzas.

Indian education failed to teach you how to click on hyper link? :omghaha:
I'll make it easy for you.

Livemint
India’s literacy rate rises to 74%: Census - Livemint

The Hindu

NDTV Inida
Indian universities fail to make world's top 200 | NDTV.com

Any wonder why India ranked 2nd last in general education.
The disparity in our intellect is staggering!:rofl:

Now read this

Indian education failed to teach you how to click on hyper link? :omghaha:
I'll make it easy for you.

Livemint
India’s literacy rate rises to 74%: Census - Livemint

The Hindu

NDTV Inida

Any wonder why India ranked 2nd last in general education.
The disparity in our intellect is staggering!:rofl:

1) Once agin Low IQ chines running away from accepting the facts and quote provided By Nobody else but Low IQ chinese himself. A looser running away once again.

2)
The Hindu

When I provided the source,

Now read this

He said,

And Now once again,

The Hindu

Poor Chinese mentality of accepting and denying same fact in altronate post is on exhibition once again. Poor looser chines Making laughing stock of himself on PDF once again.

NDTV Inida

Now see what He says when Indian institutes are amongst the top,

Dumb Chinese deriving different meaning of same news in different post.

Great low IQ Chinese brain is on Exhibition once again.

1) Once agin Low IQ chines running away from accepting the facts and quote provided By Nobody else but Low IQ chinese himself. A looser running away once again.

Now see what He says when Indian institutes are amongst the top,
Dumb Chinese deriving different meaning of same news in different post.
Great low IQ Chinese brain is on Exhibition once again.

You're the perfect example of sub standard indian education: lacking intellect to make sound argument coupled with no integrity to make honest argument.

1) Business school is not a full fledged university

2) It is well known academically that MBA don't do research nor do they publish papers.

3)High GMAT score is not indicative of academic brilliance. Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book. And GMAT can be taken multiple times. It is route learning!! Top B-schools worldwide use GMAT as screening, only 3rd rate institutions in India use it as sole admission criteria.

4) The fact remains no indian university in top 200 :rofl:

Poor Chinese mentality of accepting and denying same fact in altronate post is on exhibition once again. Poor looser chines Making laughing stock of himself on PDF once again.

You're struggling to come up with a coherent argument, even your English is all over place. Isn't English the media of instruction in Indian school? LOL, Indian education even failed in teaching English properly!

Learn to argue based on facts, not personal attack that carries no substance! Is this what indian education is all about?
No wonder you ranked 2nd last worldwide in general education. :rofl:

Last edited:
What about Pakistan :P
I think we will not survive after 2020.future is very dark due to nuclear bombs in south Asia. Just matter of one misadventure of either side ,mistake or cleverness of third party. We have no fifth gen fighter to win war with biggest country, so conventional war is not possible . I am watching nuclear war here in few years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom