What's new

India third largest economy by 2028: CEBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duh...

Why hasn't India also passed Japan in GDP Nominal figures then?

Because you have yet to learn the difference in Nominal GDP and GDP in PPP. It is because of imbalance in purchase power and exchange rate of currency.

Now look indian GDP is 1.5 trillion in USD but out of that money in INR we will be able to purchase the goods worth 4.7 Trilion USD. So Indians will be able to spent and enjoy the goods and services worth 4.7 TR USD. That makes our economy third largest in world. Same is true for Pakistan. Pakistan's GDP in PPP will be at least 3 times higher than its nominal GDP.

Look Pakistan's GDP is 0.215 Trillion USD in Nominal term against 0.515 USD in PPP terms. Pakistan is not as poor country as it looks to be in nominal term. because their PPP is actually higher than nominal GDP.

Last edited:
UK will overtake Germany is not the best joke of the day, but "Nigeria, Egypt, Iraq and the Philippines break into the top 30". Turkey as leading world economic power? It is collapsing right now as everyone can see it.

why not add Sudan into the list?

Once again Dumb chines has popup with his BS intellect to prove himself a laughable stock on PDF. According to Chinese, What ever say that chine is good is a valid source. Whatever says otherwise is not a valid source. After all economics is not and never been a pure science like Physics or Chemistry. It is some thing which rely a lot on collection, survey and interpretation of some relevant economic DATA. A lots of conclusions are arrived at by applying models and statistical formulas. I am not surprised that a citizen of a country having very poor standard of economic information reporting may think like that.
e.g

Local governments inflated China’s GDP by $900 billion last year—and that’s not going to stop soon – Quartz

Now he will say that the article was not reliable.

LOL, you can't even argue on the topic, what intellect are we talking about? You posted an ancient GDP chart to boast, but you have no idea it was NOT based empirical data, you simply don't know what is empirical data. This is exactly why economics is not considered as science because of economists like Maddison who didn't use empirical data, and dumb people who couldn't understand what he read.

Now after I refuted you, you posted a local CHINA GDP. What has it gotta do with empirical data? Compiling GDP is not the same as working on a research model. Failure to grasp the crux of argument is a sign of below average cognitive ability.

What's more laughable? You didn't know any local GDP is hardly accurate, China or US. This is exactly why the investment world always rely on IMF, world bank, or investment banks report.

If all these aren't dumb enough, look at your next post. You don't even know the concept of GDP PPP vis-a-vis nominal GDP. :omghaha:

Because you have yet to learn the difference in Nominal GDP and GDP in PPP. It is because of imbalance in purchase power and exchange rate of currency.

Now look indian GDP is 1.5 trillion in USD but out of that money in INR we will be able to purchase the goods worth 4.7 Trilion USD. So Indians will be able to spent and enjoy the goods and services worth 4.7 TR USD. That makes our economy third largest in world. Same is true for Pakistan. Pakistan's GDP in PPP will be at least 3 times higher than its nominal GDP.

Look Pakistan's GDP is 0.215 Trillion USD in Nominal term against 0.515 USD in PPP terms. Pakistan is not as poor country as it looks to be in nominal term. because their PPP is actually higher than nominal GDP.

4.7 TR USD is arbitrarily showing domestic buying power in India. If you benchmark it internationally, you're back to reality of 1.5 trillion. It's like a frog living in a well, telling the world he is the 3rd richest frog in that well :omghaha:

Yet, he still has to buy most of the goods from overseas at foreign exchange rate :rofl: :rofl:

First, learn what is Y = C + I + G + (X -M)

Before talking about GDP PPP.

Another proof of below par intellect, corresponds to Indians' PISA test score and low ranking of indian universities.

Last edited:
LOL, you can't even argue on the topic, what intellect are we talking about? You posted an ancient GDP chart to boast, but you have no idea it was NOT based empirical data, you simply don't know what is empirical data. This is exactly why economics is not considered as science because of economists like Maddison who didn't use empirical data, and dumb people who couldn't understand what he read.

Now after I refuted you, you posted a local CHINA GDP. What has it gotta do with empirical data? Compiling GDP is not the same as working on a research model. Failure to grasp the crux of argument is a sign of below average cognitive ability.

What's more laughable? You didn't know any local GDP is hardly accurate, China or US. This is exactly why the investment world always rely on IMF, world bank, or investment banks report.

If all these aren't dumb enough, look at your next post. You don't even know the concept of GDP PPP vis-a-vis nominal GDP. :omghaha:

4.7 TR USD is arbitrarily showing domestic buying power in India. If you benchmark it internationally, you're back to reality of 1.5 trillion. It's like a frog living in a well, telling the world he is the 3rd richest frog in that well :omghaha:

Yet, he still has to buy most of the goods from overseas at foreign exchange rate :rofl: :rofl:

Before talking about GDP PPP.

Another proof of below par intellect, corresponds to Indians' PISA test score and low ranking of indian universities.

Go away and learn the meaning of PPP first and than come back to argue. PPP Simply mean what is the Purchase power of of that international currency. International purchase power depends on with which country you are trading. e.g if India trade with Pakistan, it will certainly not 1.5 trilllion but much more than that. You have to take into consideration the PPP of that country. e.g one shirt is available in India for Rs 200 it is available in US for 10 USD and in Pakistan it is 250 RS. When I buy a shirt in US I pay Rs 500 (Considering Rs 50 a USD for example). Here PPP is rs 20 / 1USD as I can purchase same stuff in India at Rs 200 against 10 USD. so I loose Rs 300 but If I purchase the same in Pakistan I pay Rs 125 INR (For example 1 INR is 2 PNR), I pay Rs 125 only. Here I make a profit of Rs. 75 because of PPP. Since 90% of Indian production is consumed domestically, our consumption in PPP term is 4.7 TR USD and not 1.5 Tr USD. It simply means that we consume 4.7 USD equivalent resources in india and not 1.5 TR USD.

I do not Know how many times will you expose your poor knowledge and your pathetic education on PDF?

The formula you typed is a formula of GDP. I can understand that with your poor education background, You can not understand economics but at least learn to type from correct source. GDP has nothing to do with PPP as you said. e.g when rupee depreciated against USD, our real consumption didn't change though our GDP measured in USD reduced by few percentage.

Now if you are not shameless, you will you will post your comment after educating yourself properly. Else you are free to exhibit your poor CCP knowledge on PDF. Educate yourself about that formula first and than come back for discussion.

Our level of education is this. You can only dream of achieving that with your poor Chinese education background.

Indian MBA students world’s most academically distinguished: Survey - Times Of India

Go away and learn the meaning of PPP first and than come back to argue. PPP Simply mean what is the Purchase power of of that international currency. International purchase power depends on with which country you are trading. e.g if India trade with Pakistan, it will certainly not 1.5 trilllion but much more than that. You have to take into consideration the PPP of that country. e.g one shirt is available in India for Rs 200 it is available in US for 10 USD and in Pakistan it is 250 RS. When I buy a shirt in US I pay Rs 500 (Considering Rs 50 a USD for example). Here PPP is rs 20 / 1USD as I can purchase same stuff in India at Rs 200 against 10 USD. so I loose Rs 300 but If I purchase the same in Pakistan I pay Rs 125 INR (For example 1 INR is 2 PNR), I pay Rs 125 only. Here I make a profit of Rs. 75 because of PPP. Since 90% of Indian production is consumed domestically, our consumption in PPP term is 4.7 TR USD and not 1.5 Tr USD. It simply means that we consume 4.7 USD equivalent resources in india and not 1.5 TR USD

I do not Know how many times will you expose your poor knowledge and your pathetic education on PDF?

The formula you typed is a formula of GDP. I can understand that with your poor education background, You can not understand economics but at least learn to type from correct source. GDP has nothing to do with PPP as you said. e.g when rupee depreciated against USD, our real consumption didn't change though our GDP measured in USD reduced by few percentage.

Now if you are not shameless, you will you will post your comment after educating yourself properly. Else you are free to exhibit your poor CCP knowledge taken from some concentration camp of PDF.

Our level of education is this. You can only dream of achieving that with your poor Chinese education background.

Indian MBA students world’s most academically distinguished: Survey - Times Of India

:omghaha: You posted two long paragraph without saying anything substantial. Typical sub standard intellect.

If you truly understand GDP formula, you wouldn't have used PPP for GDP. There is a reason why IMF and World bank, just about every economist, uses Nominal GDP to compute a country's total goods and services. It goes back to that simple GDP formula.

My little frog, GDP PPP only measure your domestic purchasing power in your well, but the reality is you'll have to import most of your goods from overseas at foreign exchange. GDP PPP is almost useless here. This is evident by the fact with your rupee heading south, your GDP get smaller too. Simple economics concept you cannot comprehend?? Well, rightly so!!!!!!

:rofl: Only the poorly educated don't know MBA is hardly worthy of academic rigor. MBAs don't do research nor do they publish papers. MBA is about networking and case study!!!!

High GMAT score doesn't mean academically brilliant. Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book. And GMAT can be taken multiple times. It is route learning!! Top B-schools worldwide use GMAT as screening, only 3rd rate institutions in India use it as sole admission criteria.

What academic brilliance?? More like academic delusions.
Your general education standard is crap in India, you ranked 2nd last in the world.
Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India

At tertiary level, your universities failed too.
Indian universities fail to make world's top 200, MIT tops the list
Only one Indian institute in the top 500 world universities - The Hindu

At International math Olympiad, you're nowhere to be seen.
Five nations have achieved an all-members-gold IMO with a full team:

• China, 11 times: in 1992, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, and 2011;
  • Russia, 2 times: in 2002 and 2008;
  • United States, 2 times: in 1994 and 2011;
  • Bulgaria, 1 time: in 2003;
  • South Korea, 1 time: in 2012.

Last edited:
indians actually have balls to boast their educational system, wow, simply wow. everyone but indian knows indian universities are some of the worst in the world, their best is only comparable to third tier chinese universities.

Indian only advantage compare to the chinese is that they made english their official language, an international language, even with that advantage india still can't compete... democracy, friendly western tech aid, english speaking country, practically no damage from WWII, best infrastructure in asia right after WWII, india has all the advantage any country can possibly get and look where it still stands.

We are 3 rd largest economy in PPP terms. We have surpassed JAPAN last year.

List of countries by GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look Pakistan's GDP is 0.215 Trilion USD in Nominal term against 0.515 USD in PPP terms. Pakistan is not as poor country as it looks to be in nominal term. because their PPP is actually higher than nominal GDP.
Lol. Only indians use PPP instead of nominal GDP to make them feel better. pathetic people. No wonder the world laughs at indians.

indians actually have balls to boast their educational system, wow, simply wow. everyone but indian knows indian universities are some of the worst in the world, their best is only comparable to third tier chinese universities.

Indian only advantage compare to the chinese is that they made english their official language, an international language, even with that advantage india still can't compete... democracy, friendly western tech aid, english speaking country, practically no damage from WWII, best infrastructure in asia right after WWII, india has all the advantage any country can possibly get and look where it still stands.
Indian university is a joke and a half.

You posted two long paragraph without saying anything substantial. Typical sub standard intellect.
If you truly understand GDP formula, you wouldn't have used PPP for GDP. There is a reason why IMF and World bank, just about every economist, uses Nominal GDP to compute a country's total goods and services. It goes back to that simple GDP formula.
My little frog, GDP PPP only measure your domestic purchasing power in your well, but the reality is you'll have to import most of your goods from overseas at foreign exchange. GDP PPP is almost useless here. This is evident by the fact with your rupee heading south, your GDP get smaller too. Simple economics concept you cannot comprehend?? Well, rightly so!!!!!!

So I gauze it correctly. Considering your low IQ, I tried to explain you with most simple example of shirt which a High school student would understand. You failed to understand that I had the doubts. It is some time easy to explain some low Educated person something but not low IQ person who are educated in a system to make slave out of education. Enjoy your Pathetic knowledge of ECONOMICS and keep posting your BS on PDF.

Only the poorly educated don't know MBA is hardly worthy of academic rigor. MBAs don't do research nor do they publish papers. MBA is about networking and case study!!!!
High GMAT score doesn't mean academically brilliant. Anyone can buy a GMAT practice book. And GMAT can be taken multiple times. It is route learning!! Top B-schools worldwide use GMAT as screening, only 3rd rate institutions in India use it as sole admission criteria.
What academic brilliance?? More like academic delusions.
Your general education standard is crap in India, you ranked 2nd last in the world.
Indian students rank 2nd last in global test - The Times of India
At tertiary level, your universities failed too.
Indian universities fail to make world's top 200, MIT tops the list
Only one Indian institute in the top 500 world universities - The Hindu

I am not surprised that where world see education Brilliance, You see Academic Dillusion. Where the people passed out from our education institutes overwhelmingly floods best MNCs and Worlds best universities such as MIT, Research Institutes such as NASA, Chinese educated surves Pizzas in restaurants. Our general education standard is such that our High school passed student is equal to graduates of other country.

Your understanding of subject matter is an shining example of Chinese education.

Once again some post for educating your low IQ brain.

India to topple Japan as world's 3rd-largest economy - Economic Times

Why OECD saying India is the third largest economy means much less - Economic Times

India surpasses Japan to become third largest economy in terms of PPP: IMF - Yahoo India Finance

Whole Chines Education System is third tire. Students are taught to copy and produce substandard materials. There is nothing which is Chinese and Not substandard. How can education be an exception.

So I gauze it correctly. Considering your low IQ, I tried to explain you with most simple example of shirt which a High school student would understand. You failed to understand that I had the doubts. It is some time easy to explain some low Educated person something but not low IQ person who are educated in a system to make slave out of education. Enjoy your Pathetic knowledge of ECONOMICS and keep posting your BS on PDF.

LOL, what are you saying? Your entire paragraph has nothing of substance. Clearly, you are still struggling with the basic GDP formula. Well, I don't expect you to grasp so fast, LOL.

I am not surprised that where world see education Brilliance, You see Academic Dillusion. Where the people passed out from our education institutes overwhelmingly floods best MNCs and Worlds best universities such as MIT, Research Institutes such as NASA, Chinese educated surves Pizzas in restaurants. Our general education standard is such that our High school passed student is equal to graduates of other country.
Your understanding of subject matter is an shining example of Chinese education.

I posted evidence of your sub par education system and you gave me your "personal opinion." Is there a better way to highlight the disparity in our intellect. :rofl:

My little frog, for a country of 1.2 bil people, the number of top student you have is like a drop in the ocean. And all these students had to work in MNCS becoz there're no opportunities India, unlike Chinese, Japanese and Koreans who go back work for their own MNCs. That's how shit Indian economy is.

:omghaha: None of these is an authority on economic matters. Why don't you post IMF and World bank ranking that is based on nominal GDP? Are you not educated in economics? Oh, I forgot how you bad your education system is. 2nd last in PISA, no uni in top 200. You're excused!!

Last edited:
LOL, what are you saying? Your entire paragraph has nothing of substance. Clearly, you are still struggling with the basic GDP formula. Well, I don't expect you to grasp so fast, LOL.

I posted evidence of your sub par education system and you gave me your "personal opinion." Is there a better way to highlight the disparity in our intellect. :rofl:

My little frog, for a country of 1.2 bil people, the number of top student you have is like a drop in the ocean. And all these students had to work in MNCS becoz there're no opportunities India, unlike Chinese, Japanese and Koreans who go back work for their own MNCs. That's how shit Indian economy is.

:omghaha: None of these is an authority on economic matters. Why don't you post IMF and World bank ranking that is based on nominal GDP? Are you not educated in economics? Oh, I forgot how you bad your education system is. 2nd last in PISA, no uni in top 200. You're excused!!

Inspite of your country being more in population, MNC find it hard to find telnet from china (Except office boys) and recruit their telnet from India. They do not find this drop from ocean from your high population country. You guys have to content yourself fro low salary inhuman Chinese Job.

My dear fattyacid, it is very difficult to bring you out of delusion created in your mind by a specially designed education system. I wish you a best of luck to come out of that delusion and see the world from a different view point which is real.

Inspite of your country being more in population, MNC find it hard to find telnet from china (Except office boys) and recruit their telnet from India. They do not find this from from ocean from your high population country. You guys have to content yourself fro low salary inhuman Chinese Job.

When China has 89 companies in Fortune 500, India only 8. Why must we work for other MNCs??:omghaha:
Low salary? But our GDP per capita is 5 times of yours. Do you know that means? LOL.

World's 500 Largest Corporations In 2013: The Chinese Are Rising - Forbes

8 Indian cos in Fortune 500 list - Indian Express

My dear fattyacid, it is very difficult to bring you out of delusion created in your mind by a specially designed education system. I wish you a best of luck to come out of that delusion and see the world from a different view point which is real.

Why are you talking to yourself in the mirror???:rofl:

I gave you supporting evidence in my posts. Your gave me your "personal opinion" aka delusion. Great disparity in our intellect.

Last edited:
What an oxymoron! Of course it can't. Taiwan is not considered a country by UN and the world. :omghaha::omghaha:
Another proof that Indians are NOT capable of any intellectual discussion, except making retarded logic.
Why personally attack me!!
This is fact that Mainland and Taiwan both claims to be china. both have independent govts. It dosent matter who recognizes what. Truth do requires itself to be recognized.
Plain and simple fact is China was never united and is still not united.

Why personally attack me!!
This is fact that Mainland and Taiwan both claims to be china. both have independent govts. It dosent matter who recognizes what. Truth do requires itself to be recognized.
Plain and simple fact is China was never united and is still not united.

LOL, you don't understand the meaning of "oxymoron"? I thought English is media of instruction in Indian school.

If truth doesn't need to be recognized, how do you separate it from fallacy?
The world only recognizes one China. Taiwan has no official status as a country by UN. Since Taiwan is not a country, how can it be united? It is as valid as saying India is not united until Kashmir becomes part of India. But Kashmir is not a country, is it??

Yet another oxymoron from you. Brainless logic from a butt hurting Indian.

Last edited:
LOL, you don't understand the meaning of "oxymoron"? I thought English is media of instruction in Indian school.

If truth doesn't need to be recognized, how do you separate it from fallacy? Yet another oxymoron from you.

Taiwan has no official status, it is not a country by UN. Your govt doesn't even recognized Taiwan.
Since Taiwan is not a country, how it can it be united??? It is as dumb as saying India is not united until Kashmir become part of India. But Kashmir is not a country, is it??

Brainless logic from a butt hurting Indian.
Is Mainland allowed to deploy it armies in Taiwan? If not how it can be compared with Kashmir. Our armies are there to enforce law? Can the mailnland do the same with taiwan?. Lol at your knowledge, Unrecognized Truth does not become lie or false. Mate you should get it down to your thought that the truth is China is still not united. I know it is very hard to swallow for you as it was not taught to you like that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom